Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK, I completely get it.
But to quote a young person who once clarified perspective for me, "Rob, it is what it is."
There are people who do alot for nothing on these forums. And there are artists like you who produce alot for nothing. And then there are people like me who contribute little but are willing to support the artists and forum.
LOOK AT YOUR "LIKES" and how many fans you've acquired. Start your own website, give an outlet for your AMAZING talent/creativity, and maybe make some coffee money.
OR, make the most of your ability by coming back here, posting whenever/whatever you want, dealing with any bs, and enjoying the approbation and appreciation you'll receive.
Do what ya gotta do. But I MISS your stuff! :(
BEST REGARDS! :)
BE WELL! AND HAPPY!

hello, I haven't added anything here for a long time, so after a long time I'm going to upload something here, but they're not my pictures, they're pictures made by the great artists Scorpio, and Condemned One
scorpio made a hand drawn awesome picture for me that I love!
and Condemned One converted it to AI format, it's not perfect, but damn it's a sexy picture, a real woman!

so i upload them here...

Attachments

• GS Flogging 06.jpg
    GS Flogging 06.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 1714942240652.png
    1714942240652.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 149
this story is a bit more violent than usual, and I warn you in advance that the characters are of legal age!!

it's fiction, I haven't killed anyone (although I might kill my wife if she has another hysterical attack!)

so I hope you like it, and thank the artist Sifax! it's his story, and it's a shame I didn't publish it earlier.

Hello, here is the beginning of the story, let's see if you like it.

"The small Sicilian town was very lively that warm July morning. It was not strange, because outside the Gate of Syracuse two slaves were going to be crucified: a man and a woman and that always attracted people. The crucifixion of slaves in Sicily had become commonplace since the last slave rebellions. The Republic could not afford such disorders and the Senate had recommended a harsh repression against any attempt of servant rebellion.

However, in this case there was something special that attracted the morbidity of the people enough to leave their business and go to contemplate that crucifixion.

Apparently the slave, Titus, a handsome German man in his thirties had murdered his master Cayo Flaminio at by request of Sara, a 19-year-old Hispanic slave girl. Titus and Sara were secret lovers but they had been found out by their master, so they had planned to kill him and run away, ....or at least that's what they confessed under torture.

Sara had been purchased from her family in the Citerior only a year earlier and sold in Syracuse as a sex slave. The slave trader understood when he saw her naked the first time that it was a good deal to buy the girl as he would get a good price for her. Yes, Sara was quite pretty: brunette, green eyes, slim but with a round and stiff ass like a girl but above all with beautiful, round and perky tits, a bit big for her age and thinness. The cunning merchant exposed her on the slave stage alone, totally naked and chained. He also ordered her to behave submissive and before introducing her to the public he masturbated her a bit so everyone could see her flushed and horny. The merchant told his audience that Sara was a virgin but she was also a masochistic nympho who would get horny if she was lashed a bit. He also stated that the girl had learned to suck cocks with all the sailors on the ship that had brought her from Hispania, although he reiterated that she was a virgin.

Gaius Flaminius immediately fell in love with the beautiful slave and paid a fortune for her despite the displeasure of his wife Plotina.

Once in his villa, Sara became the older man's sex toy. Gaius was over fifty but he loved young slaves. For her part, Sara sucked very well and liked fucking even though she would have preferred a handsome young man and not that old geezer.

On the other hand, the merchant had shown to have a good eye, because the Hispanic girl had a certain masochistic streak and liked to receive a few lashes from time to time.

That was what the foreman Aurelius was in charge of. He tied Sara completely naked and gagged with her arms raised and her legs apart to spank her.

Flaminio greatly enjoyed Sara's sensual response to the whipping, and he laughed as he watched Aurelius hard-on and drooling with desire as he whipped the beautiful naked girl. After a good flogging, the slave became more fiery and made love with a lot of passion.

For her part, Plotina, Cayo's wife, was not at all happy with the situation. She was used to her husband sleeping with young slaves, but Sara's thing bordered on obsession. Plotina hated that Hispanic because her husband had completely abandoned her because of her. So since she couldn't do anything else, she took revenge by buying a slave: Titus. The German was very handsome, ....very handsome and muscular, and Plotina greatly enjoyed him as a lover. However, the presence of Titus in the vila broke the precarious balance of relations between masters and slaves. Sara fell in love with the German and since he arrived she began to make insinuations to him. It didn't take much for her to attract his attention and in a couple of weeks and forgetting all prudence the young slaves secretly found themselves making wild and passionate love.

It was none other than the cunning Aurelius who discovered the illicit love affairs of the two slaves. The foreman also pretended and harassed the beautiful Sara, but she was infinitely disgusted. That is why Aurelius denounced the two lovers to his mistress Plotina.

When she found out, she flew into a rage and felt hatred for everyone: for her new lover who had cheated on her but above all for that Spanish "saint" and also for her husband who had brought her into their lives . Plotina designed a simple but very wicked plan as revenge. She tasked Aurelius with slitting her husband's throat in bed, then accused Titus and Sara of the murder.

The praetor did not even doubt Plotina's word and had Titus and Sara arrested. These of course refused to confess to a crime they had not committed but were subjected to torture for several days….."

"The slaves appeared before the praetor's court the same murder morning, Titus handcuffed and almost naked only covered with a small loincloth and Sara only dressed in a light short and almost transparent chiton through which her naked body could be guessed.

Plotina claimed her right to private revenge for her husband's murder, and the magistrate nodded. Thus she asked the praetor to lend him the praetorian torture chamber to interrogate Titus and hired the services of the carnifex Macro, both to torture and to crucify the two slaves.

Macro was a muscular and fierce ex-gladiator. A true sadist who enjoyed crucifying beautiful young and pretty women like Sara. In fact, when he saw her, his cock grew hard just thinking about the things he was going to do to that beautiful sex slave. However, for the moment he had to put up with it as Sara was granted to the foreman Aurelius. That was the payment that unworthy man demanded for having done his mistress's dirty work.

Grinning like a devil, Aurelius took Sara to one of the torture dungeons and locked himself in there with her to enjoy her without witnesses.

Meanwhile Plotina had Macro and his assistants take Titus to the main torture chamber. She also had a chair and a table brought to her by two slaves, food and wine because she wanted to enjoy the German's interrogation.

When the noble lady descended into the torture chamber an hour later, she was pleased that Macro had carried out her orders to the letter. Titus had been stripped of his loincloth and tied to a wooden frame with his arms and legs spread wide. The German had already received more than fifty lashes all over his body that were perfectly marked on his skin and he was fainting in a bath of sweat. However, that was only the beginning of his long and cruel ordeal.

Plotina smiled with pleasure when she saw the splendid naked German and after sitting down she ordered the two young slaves who accompanied her to serve her wine.

- Very well executioner, apart from crucifying this bastard I want him to be castrated in the most painful way possible, I leave the procedure in your hands.

Macro bowed and showed Plotina the instruments of horror.
thumbscrew.jpg

- Look domina, this object is used for the testicles. As you can see, you have to tighten this screw little by little.

Seeing the testicle crusher, the German made inhuman attempts to free himself from his restraints, but Macro's aides laughed at her futile efforts.

Plotina looked at him cruelly as she stroked the iron object.

- And for his penis? You can see that he has a huge priapus even at rest.
DSC_0405.jpg

- Oh, the most suitable is these tongs that we call "crocodile", they are heated to red or white and are applied to the erect penis.

The German screamed and denied with all his might when he learned of the horrifying way in which he was going to be castrated.

- In any case, before castration his penis can be subjected to other torments that will surely please you. And saying this, the assistants placed a metal plate on a brazier and a series of steel needles on the plate.

Plotina understood an smiled with pleasure.

- Okay, executioner, but I'd like my slavegirls to do it. You, get naked.

The two slaves looked at each other, but only hesitated for a moment before removing their chitons as Macro and the other executioners watched eagerly.

- First of all, stiffen him up, my dears, said the woman caressing their nude asses.

