And Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
cuz of jealousy..i rosted her:p..just kidding..hv u seen it b4?
I've seen it before but good to revisit. One mistake often made while spit-roasting a woman is using a fork to see if she's done (see her left breast). This is as bad as using a fork or knife while barbequing brats as it lets all the juices out!!!!
book21s3- spit jpeg.jpgbook21w- spit jpeg.jpg
tree

yes, it's okay when it's just a weird fantasy,​
but of course any discussion of real-life cannibalism,​
or too realistic portrayal of it, is not wanted here​
(and we Staff reserve the right to decide where we draw the line :cool:)​

yes, it's okay when it's just a weird fantasy,​
but of course any discussion of real-life cannibalism​
eul
I never said anything about eating her...​
your mind is in the gutter:D
t​

Attachments

• three_witches_by_fransmensinkartist-d59dr07.jpg-1633300026.jpeg
    three_witches_by_fransmensinkartist-d59dr07.jpg-1633300026.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 46d3aded5339fc1e14e348496da034c6.jpg-1907927081.jpeg
    46d3aded5339fc1e14e348496da034c6.jpg-1907927081.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 266
me..little sis..messa...woa..
another more...i named imigination...
Messa a redhead...................? or...............?:p

who can tell more about the third one? It comes from a movie in which stripped nunns were shot by german(?) they, the nunns have dig one's own graves
Strange shoes for nuns to be wearing but it might be the Order of Penance and Punishment...

T

Analysis last clip
First consideration: the pubis should always be shaved! Better with wax (at least once every two weeks). Hygiene guaranteed. No obstructions to vision. More ease of implantation tools for closing the vagina.
Second consideration: implanting rings (at least three) in the labia majora is equivalent to decide who can use and how much "the way of pleasure." Less temptation for women: modern chastity belt.
Third consideration: insert weights in the rings to deform the labia majora. Create continuous and constant pain. Increased pain when walking. Inability to cross your legs when sitting.
Hygiene problems during urination and in the days of the cycle.
Fourth consideration: ideal a lock for each pair of rings. Difficulties for jogging. difficulty using slip. Easy allergies and itching continuous scratching visible in public.
The best for a woman who has chosen to be enslaved by her man / master. Recommended for young women in search of safety and a desire for submission. Advisable to propose it to their wives / girls / girlfriends / lovers.

You are one sicko!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom