Angela And The Savages

Go to CruxDreams.com
XV A new experience

Polly brought them some hot food which they enjoyed, then the ship’s smith came in and wrenched the pins from their manacles, saying as how once at sea there was nowhere to run, and if one wanted to jump in the sea, the other and Polly would be pushed in after her.

It was getting dark, so Polly told them to take off their skirts and follow him. They went to the large cabin at the stern, a place where Angela knew what happened, so that was why they were naked.

Polly knocked, and on the command, entered. There was Mister Oswald Savage and an older man seated in comfortable chairs, the remains of a meal on a side table, and a decanter of brandy between them. “I don’t think you’ve met. Captain Field, this is Angela and Isata,” said Oswald.

“Does the black slut understand English?” asked the Captain, and Angela was about to give the helpful reply that she did when Isata gave her a sharp pinch below the ribs as Oswald replied “I fear not, but she won’t do much talking where she’s going.”

“Polly, get these two pleasuring, then we’ll do the usual.” Using simple words and gestures, Polly positioned the girls so Angela was on her back, and Isata over her, with her mouth at Angela’s cunt. Angela was fascinated by Isata’s cunt hovering above her, never had she seen one that close before. Polly and Isata’s eyes locked, and a knowing smile went between them.

Isata started licking. Angela was amazed that a girl would do that. She was also using her fingers somehow. That wonderful feeling flooded Angela’s mind, and her hips started moving as well. She lost herself in the sensations, shut her eyes, and let her body take control.

When eventually she looked around, she was shocked by what she saw: Mister Oswald was fucking Polly’s arse, and the Captain was fucking Polly’s mouth. But Isata was still licking, and you can’t concentrate on anything when that’s happening, can you?

The men were satisfied, and had another glass of brandy. Polly and the girls sat on the floor with small mugs of the same. “The black’s good, the white didn’t do much” said the Captain, “You’ll be flogged tomorrow if it’s no better,” pointing at Angela.

Mister Oswald ordered Polly and Angela to help the men undress and put on their nightshirts, then the two men climbed into the large bunk together, kissed, and wrapped their arms around each other. “Your duty’s finished tonight, Polly. See if those two can give you any pleasure” and they both roared with laughter at the thought.

Back in the fo'c's'le, Isata first told Angela not to let on that she spoke and understood good English, it may be useful if the men think she doesn’t understand. She was then annoyed at Polly for allowing his body to be used that way, but he explained that as a slave himself, they would force him if he disobeyed, and anyway, he was a fat and lazy cabin-boy who didn’t mind doing this if the alternative was picking cotton or cutting sugarcane, and no, no matter what they did, he’d never get sexual pleasure like whole men get, but a kiss and a cuddle and kind words were what he most wanted.

Both Polly and Isata knew that Angela needed to avoid a flogging or worse. It was time to practice. Isata lay down with her legs wide apart, and pulled her lower lips wide open with her fingers. “See the pink?” Angela was amazed that she indeed saw the pink. “Get down there, feel it, find the hole, find the nubbin, fingers, lips, tongue.”

The lesson lasted till they all fell asleep in each other’s arms. Angela learnt much that evening, not only about Isata’s body but her own, and with Polly keeping both girl’s nipples engorged, as well as helping out elsewhere, the girls were fully satisfied.

The voyage was actually rather pleasant. Long lazy days, in which they learnt that Isata’s mother had been a chieftain, trading with white men, and that was when she learnt English and Portuguese. That mother had died of the spotted fever, and Isata was made chief at a very young age, getting the scar as part of her initiation. The women lived in one hut, the men in another, and permission was needed from the chief if a man and woman were to get together. Her mother had never allowed Isata to have sex, so when she was chief, she had also denied the men, putting off the notion of having an heir. All girls together meant that what she and Angela did was normal, and Isata now had no desire to try a man. Angela thought that was a shame, but admitted men were smelly and their sex was messy. In the village, Isata had concentrated more on trade than defence, so to her shame a rival tribe had attacked, enslaved them, and sold her on.

As long as they performed for the two men at night, they were well fed and left alone. Angela learnt to dance with Isata, strange movements that involved much hip swinging with legs wide apart, it was hard to do but the men seemed to enjoy it. The smell from the hold was even more disgusting than the pigs she had to look after, but Angela soon worked out how to sit upwind.

What was going to happen to her and Isata when they got to ‘Merica was the only cloud on Angela’s horizon.

tbc

Angela thought that was a shame, but admitted men were smelly and their sex was messy.
As the old joke goes: "Is sex dirty?" "It is if it's done right."

What was going to happen to her and Isata when they got to ‘Merica was the only cloud on Angela’s horizon.

If they make it to California, they could have quite a career in the adult film industry, I think.

XVI Another new beginning

“Land ahoy!”