The slaves did not need any other order and after caressing Titus's chest with their hands and lips, tracing the lash marks with their fingers and kissing his chest, they knelt down and began to play with his penis.

Plotina drunk wine as her slaves´ tongs licked Titus´penis, marveled at the scene because while the German denied and cried desperately, his penis grew and became stiff......

.....Meanwhile, a few meters away, in another dungeon, Aurelius was alone with Sara.

- What are you going to do to me? Don't hurt me, please, said the desperate girl.

The dungeon was equipped with various instruments of torture and the young woman was terrified.

- Domina has entrusted me to take care of you until the moment of your interrogation arrives, said Aurelius brandishing a whip of tails, however, if you behave well and obey me, I will not be very harsh with you.

- What do you want of me?

- Don't you suspect it? Start by undressing.

- No no.

- Come on, obey or it will be worse.

And Sara had no choice but to remove her chiton while Aurelius drooled with pleasure.

The young woman was used to being naked but that man disgusted her so she covered herself with her arms as best she could.

Aurelius put down the whip and reached for a rough rope.

- Put your arms behind your back.

Sara cried but obeyed the order because she knew she had no choice but to obey.

Aurelius was in no hurry to tie her up, and did so conscientiously, thus tying her arms at the wrists, elbows, and forearms in very tight knots. That made Sara's perky breasts project even more so that when she was completely tied up, Aurelius delighted in caressing her beautiful, soft breasts with both hands.

- Oh yeah, how many times have I dreamed of this, beautiful slut, said the guy. Are you ready to suck?.

Sara allowed herself to be done but her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she saw the tremendous erection of the foreman......"

- The master said that you sucked very well, little Sara, I'm going to check it out right now.

- No, no, don't make me, no, it's very big... and it smells bad.

- Smells bad?. Come on, bitch, don't be squeamish about me, I know you really like to suck cocks, and the dirtier the better, I've seen how you did it to that German and it barely fit in your mouth.

Aurelius forced Sara to her knees and Sara had no choice but to start licking his cock. At first she just licked him with the tip of her tongue without putting it in her mouth.

See, bitch? It wasn't that bad, was it? So, so, come on and now put it in your mouth.

And Sara obeyed, she was indeed an expert cocksucker and despite the revulsion caused by Aurelius and his disgusting and smelly cock, she got over it and tried to suck him as best she could in the hope that this would alleviate the torture. The result was not long in coming and after more than ten minutes of non-stop sucking, Sara managed to make that pig cum in her mouth, filling her face with plenty of sticky, whitish sperm. With the drops of cum still hanging from her chin, the girl kept looking at him and asking for mercy at the same time, but the blowjob had only encouraged the lust of the wicked foreman more.

Minutes later Sara was tied up in a very different way with her arms and legs spread to the limit and forming a big x with her body. In front of her, Aurelius wielded a whip with one hand while masturbating with the other as his erection had already recovered. It was understable, because Sara was exhibited in front of him with her perfect naked body in a position that did not leave any corner of her body safe from the lashes.

- Very well, my beutiful girl, are you going to confess?

- What do I have to confess?

- That you induced Titus to murder your master and then you would run away together.

- What? I have nothing to do with it, I am innocent.

That earned her the first lash.

SSSHHHAAACKK

- AAAYYYY

- Actually, I'd rather you resist than confess, it'll be more fun that way.

- It's not that I resist confessing, it's that I haven't done anything wrong.

SSSSHHHHAAACCKKK

- AAAAYYYY

The lashes left reddish marks that little by little turned into welts between red and purple.

The foreman approached the girl's body and after caressing her breasts again pinching the nipples and running his fingers over the traces of the lashes he began to slowly masturbate her.

- Sooner or later you and your lover will confess that you killed the master, but before you do, I want to tell you something. If confess Titus and you will be condemned to crucifixion and will surely be crucified together.

Sara began to cry.

- What?, why?, no, not the crucifixion, everyone except that, please no.

- Yes my girl, I doubt there is anything more horrible than dying on a cross, but besides that, I have to tell you that Plotina has ordered that savage Macro to subject you to various tortures when you han from the nails, especially on your breasts and your sex. You know,.... red hot irons, breastrippers, spiked hot dildos to your sensitive pussy

- NOOO, NOOO, HAVE MERCY, PLEASE.

- Nothing can save you from that anymore if you confess, but maybe you can get rid of it…if you endure the torture, ha ha ha.

And saying this, he moved away a few steps and began to whip her non-stop. Thirty, forty, fifty lashes. Sara screamed and cried but the foreman only stopped when she collapsed and dangled from her restraints in a bath of sweat.

Aurelius grabbed her by the hair and forced her to raise the head.

- Do you confess that you are an accomplice in the master's murder, slave?

- No, no, mercy, I beg you...

Aurelius smiled and after taking a bucket of cold water he stamped it on her body to revive her......

Meanwhile, Titus was already visiting hell, as Plotina's two slave girls were driving hot needles into his stiff penis and balls.
- IIIIAAAAYYY, IIIAAAYYY, STOP, BITCHES, HELLCATS!

- Try not to poke any major veins or he'll bleed out fast and the fun's over.

Foresightedly, the executioners had tied the balls and the base of the German's penis with thorns whose tips dug into the delicate flesh of the man's sex. This prevented the blood from circulating normally and kept the penis in a huge erection. Just in case they had tied a rope around his neck and from time to time they half suffocated him so that the erection would remain fully.

Along with the red-hot needles, the slaves sometimes made the flame of a candle "lick" the skin of Titus's penis and balls, causing the man to scream in pain and despair.

Plotina laughed happily watching that torture session and the slaves also laughed because they found a strange pleasure in torturing that beautiful man…

- Oh for all the gods, our german Adonis is ejaculating

In fact, the sperm began to gush out of the German's cock, but that caused him much more pain than pleasure. The girls laughed again as the hot cum splashed on their naked bodies........

After torturing Titus's sex, Plotina ordered Sara to be brought to the torture chamber to suffer torment in front of her lover. Aurelius was upset because he would have wanted to enjoy the slave longer, but he obeyed and brought the girl on his shoulder.

Sara was horrified to see how her lover had been tortured and knelt before Plotina begging for mercy for Titus and herself.

- Don't order us to be crucified, my mistress, order us to be put to death quickly, I beg you.

- You will have the death you deserve, bitch, tie her to the cross and submit her to the torture of the hot needles.

- No, please no.

- Allow me to apply them, my lady, Aurelius begged, and the noble Plotina agreed.

Sara's x cross was placed in front of Titus's and the young woman was tied to it in a similar posture with her legs and arms stretched out to the extreme. Young Sara cried when she saw the steel needles piercing the German's penis and balls.

- Don't hurt him anymore, please.

Macro and another executioner stood on either side of Sara's cross, stroking her breasts and sex while inspecting the lash marks.

- Don't worry so much about your lover, slave, now it's your turn.

Sara understood the horror that awaited her.

- NOOOO, MY TITS NOOO, NOOO.

Then the executioners fanned the embers of the brazier and placed several needles radially on the iron with the point inward and the head outward. The heads of the needles were made of wood to prevent the executioner from burning his fingers when handling them. It actually only took a minute for them to turn red as they were so thin.

brasero agujas 3.png
Aurelius took a pliers in one hand and the incandescent needle in the other and showing it up close to Sara, who wouldn't stop screaming hysterically, proceeded to stick it into her right breast. To do this, he caught the nipple with the tongs and after pinching it, he stretched it out. Then he plunged the needle into Sara's taut skin.

SSSSSHHH

- IIIAAYYYYYYYY

With a sinister hiss, the needle penetrated the tender flesh of the young woman's breast, burning and cauterizing millimeters of flesh.

Sara's entire body convulsed and trembled and she rolled her eyes as the needle slowly pierced her fleshy breast.

Plotina smiled...

Suddenly the tip of the needle appeared on the opposite side, bulging the skin and the tip came out almost cold.

Sara stopped screaming and looked with teary eyes at that strange metallic object that pierced her breast from one side to the other while its little streams of blood meandered over her white skin.

Aurelius had picked up another hot needle and was preparing to do the same to the left breast.

- NOOOOO, NOT AGAIN, I BEG YOU IIIAAAAAYYYYYY

SSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Sara screamed this time with her head directed toward the vault as her body trembled like a leaf again.

Plotina's slaves who were still naked couldn't help but cover their own breasts with hands in an instinctive act of protection.

The third needle was destined for Sara's right breast and the fourth for the left breast. Aurelius nailed them forming two crosses with them and was already preparing to nail the fifth needle.

- Come on, slave, said Plotina, repressing her urge to masturbate, confess that you convinced this despicable German to kill my husband and I'll order the torment of the needles to stop.

- NOOOO, YOU WANT ME TO BE CRUCIFIED, I AM INNOCENT, I AM INNOCENT.

The noble lady then made a gesture and Aurelius continued with the torture.

- IIIIAAAYYYYY

Poor Sara's howls filled the torture chamber as Aurelius continued to stick one needle after another. After half an hour, Sara's round tits looked like huge porcupines and multiple little streams of blood escaped from them and reached the sex and thighs of the poor slave.

Plotina was sipping the glass of wine calmly enjoying the terrible scene of torture when a perverse idea came to her mind.

- Continue through the crotch, but let the slavegirls do it.

In this way, Plotina's two slaves continued with the torture and began to stick hot needles into her inner thighs and buttocks, gradually approaching her labia.

- AAAAAYYYY, STOP, STOP, NO MORE, I BEG YOU.

When the first hot needle pierced Sara's inner labia, she let out a shrill cry and fainted. Her head fall to her chest

- Wake her up and go on, ordered Plotina, she has to confess.

And they woke her up again by pouring a bucket of ice water over her.

Sara woke up confused but started to cry when she saw Macro putting more needles on the iron…….

Last edited by a moderator:
- IIIIAAAYYY, IIIAAAYYY, I CAN'T ANYMORE, I'M INNOCENT, I'M INNOCENT.

Plotina's two slaves had taken a liking to torture because after a while they kept sticking hot needles into the most sensitive parts of Sara´s body, without showing any remorse. The poor girl howled like mad as her body jerked uselessly.

Now the makeshift executioners used shorter, thinner needles about two inches long. One of the slaves was squatting between Sara's legs and while she opened her inner labia, she pricked the delicate walls of her vagina with hot needles. Meanwhile, the other took care of Sara's plump nipples and pierced them with short needles, forming smaller “stars” that matched the long ones that pierced her fleshy tits.

During the torture, the young woman lost consciousness several times, but she was awakened again until it was almost impossible.

The carnifex Macro advised suspending the interrogation for the moment and resuming it the next day.

So, the loving slaves were taken to separate cells to rest and replenish for the next torture session that promised to be even more cruel and merciless. However, in fact they could not rest as they both received several "visitors" at night.

The contubernium in charge of the crucifixion had the right to dispose of the slaves at will and in fact, the lewd legionnaires visited Sara in her cell. The young woman was used as a sex toy by those eight men in the most perverse and depraved ways for hours. Of course, Sara had to suck smelly cocks and swallow their disgusting cum. In addition, the legionnaires pissed on her and repeatedly penetrated her sex and anus until it was tore off. She was then kicked out of the cell and taken to the courtyard placing her in a pillory next to Titus who had been placed in another. The two lovers were thus at the disposal of the entire garrison who, for a low price of one sextercio, were able to enjoy the hole they liked best.

Of course it was Sara who received the most cocks through her three holes, Titus received more kicks than anything else, but among the legionnaires some preferred the German's ass to sodomize him...

The next day Plotina was late for the interrogation, so when she arrived at the torture chamber accompanied by her two slaves, she found the two slave lovers in an awkward position: both were riding on a wooden pony looking at each other. The executioners had pierced their nipples and tongues with fishhooks and tied them together with thin tight ropes so that both of them were left with their tongues sticking out of their mouths. Then, to warn each other, they began to cane their thighs, sides and back so that when they made the slightest movement the two lovers hurt their nipples and tongues.

Plotina had the table prepared for her with wine and fruits and smiled when she saw her slaves in such an awkward position.

- What have you prepared for today carnifex?

- The rack, my lady, I hope you like it.

- Excellent, the rack, I love this device, start with him and she will go second. Oh and don't dislocate their arms, they have to have enough strength when they are on the cross.

- Trust me lady...

Love Love Quote Reply
  • Love
Reactions:You

[IMG alt="sifax"]https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/data/avatars/m/10/10604.jpg?1571348106[/IMG]

sifax

Senator​

Jun 28, 2023
While Titus was tortured on the rack for two hours, Sara was chained to the wall of the dungeon a few meters away so that she could see the entire procedure and thus know the tortures that awaited her. In fact, these were savage since Titus's body was stretched over and over again to the point of dislocation, also, taking advantage of his absolute defenselessness, the executioner applied hot irons to his naked body. After two hours, the German could take no more and confessed that he had murdered his master Cayo Flaminio and that Sara the sexual slavegirl had induced him to do so. He also confessed that they had both planned to run away after the murder.

After obtaining the confession, Macro assumed that the interrogation was over. This disappointed him, for he longed to subject the beautiful Sara to the torture of the rack.

- My lady, he told Plotina to convince her, no one assures us that there weren't more accomplices in this murder. That German in love seems rather stupid, but perhaps the slavegirl has been induced in turn by a political enemy of your husband, I think that nothing is lost by subjecting her to the torture of the rack and other torments that I plan to apply to her.

Plotina didn't believe any of that, but her curiosity was piqued and she found the game fun, so she ordered Sara to be laid on the rack.

Macro smiled and with a more than obvious erection helped his tormentors untie Sara and subdue her, for knowing what they were going to do with her she fought like a wild beast to avoid being tied to the rack. However, that did not help her at all, for in a few minutes she was lying on the wood with her arms stretched above her head and her ankles caught in a clamp. Her legs were slightly separated so that the slave could not protect her sex from the torture that was going to be applied there. The young woman was still shaking angrily, but the reality is that she was defenseless and at the mercy of the sadistic torturers.

Plotina sipped her wine as she watched Macro caressing Sara's naked body with delight, surely planning how he was going to torture her. The girl's thighs glistened from her own perspiration and her ribs showed perfectly on her stretched torso. Her tits were so large that they fell to both sides of her body but did not touch the wood.

The interrogation was begun by Macro himself knowing full well that his victim would not be able to answer his questions.

- Your accomplice has already confessed, but now you are going to tell us who paid you and how much to steal this murder.

- Nobody, nobody paid me, it's also a lie, I've already told you, I'm innocent, I'm innocent.

Macro did not stop stroking Sara's boobs but gestured for his assistants to start turning the cylinder where the chains were coiled. It began to creak as the chains stretched and poor Sara felt a powerful force tug at her arms.

The metal bridle of the rack made a rhythmic sound as the teeth of the gear passed through it.

CLIC, CLIK, CLIK, CLIK

Macro counted mentally until Sara emitted the first moan of pain. That made him hard again, the slave's arms were already exaggeratedly stretched and stuck to the sides of her head and the pain must have been very intense but the carnifex had enough experience to know that the body could be stretched even more without reaching to dislocate the shoulders.

- It hurts, right? Come on, confess the name of your accomplices and we'll stop.

- I don't have accomplices, why don't you believe me?

Macro held up two fingers and the bit moved forward two teeth.

- AAAAYYYYYYYY

This time the young woman's scream was much more intense.

- Come on, confess, bitch, he said, twisting her nipples with his fingers.

- NO, I HAVE NOTHING TO CONFESS.

Macro gestured with his chin.

- AAAAYYYYYYYYY, and the young woman's cry ended in an inconsolable sob.

Plotina's slaves held their breath before the barbaric torment because the tension of the rack was so intense that Sara's body had risen several inches above the board and her armas and legs were stretched and tense.

