Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com

563883-ffc084376268f6e843c121c3aa039b44.jpg
563891-9ec63974eee2fca238af5016b1b71b8d.jpg
nice bondage, nice pose, nice skimpy rags - shame about the overprinting

In China censorship works)))))
And 'naked' starts with the letter 'n'!;)

Naked girls! Please!
Most of the followers of this thread agree that some of the attraction of these pics, is due to the way the girls are dressed. Often in a way that dresses them attractive, but often these clothes are partly torn off and tainted with (fake) blood. It adds to the particular kind of aestetics of these pics, together with the often elaborate way they are chained or tied up, the staged harshness of the interrogators, and the even staged proud attitude of the girls, despite the peril they are in. Ultimately, we see some naked women, but that is the ultimate stage of torture, towards which all the other pic of still dressed girls, create a prolongued expectation.

Most of the followers of this thread agree that some of the attraction of these pics, is due to the way the girls are dressed. Often in a way that dresses them attractive, but often these clothes are partly torn off and tainted with (fake) blood. It adds to the particular kind of aestetics of these pics, together with the often elaborate way they are chained or tied up, the staged harshness of the interrogators, and the even staged proud attitude of the girls, despite the peril they are in. Ultimately, we see some naked women, but that is the ultimate stage of torture, towards which all the other pic of still dressed girls, create a prolongued expectation.
:ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1:

It's more than just being dressed, the Chinese seem (perhaps even in real life/death) to think it important for condemned women to be dressed nicely for their execution. Strange, but it seems part of the culture. For me as a girl the dresses are an attraction, I can imagine the feel of them while I'm being tied and tortured. But I do have a problem with the high heeled shoes! I think a simple, short dress and undies should be allowed, but legs and arms should be bare for the ropes to bite on.

È più che essere semplicemente vestiti, i cinesi sembrano (forse anche nella vita reale / morte) pensare che sia importante per le donne condannate essere vestite bene per la loro esecuzione. Strano, ma sembra parte della cultura. Per me, come ragazza, i vestiti sono un'attrazione, posso immaginare la sensazione di loro mentre sono legata e torturata. Ma ho un problema con le scarpe col tacco alto! Penso che un semplice abito corto e le mutande dovrebbero essere permesse, ma le gambe e le braccia dovrebbero essere nude per le corde da mordere.

Back
Top Bottom