Macro knew he could stretch yet another few inches without rendering her arms useless, but for the moment he decided to lash the young woman's torso without slackening the rack.

Sara was whipped on both sides at once with leather tail whips impregnated with resin so that they had a very intense abrasive effect. The whips hit her entire torso between her thighs and breasts, leaving ugly reddish welts, and some of the lashes even hit between her legs, injuring her labia and clitoris.

- IIIAAAYAYYY, MERCY.

Despite the brutal punishment, Sara screamed and cried but confessed nothing.

Then the executioners took some sponges and soaked Sara's body. This one began to scream and shake like crazy.

- What's in those sponges to make her scream like that? asked Plotina.

- They have added salt to the water, my lady.

Sara kept screaming and struggling for a few more minutes as her skin burned.

When she had calmed down, she continued to cry, and at that moment the door to the torture chamber opened and the praetor appeared.

The executioners greeted him with respect.

- No, don't stop for me, continue what you were doing, noble Plotina....

The praetor had been warned that the beautiful murderous slave was being tortured on the rack and curiosity and lust made him go down to that horrible place. Seeing the naked body of the young woman stretched out on the rack, the man was impressed and immediately understood that the public crucifixion of this completely naked scultural young woman next to her lover would be a sight worth seeing and he wondered what would be the best place for it: near the city gate? Or maybe in the amphitheatre?...

- Come on executioner, stretch her a little more and prepare the hot pliers and tongs...

They had been torturing Sara on the rack for nearly an hour when the carnifex Macro was ordered to the hot irons. The experienced executioner knew that it was better to go little by little, so while one of his assistants fanned the embers with a bellows, he picked up some cold blacksmith tongs and began to play with his prisoner, taking advantage of the fact that she was totally defenseless.

- Where do you prefer me to start, with the legs or with the arms?

Sara was crying desperately.

- Don't torture me anymore please, I'm innocent I haven't done anything.

- The legs, pinch her meaty thighs.

- AAAYYYYYYY

Grinning like a sadistic devil, Macro began to pinch the young woman with those huge iron tongs, the man catching large chunks of meat and pulling and twisting the flesh, threatening to tear it off. Sara screamed and cried desperately, looking at her reddened skin with each pinch.

The cruel executioner lingered for a long time on the legs, then moved on to the buttocks and arms, and then to the armpits, sides, and belly of the girl.

He left the tits for last and changed the large pliers for smaller ones to twist her nipples.

Poor Sara lost control of her sphincters and peed when the executioner stretched and twisted her nipples until they were almost ripped off.

- Come on, Macro, stop playing with her and star with the hot red torture tools.

To do this, the executioner used a thin awl that turned red or white in a few minutes and with it he began to "touch" the young woman's skin, first on her calves.

- AAAAYYYYY IIAAAYYYY

Poor Sara literally writhed on the rack every time the red-hot iron touched her sensitive skin.

The praetor got hard without missing a moment of the singular torture.

- AAAAYYYY, STOP, STOP, MERCY, I BEG YOUUUUU!.

Meanwhile, Plotina smiled with satisfaction at the cruel torture she was witnessing.

After the calves, the expert executioner passed to the thighs, gradually approaching the young woman's sex. Thin red burns appeared on Sara's skin.

- STOP, PLEASE, STOP, I CAN'T ANYMORE.

- Do you confess that you asked Titus to assassinate the senator?

- NO, I DID NOT, I DID NOT, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME.

The praetor gestured to Macro and he continued with the torture, moving to the sides of the young woman who also tasted the "kissing" of the hot spit.

The torture of the hot irons was extremely cruel because the carnifex knew how to wisely graduate the suffering and pain of the young woman to prevent her from fainting, he made the rack tense and loosen several times.

The torture of the rack and the hot irons lasted another hour until the young woman lost consciousness for the third time. The praetor and Plotina then decided to let her rest for a few hours and go eat.

During the meal, the judge and the noble aristocrat decided that unfortunately there was no time to prepare arena games, so it would be better to carry out the crucifixion of Sara and her lover at the city gate, although this could be preceded by a public torture in the forum as an appetizer for people to enjoy the show.

When they returned to the torture chamber, the carnifex Macro had a new surprise in store: Titus was tied to a horizontally positioned cross. His legs were open and tied to the ceiling in such a way that he obscenely displayed his crotch with his enormous scrotum and the reddened hole in his anus from frequent ass-fucking. However, what awaited him now was much worse.

For her part, Sara was still on the torture rack, although her legs had now been spread wider. When Plotina entered the torture chamber, she couldn't help but laugh when she saw how two of the executioners were tying their underwear. The girl had been repeatedly raped through her pussy and her mouth, as revealed by the streams of semen that escaped from her two orifices.

- Do you know this instrument of torture, my lady? said Macro, showing Plotina an anal pear.

- I had never seen it before, are you going to use it with the German?

- Yes, my lady, this little one is to be inserted into the German's anus and then, once inside, it is opened with this screw, I can assure you that the effect is very intense and painful as his screams will show you.

- I am very pleased executioner, and she?

- She has two orifices and therefore I'm going to insert two pears into her, first this one through her ass and then this bigger one through her vagina. I assure you that he will confess all her crimes

- Very well executioner, if you succeed I will give you this bag with coins, start with the German.

And with a gesture of infinite sadism, Macro introduced the anal pear through Titus's anus, ignoring his screams and protests.

- I've already confessed, do you hear me? I've already confessed, let me. AAAAYYYYY

Macro turned the screw on the anal bulb and Titus's sphincter began to bulge painfully.

While Titus was being tortured, the praetor approached Sara and began caressing her naked body without any modesty. The judge had a huge boner…….

Stretched out on the rack, Sara watched the savage torment of her lover Titus with the anal pear. The pain of tearing his anal sphincter was so intense that at one point the German began to bang his head against the wood of the cross in the hope of losing consciousness, but he had no such luck.

To her own misfortune, Sara witnessed the complete torment of the German, because when they finished opening the anal pear to the extreme, the executioners applied hot tongs on the handle of said pear, causing the German to howl in pain again.

Then the sadistic praetor showed Sara another closed anal pear and brought it closer to her face.

- Tell me, slave, are you going to confess or do you want the executioners to stick this up your ass?

- NO, I HAVE NOTHING TO CONFESS, PLEASE DON'T DO THAT TO ME, NOT THAT.

- Very well, executioner grease the pear well and while Macro did it, the praetor entertained himself by masturbating Sara a little and taking advantage of the fact that his index finger was wet, he inserted it through the girl's anal orifice.

- Mmmh, I had been told that this slave had already tried sodomy but I see that she still has a tight and stiff hole. Come on executioner, hurry up with the pear, I want to hear how the girl screams when you break her ass.

Though Macro set out to assfuck her with his fiendish ingenuity the praetor did not stop stroking her naked body and masturbating her. Althought her clit got thickened and stiffened.

- NO, NO, NO NO, MERCY, MERCY, AAAYYYYYYY

- So, executioner, tighten the screw, but slowly, there is no hurry.

- IIIIAAAYYYYYYYYY

Poor Sara struggled on the rack like an animal while the device dilated her anal sphincter to a very painful point.

The praetor watched the torture closely, marveling that the young woman had her ass so open and tight.

- I know that it hurts you a lot my girl, say the name of your accomplices and I will order the executioner to loosen the pear.

- I have no accomplices,.... good sir, ....have pity on me.... I have not done anything, .....please...... do not torture me anymore.

- Stubborn bitch, push harder.

- IIIIIAAAAYYYYYYYY

Sara's anus was wide open and bleeding so the executioner gestured to the praetor.

- Enough executioner, you're right, I think that will be big enough to put a thick cornu on the cross, now use the other pear, the largest.

- NO, NO PLEASE, MERCY, MERCY. AAAYYYYYYYYY

Sara screamed and howled even louder as her body rose up on the wood of the rack. All her skin glistened with her own perspiration, but the torture continued mercilessly.

The vaginal pear torture was even more painful and savage than the anal one, which pleased Plotina very much. At one point the petals of the pear were so open that the slave's mons bulged as if she were pregnant.

The young woman still did not say the names of her accomplices in the senator's murder, simply because there were no accomplices. However when they placed hot tongs on the shafts of the pears and pinched her clitoris with hot tongs, Sara screamed that she was guilty of killing the senator.

- YES, YES, I AM GUILTY, I TOLD TITUS TO KILL HIM, I TOLD THE MASTER TO WAIT FOR ME IN BED NAKED BUT IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS TITUS AND HE KILLED HIM, PLEASE TAKE THESE PEARS FROM ME, TAKE THEM FROM ME, I CAN'T ANYMORE

Plotina and the praetor looked at each other smiling and decided to end the interrogation….

The next morning the two slaves were presented to the praetor naked, gagged and loaded with chains. The judge was flanked by the lictors.

- Noble Plotina, your slaves have already confessed to the murder of your noble husband. The law prescribes in these cases that both be crucified, but it also allows you to add the torture that you deem appropriate to the torture of the cross.

- Thank you, praetor. I want the two of them to be led through the streets stark naked to the forum and there be flogged and the titulus describing their crime be written on their skin with red hot tongs. After this they must carry the patibulum on their shoulders to the gate of the city where both will be crucified. Once there, they will remain on the cross for at least 24 hours while being tormented with other tortures that I myself will indicate to the executioner.

- Granted, noble Plotina. Prepare everything and take them to the forum.

Upon learning the details of her torture, Sara collapsed and knelt down asking for mercy but the guards forced her to get up and took her out to the praetorium courtyard where they prepared the procession that would take the slaves to the forum…..

The praetor could not avoid the temptation to spend a good time with the beautiful Sara in his bedroom. The girl submitted submissively to all the sexual demands to which that cruel and unscrupulous man subjected her under the vague promise that the judge would alleviate the rigor of some of the torments that awaited her. Actually, the praetor had no intention of keeping his word and, when he finished enjoying the girl's body, he handed her over to the most bestial guards so that they brutally raped her and prepared her for the procession to the forum.

The two slaves had a rough and heavy patibula placed on their shoulders and tied around each other's necks. They also were gagged with horse bits and hung the nails with which they were going to crucify them around their necks.

Both would be escorted through the streets of the city by more than twenty soldiers and several executioners. Titus would walk in front and Sara would walk behind, and if they hesitated, the soldiers would lash them with short-tailed whips and prick them with the points of their spears.

With a powerful lash to the back, a centurion ordered Titus to begin the march towards the forum. As the two slaves had their ankles tied together by a short rope, they were forced to take short, clumsy steps.

Titus stumbled constantly due to the weight of the patibulum and this made the soldiers nervous who did not stop yelling at him, insulting him or whipping him.

The women pointed out his enormous attributes laughing or red with shame, his cock was so long that even at rest it hit his thighs from his awkward and hesitant steps and so did his balls.

- He has them like a horse, have you seen?

- I have listened he is going to be castrated on the cross, for murdering his owner.

- What a pity! Such a nice and big cock!

- I would not like to be in his shoes, I have seen that beast Macro castrate the slaves and I assure you that I vomited until the first porridge.

Behind Titus walked Sara. Her patibulum puellae was smaller and lighter, but she was also weaker and weighed heavily on her. Although her flesh was still firm, the fact of having to stumble made her buttocks and thighs and especially her tits tremble obscenely. That made the soldiers and a large part of the public horny, who did not stop saying obscenities to her and even masturbating or challenging the guards to touch her body.

Since the girl's arms were tied along the patíbulum, she could not use them to protect her bulging breasts and they trembled obscenely from right to left, colliding with each other. Sara was embarrassed by her big tits and her thick nipples that were always puffed up, so we can imagine how bad the girl had being the object of all those perverted onlookers.

As if that were not enough, the girl couldn't stop her bare pussy from constantly distilling the sperm from the latest rapes. The eight contubernium soldiers had fucked her again several times before placing the patibulum on her shoulders so that her sex and ass were swollen and red.

The sight of the exuberant naked young woman and especially of her trembling round ass drove the executioners and soldiers crazy with lust, who did not stop whipping her or pricking her buttocks and thighs even though she walked submissively without stopping for a moment.

The procession to the forum lasted about half an hour as the streets were packed with people who did not want to miss the show.

Finally, when they reached the forum exhausted, a shiver of terror ran down the spine of the two slaves due to the shouting of the people who were waiting in the wide square. Then the terror grew even more intense and made them recoil. On a platform the executioners had mounted the torture posts and next to them they had prepared the braziers and the instruments of torture.

Sara began to cry when she saw the branding irons, breast rippers, and tongs that were currently being heated in the braziers, and she begged for mercy, refusing to move a step.

The executioners then redoubled their lashes and literally dragged her to the place of torture amidst the shouting of the public.

The two slaves were forced to go up the stairs and after kneeling, they removed their patibulum.

Once free, the two did what they could to avoid being tied up, but it was all useless, the executioners and soldiers were too many so that in a few minutes the two slaves were tied to the torture posts with their arms and legs stretched to the limit, forming with their bodies two huge Xs.

A legate read the crime they had committed and the sentence, and the crowd clapped entusiastically

Sara would have wanted to protest once more that she was innocent but they had not removed the gag, so only incomprehensible noises came out of her mouth.

The executioners took two tailed whips and after shaking them several times in the air they proceeded with the rigorous flogging that precedes any crucifixion......

The executioners began by whipping the two slaves from behind. The public could not see the lashes themselves, but they could see their effects, the suffering gesture of Sara and Titus at each lash and the splashes of blood and sweat. The expert executioners struck the two slaves on the back, buttocks and thighs and at one point began to lash them between the legs so that the tips of the whip hit Titus's balls and scrotum as well as hit between Sara´s labia. The torture caused the young woman to roll her eyes as she screamed in terror.

The brutal punishment made the young woman lose consciousness after almost twenty lashes between her legs. Sara was thus left hanging from her restraints with her wet hair hiding her face.

The executioner grabbed her hair and raised her face but everyone could see that she was fainting.

It didn't matter,.....the show had to go on and Titus would pay the consequences, Macro took a knotted rope tied at the ends to two poles and placing it around the German's neck used it to suffocate him. As the knotted rope tightened around his neck, he began to lack air and the slave's face turned blue as he gaped like a fish out of water gasping desperately.

Some women in the audience very excitedly pointed between the slave's legs, as his powerful penis became erect and thick as he lacked air.

Macro smirked as he saw all these women enjoying the impressive spectacle. Titus's enormous glans was swollen and glistening at the end of his powerful cock streaked with thick, blue, serpentine veins.

Macro loosened the knot a bit, not wanting to kill the slave so soon, and invited a woman in the audience to come up on the torture stage to 'attend' to the German's cock.

Many were embarrassed, but there was no shortage of volunteers to see up close and touch this wonder of nature.

Finally a woman took the stage and encouraged by her companions she approached Titus and was able to take his erect cock in her hand.

- It's on point! she said showing his hand covered in preseminal cum.

Then Macro whispered into her ear and she was surprised, but after the initial surprise she nodded which meant she agreed to torture the German's cock and balls.

The torture was very cruel. The first thing the girl did was drive a metal nail through the slave's penis through the base of the glan, causing the man to scream and howl in pain.

The next thing was to grab the ends of the nail with a rope and while she was pulling it, the woman began to hit him on the balls and cock with a metal ball bristling with spikes at the end of a rope.

The woman did so, encouraged by her companions who counted the blows in chorus while Titus screamed in pain. They got to twenty hits before the German passed out with his balls dripping blood.

However, Sara had regained consciousness and now it was her turn….

Two executioners proposed to flog her at the same time from the front. However, before beginning with the lashes, they began to caress her beautiful body with their rude hands, something that the bloody populace liked very much. The executioners knew that torturing and crucifying a beautiful young slavegirl naked was an extra prize, since people would throw coins at them if they listened to their lubricious wishes. So Sara suffered the humiliation of those pigs masturbating her in public and squeezing and sucking her beautiful boobs.

Thus, when the whipping began, the young woman showed obvious signs of sexual excitement.

The lashes were given with two flragrum of leather tails ending in knots. The two executioners placed themselves on either side of the young woman so that everyone could see the punishment clearly, and they lashed her with all their strength and science, from her thighs to her breasts.

Although the young woman's skin showed signs of older lashes, burns and wounds, it was now covered with reddish and purple marks from which small drops of blood soon began to emerge, slithering down her white skin.

Sara screamed and cried like an animal while the merciless lashes hit her poor body over and over again.

- Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen... the public chanted the lashes as if it were a party and their count reached forty, although Sara surely received more.

At that moment the girl's screams began to subside and her body was already hanging almost limp from the restraints.

- Stop, you are going to kill her and she has to get to the cross alive, said Macro.

Then the executioners left the bloody whips, but since the bloodthirsty public wanted more, they replaced them with cold tongs. In this way, the two executioners returned to the sides of the young woman and began to pinch her flesh with those monstrous blacksmith tongs, leaving ugly reddish marks on her.

- In the tits, pinch that bitch's tits, said a group of soldiers who threw several silver denarii into the torture stage.

- AAAAYYYYYY

Poor Sara pissed herself when the two pincers pinched the tips of her breasts at the same time and the executioners stretched and twisted them, threatening to tear off her nipples.

After a long howl of pain the young woman fainted.

- She won't escape torture so easily, wake her up with the water from that bucket.

But before pouring cold water over her body, the head of the executioners emptied a sack of salt into him. That's why the water fully woke up the slave who again howled loudly while her whole body writhed uselessly in her bonds.

Only after a few minutes of infernal itching did the young woman calm down and look at that cruel crowd totally exhausted.

It was at that moment that she asked for hysterical mercy again and without stopping crying.

The reason was that the executioners were stoking the brazier with a bellows and introducing the cattle branding irons into it so that they would get red hot…..

S. H. A. C. D. T. Although she was a slave, Sara could read so she recognized those letters on cattle branding irons.

Plotina had decided the titulus that explained their crime would not be written on a tablet as usual, in the case of the two slaves, the titulus would be written on their own skin with red hot irons.

The titulus was very similar in the two cases: "Sara Serva Homicida Ad Crucem Damnata" (the T was for Titus).

Logically the executioner would only mark the capital initial letter of each word. For this he would use some iron letters about two inches long. The trick to make the letters look good and the message legible was to heat the iron to white and leave it in contact with the skin for fifteen to twenty seconds.

The executioners spent a while arguing among themselves in which part of Sara's body they were going to place the letters.

Meanwhile Titus was screaming like mad as the executioner began to place the title on his broad pectorals: T. S. H, etc.

Plotina enjoyed like crazy from her palanquin watching the German slave writhe in pain every time a hot iron was applied to his chest.

Meanwhile, Sara was sweating from every pore of her body as she heard the executioners how they were going to mark her. The guys suggested applying the letters to her thighs, buttocks, breasts,... but nothing was satisfactory to read the long titulus with no worry. In the end, it was Plotina who sent one of her slaves with the task of placing the six letters in a row between hips over the Mons pubis.

- Tell those sadistic executioners they will have the opportunity to torture her tits and pussy with hot irons when she is crucified.

So, the argument was over and using a black crayon they made a horizontal line in the navel of the girl and six vertical lines at regular intervals so that the letters were placed in an orderly manner.

Sara saw terrified how an executioner took the S that was already at white hot and brought it closer to her skin, but instead of burning it directly, he played for a few seconds with her, amused by the hysterical screams of the girl and her useless contortions since the ties ensured her total immobility.

SSSSSSSHHHHH

- AAAAAAYYYYYYY

The audience cheered the executioner and applauded as they watched the beautiful slave writhe in her bonds as the iron burned deep into her flesh.

The twenty seconds were eternal, the smell of burning flesh spread throughout the scaffold and a puff of smoke rose as the hot iron came into contact with the cool skin.

When the iron cooled, the executioner separated it from the meat and deposited it again in the brazier, since the S would serve again for the S of the word "Serva".

Poor Sara looked down at her navel where tremendous pain was coming from and saw a red S perfectly marked on her skin.

The executioner was decidedly very skilled.

While the slavegirl waited for the iron to be heated white again, the executioners had untied Titus and after loading the patibulum on his shoulders they took him to be crucified at the city gate, out the wall.

The carnifex took longer to mark the beautiful slavegirl, as there were many men in the audience who were enjoying the young woman's torture.

After a few minutes, the iron was hot again and the executioner brought it closer to the young woman with a devilish and sadistic smile.

Sara screamed and cried for mercy but that was useless and hell began again between brutal howls of pain.

This time the young woman fainted before the executioner withdrew the iron and had to be awakened with cold water. However, fainting did not help her get rid of the torment.

The executioner invested more than half an hour to write the six letters that were perfect as if a painter had painted them on her skin.

Sara was so exhausted from the brutal torture that when her restraints were released she fell to the ground in a bath of sweat, blood and urine.

- Up, bitch, now comes the best.

And forcing her to kneel, the executioners put the patibulum back on her shoulders.

Then the carnifex Macro approached her and showed her a chain with three hooks.

- I'm going to take you with this to the place of torture, murderous slave.

And with her arms already tied to the patíbulum, the executioner forced her to stand up and, in cries of suffering, pierced both her nipples and her clitoris with the hooks. Then he wrapped the chain around his hand and pulling it made the girl cry out in pain and she was forced to take the first step to the place of the crucifixion………..

Sara's via crucis was painful and humiliating. The slave had to carry the heavy crossbar on her shoulders with her arms outstretched and tied to the ends of the rough wood. Her skin was lashed and streaked with wounds and little strings of dead blood. The lower navel and the mount of Venus ached horribly with those infamous letters that showed everyone the false crime attributed to the girl and her lover.

The guards and executioners were enraged for making the slave walk to the place of torture. That is why they did not stop pulling the chain that in turn pulled their nipples and clitoris making them bleed. That hurt like hell and the girl was constantly afraid of slipping and falling resulting in her sensitive appendages ripping. As if that were not enough, two other executioners did not stop lashing her or pricking her buttocks with a pilum to force her to walk.

Sara was dizzy and disoriented with all that bloody mob cursing her and spitting in her face. These people were crying out for her death and torture when she and her lover were totally innocent.

On their long way to the place of the crucifixion, the group passed through the "lupanar" street of the whores (lupas). They had left their job out of curiosity and because at that time they had no clients, since all the men had gone to see how that beautiful nude girl was crucified.

- Oh! come on!, if she's just a girl, what are you going to do with her, brave soldiers? Said one of the whores who had her entire face painted and a spectacular reddish wig on her head.

- Shut up, Narcisa and take care of your business, this slave is a murderer and we only fulfill our obligation.

- Your obligation? Don't make me laugh, I know you and I know that you are a sadist Macro, you enjoy a lot crucifying young girls. You get hard when you see them naked hanging from the cross and writhing in pain.

- And what if that's the case? Why don't you shut up and come see what I do with her, I'm sure you'll enjoy the ordeal too.

- Do you think I'm not capable, that I don't have the stomach to see how you are going to torture her? Come on girls, let's close the shop for a few hours, anyway all the men will be contemplating the show.

Sara wanted to ask the whores for help but they couldn't help but give her some comfort.

After an endless walk, the victim crossed the wall gate and then she saw how they were finishing raising Titus's cross. He had been crucified with four nails and at that moment he was howling in pain as the entire weight of his body was hanging from the four nails in his wrists and feet. In addition, the executioners were forcing him to sodomize himself in a thick bronze cornu located halfway up the cross stipe.

Sara hesitated for a few moments when she saw the savage torture to which the German was being subjected, but the executioners forced her to walk with more lashes.

Then the young woman saw horrified what they had prepared for her own torture.

The other stipe was on the ground and an executioner was drilling holes in the base of it to facilitate the penetration of the nails into the hard wood. Sara was almost dizzy when she saw the tremendous black iron nails next to the cross. They were long and thick and had a square section. The girl understood that those terrible irons were going to pierce her flesh and she trembled in pure fear.

Between the two crosses there was also a brazier full of incandescent coals and a table with various instruments of torture: tongs, dildos bristling with spikes, different kinds of breastrippers, cat's claws and other horrible butcher's tools that the girl didn't recognize at first. There was also a huge curved bronze Priapus that would be used as a cornu for her.

Sara fell exhausted on her knees and then they proceeded to remove the crossbar from her shoulders to place it across the stipe and assemble the cross with nails and ropes.

For a few moments the girl was free and used her hands to feel her many wounds, but it was only a few moments as Macro hauled her to her feet, tying her hands behind her back by wrists and elbows, seizing her hair and leading her before Titus's cross.

There an executioner had placed the ballcrusher around his balls and squeezed little by little. So that the public could see the torture well, another took advantage of the needle that pierced the base of the glans penis and tying a rope to both ends raised his cock.

Sara saw the German's disfigured face while the ballcrusher crushed both balls at the same time little by little.

- IIIAAAAAAAAAAAA

The man was screaming like crazy, banging his head against the wood to lose consciousness and escape from that hell, but it was of no use.

The audience, including the whores, applauded the executioners and encouraged them to continue torturing him…

However, the wicked carnifex knew how to prolong the suffering of his prisoners so he gave up completely destroying Titus' balls and loosened the ballcrusher. The German's balls were now purple and swollen to such an extent that they seemed twice as large. Everyone laughed to see such a monstrosity between his legs and especially the whores.

Then Macro, who was going to continue torturing his cock, had one of his perverse ideas and after starting another scream from the German as he pulled out the needle that pierced his glans, he forced Sara to stand in front of Titus's cock.

The girl felt the smell of Titus's cock that was so familiar to her.

- Suck it, he ordered the slavegirl dryly.

- What?

- I told you to suck it, come on, put it in your mouth.

- No.
Sara shook her head, she wouldn't commit that monstrosity of sucking her crucified lover in front of all the people.

- I told you to suck it.

- AAAYYYYYY

Macro jerked on the chain tied to the hooks, hurting her nipples and clitoris.

- Are you going to suck it or I shoot again?

The young woman had tears in her eyes from the pain, so she had no choice but to obey. However, she began timidly by licking Titus's cock with the tip of her tongue.

- Ha, ha, like that, like that, very good, whore, lick it and make it hard, that's what I want.

When the audience saw what Sara was doing, some laughed but others called her a whore. Many also got horny to see that beautiful young woman naked and tied up doing such an erotic act.

Meanwhile, Titus felt the pleasant caresses of the tongue of the beautiful young woman who had eaten his cock so many times, and despite the tremendous pain he felt a deep arousal.

- No, no!

Titus tried to tell Sara from the top of the cross to stop sucking but that didn't help him, as Macro was already pushing the girl's head from the occiput so that she would insert the entire German cock into her. mouth.

That's how Sara gave a proper blowjob, up and down, up and down, putting the German's huge cock in her mouth up to her throat.

Many women in the audience got horny to see that.

- Hey, Narcissa, how long has it been since you sucked on such a big cock?

- I've eaten much bigger dicks than that, legionnaire, and you too, don't deny it, I know what you legionnaires do each other, there in the lonely limes of Germania when there's no woman around.

- Ha, ha, ha.

They all laughed at the whore's obscene joke and continued, enjoying the sordid scene.

Sara wanted to finish this humiliating blowjob as soon as possible, so she used all her skills and soon Titus felt how he reached orgasm.

In fact, the German came shuddering inside the girl's mouth, who couldn't swallow the abundant semen that came out between the lips of her mouth, dripping down her chin.

Then Macro parted Sara's face so that a stream of semen shot from Titus's cock, smearing all over girl's face.

Then she watched horrified as another executioner brought the crocodile pliers closer to Titus's virile member, which shone when it was fully erect and was still dripping with semen.

The pliers crocodile was yellowish in color, incandescent, so when the executioner closed it around Titus's erect penis, a horrendous hiss was heard mixed with the brutal howl of the German who even unnailed his asshole trying to stand up. .

Actually it was only a few moments as the man fainted from pain and fell on the cross.

- Has he died?

- No, said Macro, he's just passed out, wake him up.

So, while they woke up Titus, they took Sara to her cross that was waiting on the ground.

While they were removing the hooks from her nipples and clitoris, the young woman saw the nails and hammer next to the beams and couldn't help but pee on herself. A thin yellowish film of urine slid between her thighs causing laughter from those nearby who pointed out how the beautiful girl had peed.

- Lay her down and crucify her, Macro ordered with a sadistic smile.........

After cutting her bonds, they forced her to kneel and then lie face up on the cross. She was paralyzed with fear so the four strongmen had no problem dominating her and extending her arms along the crossbar while two others kept control of her legs.

Then Sara saw Macro with a mallet and a huge nail and shook her head, muttering incomprehensible words. Macro ignored her and after testing her wrist and identifying the carpal tunnel with his thumb, he drove the tip of the nail into the flesh.

- No, no, please.

Sara sweated from every pore while her heart beat wildly trying to look for mercy ulesslessly with her beautiful eyes in one of those men.

- Ready?

KLANG

- IIIIAAAYYYY

The men had to work hard to support this fragile girl who suddenly made desperate efforts to free herself in reaction to the intense pain.

KLANG, KLANG.

- AAAAAAYYY, NOOOO

The iron nail easily pierced the wrist, rupturing nerves and tendons, and its point sank into the hard wood. However, Macro had to hit the nail another fifteen times for the nail to drive deep into the crossbar and the young woman's wrist was firmly fixed against the cross.

The public had come to see how that beautiful naked slave was crucified and those who were lucky enough to see it from a good place were silent or spoke in whispers to hear the cries of pain and the cries of that pretty girl.

As the first nail was driven all the way in, Macro stepped over Sara's torso to drive the second nail. The young woman looked at her nail wrist and saw that little blood had actually been spilled because the executioner was very skilled. The thumb was useless and rigid on the palm, probably due to a ruptured tendon.

Then she felt the second nail prick her other wrist, and by the time she turned her head a bolt of pain shot through her entire body.

KLANG

- IIIAAAYYYY

The beautiful young woman writhed in sheer pain, her torso arching on the wood of the cross. Her eyes rolled back as she howled as the second nail hammered through her wrist.

KLANG

- IIIIIIAAAAYYY OH GOOODS!

Many executioners and spectators felt a powerful erection watching the convulsions of the naked girl when she was crucified.

Finally, after another dozen blows, the second nail was driven deep into the wood, and the girl's screams and howls were replaced by inconsolable wailing and cruing.

If she had not been so beautiful, her feet would have been nailed directly, but before continuing, the executioners raped half-crucified girl again. So they knelt between her legs and five guys in a row penetrated her, four in her vagina and one in her ass. Meanwhile, five other executioners and soldiers will force her to suck their cock.

The public also enjoyed the brutal rape of the crucified young woman whom the executioners filled her pussy and mouth with sperm while her arms were nailed and little streams of blood trickled from her wounded wrists.

Only then, after half an hour of rape, did they proceed to nail her feet. To do this, Macro used two nails. The foot nails were driven between the metatarsals midway up the instep of the foot.

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG
- AAAYYYYYYY, AAAYYYYYY PLEASE, I BEG YOU, STOOOPP

This time Sara screamed even louder, hitting her head against the wood, since drilling her feet was even more painful.

The girl's crucifixion was brutal and cruel. Once fixed to the cross wood by her four extremities, Macro, who was sweaty from the effort, looked at his work with satisfaction. He was an expert crucifier and ensured that long hours of suffering awaited his victim.

- Pick her up, the executioner ordered laconically his assistants…..

Love Love Quote Reply
  • Love
Reactions:You

[IMG alt="Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra"]https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/data/avatars/m/33/33810.jpg?1670462161[/IMG]

Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra

(Abyss Queen) and (Empress Sildorian Empire ...)​

Jul 31, 2023
thanks

Click here to see my work
Quote Reply

[IMG alt="sifax"]https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/data/avatars/m/10/10604.jpg?1571348106[/IMG]

sifax

Senator​

Aug 2, 2023
Standing a heavy wooden cross with a human body nailed to it can be an arduous task even for contubernia skilled in the practice of crucifixion. However, in the case of the slave Sara, it was somewhat easier because with her they used a crux humilis, that is, a low cross about eight feet long.
Taking into account that the base was inserted into a hole about 40 centimeters deep, the top of the cross was at a height of about two meters and ten centimeters above the ground. In other words, if Sara stood upright on the nails of her feet, her eyes would be only inches above those of a person standing next to her. This way of crucifying was less spectacular than that of the German whose head was almost three meters from the ground, but it was much more proper for the beautiful slave to be raped or tortured on the cross in the following hours.

In any case, four executioners were necessary to place cross straight and the young woman screamed and howled during the whole process, because apart from the fact that her whole body was hanging from the four nails producing very intense pain, her ass and back slid down the rough wood of the stipe sticking dozens of splinters.

Once the cross was perfectly vertical, the executioners placed wooden wedges and threw stones and earth into the base, tamping the earth down well to ensure that the cross did not tip or fall to one side.

Macro and the rest of the tormentors stood for a few seconds gazing at their handiwork, but eventually they moved away, letting the people come to see the slave.

The first was Plotina who approached Sara with a satisfied smile.

- Here's your prize, dirty slave. First you seduced my husband until he was crazy about you, and then you took Titus from me.

- No, mistress, Plotina, it is not so, please have mercy.

- Shut up bitch, do you think you have suffered a lot in the torture chamber? Hours of inhuman suffering are still waiting for you and that bastard Titus. The executioners have my order to gradually destroy your beauty with their hellish instruments, he said, pointing to the torture tools that were on a table...... But there is no rush for that, before you will taste the "pleasures of the crucifixion" and you will "dance" for us.

Sara began to cry and redoubled her pleas for mercy, but Plotina withdrew a few meters and stood under an awning to shelter from the sun. That day was going to be very hot.

Meanwhile, the curious came a few meters from the two crosses to see the crucified slaves.

Adding to the growing pain from the nail wounds was humiliation. People openly mocked the slaves and at the same time were excited by those two extremely beautiful naked bodies.

The marks of torture covered her body, but despite that, Sara was still beautiful and desirable. The young woman tried to keep her legs together and tight to keep her sex hidden, but she couldn't stop the slimy, white sperm from the latest rapes from slipping between her thighs and causing the people in the audience to laugh. Also the girl kept her nipples stiff and hard all the time as if she was horny for what people called her "whore" and worse.

Meanwhile, Titus, who had been crucified for longer, showed greater signs of pain and despair. The cornu penetrated deeply into her rectum and his sex was red and pocked from the burns and torture she had already suffered.

At first, Sara bent her knees, squeezing her legs so that the entire weight of her body hung from her arms stretched out to the limit, but this caused increasing pain in her wrists, so almost without wanting to, the young woman began to try to sit up on his legs. Then she discovered the intense pain in her feet.

When they noticed the slave trying to stand up, the people mockingly encouraged her to do so. Sara then felt her feet hurt like hell and she gave up looking around anguished. The girl had to constantly choose between one pain or the other and both were increasing with each passing minute.

In addition to that, other sufferings soon began apart from the nail wounds: knees, shoulders, back….. The joints ached more and more and painful muscle cramps started here and there.

Only half an hour had passed, and it seemed to Sara that two or three hours had passed, when the difficulties in breathing began..... Hanging by the arms it was impossible to breathe deeply and the young woman looked like a fish out of water taking short breaths to get some air into her tired lungs.

The anguish of suffocation finally made the girl decide to stand up. The audience encouraged her to get up again, but it was a hell of pain and the girl fought against gravity by "crawling" on the cross helping herself with her whole body. The "dance" mentioned by Plotina had started

- Come on, come on, up, stand up bitch, ha ha.

It took the young woman a few minutes to stand fully upright on the cross to the point that her head was well above the top of the wood. Sara was finally able to breathe but at the cost of tremendous pain in her feet. Macro smiled sadistically as the toenails "wedged" painfully between the girl's metatarsals. Sara was crying with her head turned towards the sky and her whole body was trembling with suffering to get a little air.

….seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven….the cruel public counted the seconds that the girl was able to stand without collapsing, but finally she could not stay that way for more than twenty seconds and the girl collapsed again between the laments of disappointment from the audience.

As she slid down the stipe, dozens of splinters struck her buttocks again.

Back in the original position, Sara asked her mistress to take her down from the cross, but no one paid attention to her pleas.

Meanwhile, the sun was rising in the sky and the heat and thirst began to torment the crucified slaves even more…….

Despite the fact that the temperature in the sun was above 40 degrees Celsius, and that the public withdrew under some nearby trees, the crucified slaves remained for a couple of hours in full sun and were subjected to the bites of flies and horseflies. In addition, Sara had to continue "dancing" to breathe a little better.

The poor slaves desperately asked for a sip of water while Plotina decided to distribute fresh wine among the people who attended the crucifixion.

After two hours of burning hell, Sara hung from his arms and rested her head on his chest as she was unable to make any effort to pull herself up. Only then did Macro decide that it was better to give them some dirty water mixed with urine and the torture drug that would allow the slaves to face the tortures that were to come in the next few hours while awake.

- There is nothing more boring than a whore who faints every time she is touched with a hot iron, commented the cruel carnifex.

So Titus was given to drink with a soaked sponge impaled on the point of a spear while Sara was given to drink from a clay bowl.

Likewise, they provided the slavegirl with a sedile so that she could settle her crotch and could lift her body somewhat and thus breathe perhaps.

Macro cruelly showed it to her, for it was a thick raw bronze Priapus imitating a human penis and which the young woman would have to insert through her anal orifice.

The executioners separated the waist of the slave from the stipe to nail the priapo to the wood and then took her by the hips to skewer the cornu on her behind.

- IIIAAAYYYYY

The young woman screamed in pain as she was sodomized by such a dildo without any type of lubrication.

People then laughed, insulting the woman and calling her a bitch, even the whores of the city.

It was then that Macro offered Sara to the first twenty men to pay a sestertius in exchange for fucking her on the cross. After that they would torture her intimate orifices with hot irons.

There were even fistfights between the men for occupying the top twenty places and Sara started getting fucked by one man after another while experiencing a double penetration due to the cornu.

Meanwhile, Macro resumed the German's castration in the most cruel way possible.

He picked up the ballcrusher again to slowly destroy the man's balls. To do this, he tightened the screw little by little and instead of doing it all at once, he alternated it, skinning his penis with crocodile pliers.

To make his penis stiff, one of the whores offered to jerk him off with her hand until Titus had his penis stiff. Then the whore released it and Macro skinned him with the red-hot crocodile clips.

Titus was screaming like a madman from the brutal torture and only the large amount of stimulant drug kept him from passing out.

Macro proceeded to tear at his penis several times until it was completely ripped off, along with his balls.

Then, to prevent him from bleeding too much, they cauterized his wounds with hot irons. To his misfortune, Titus did not die during his castration, but the pain was so intense that he passed out.

The executioners showed the remains of the genitals to Plotina who, after giving her approval, ordered them to be thrown to the dogs.

Meanwhile, the men continued to fuck Sara on the cross. When the last of them finished ejaculating inside her vagina, they proceeded to torture her. To do this, they stuck hooks into her labia and pulled some ropes in opposite directions so that Sara's pink sex was open like the petals of a flower. The two executioners also took her by the knees so that she could not close her legs. Macro then picked up a hot dildo from the brazier and directed it between her legs as the girl cried out for mercy.

- And now pray what you know, whore……

Back
Top Bottom