So this was ‘Merica, another dockside like Kingston upon Hull, cranes, bales, sacks, slaves. The first job was to get the black cargo from the hold, sorted into those for Orson, and those for auction. They were all linked into coffles, and led away. Isata had a neck collar fitted, attached to a wrist shackle on Polly; Angela was left free, much to her confusion. But all three were given simple jobs like watering the slaves and moving stores.

A fine carriage drawn by two horses drew up alongside the ship, and an elegant young man sprang down and ran up the gangplank, pushing past yet another coffle of black women.

“Orson, this life must be suiting you.”

“Oswald, how are things, many losses?”

“About the usual percentage, we made good time thanks to Captain Field.”

“Who’s the white girl? You turned back again?” asked Orson, pointing to Angela in the far corner of the deck, washing some of the officer’s underwear.

“Not likely! She’s Oliver’s idea apparently. I’ve got letters from him and Oscar about her, Owen brought her with a cargo for Sydney Cove, we met in Gambia River. He’s well, you’ll be pleased to hear, and apparently she liked it up the arse by the time he got her there.”

“And were you tempted to try it?”

“No, I enjoy what I enjoy. But she and this black one here chained to Polly put on a hell of a good show, she’ll do pretty much anything you ask of her. We can speak freely, the black doesn’t understand and Polly knows his place.”

“There’s something about that black one. Why is she separate?”

“I agree, I paid overmuch for her, she has a bearing, a haughtiness. I plan to put her in the special sale, I can see her being bought by that Frenchie Madam, she’d look right good tied to a cross, whipped then fucked.”

“The special sale’s not till next week, you staying till then?”

“Yes, I don’t trust the dealers to get me best price.”

The brothers retired to the cabin, the threesome to their little refuge. “He wants to sell me to a brothel, whipped and fucked, by men!” spat Isata, “next week, I must get away from here now.”

Polly had an idea, which involved Angela, so it had to be discussed, but was agreed.

Edwin Tonks was a jobbing sailor, took a position on a ship, and if the next port had warm weather and hot girls he stayed till his money ran out. He was nursing the dregs of a mug of ale thinking he’d better get hired on Captain Field’s ship when this pretty white girl came up to him.

“You looking for a ship?”

“I’m looking at you right now, miss.”

“If’n I do summat, will you help me?”

“Suck my cock?”

“Yes sir.”

After that deed, which reminded Angela that men were indeed smelly, she told him the plan. “Cap’n Field is in the bar at the end of the dock, hiring, but not going till next week, so no pay yet. So you’s to say you’ve just arrived from Caribi’n and hurry-cane is coming. That make sense?”

“Oh yes.”

“What’s a hurry-cane?”

“Winds what kill you, miss.”

________________________________________________________________________________

“Sorry to intrude, gentlemen, but important news,” said Captain Field interrupting the rum-induced convivial atmosphere in the cabin. “I’ve had information that a hurricane is coming this way, we have a full crew, I plan to leave on this day’s tide.”

“Oh I say,” said Orson “Oswald, you don’t have to go this quick do you?”

“I deal in slaves. I leave the sailing to Field here. If he say’s sail, we sail. Here’s the letters that explains Angela. The haughty slave, I’ll have to leave with you, put her in the special sale, I’ll settle up with you next time.”

Angela quite enjoyed the ride in the carriage, with the handsome man, but felt sorry for Isata running behind in the dust, attached to the carriage by her neck chain.

tbc

I agree, I paid overmuch for her, she has a bearing, a haughtiness. I plan to put her in the special sale, I can see her being bought by that Frenchie Madam, she’d look right good tied to a cross, whipped then fucked.”

I am assuming this is Charleston and that may be Messaline Lacroix's granddaughter. ;)

And don't these hurry-canes seem to pop up at just the right moment?

I'm very curious to see what happens next. Very captivating story (pun intended).

I am assuming this is Charleston and that may be Messaline Lacroix's granddaughter. ;)

And don't these hurry-canes seem to pop up at just the right moment?

I'm very curious to see what happens next. Very captivating story (pun intended).

Shamelessly borrowed from your excellent stories.

Will they both become field-slaves? Both go to the brothel? Live happily ever after? Angela's 'nailed to the wood' thoughts become a reality? Isata experience men?
We now have a handsome young man on the scene, how does he fit in?
Will any new characters influence events?
Have we recovered from nearly being crucified by the SS?

Will they both become field-slaves? Both go to the brothel? Live happily ever after? Angela's 'nailed to the wood' thoughts become a reality? Isata experience men?

Well, you put the story in "When in Rome" and they haven't gone anywhere near Rome. So if no one ends up on a cross, you could be accused of false advertising.:devil:

Have we recovered from nearly being crucified by the SS?

I was never worried. I knew Barb would save us.:D:p

There does seem to be a run of stories lately where people either get taken down off the cross and seem quite OK or it was only a fever-induced vision or some such. That's quite OK with me by the way. After all, it isn't like there aren't plenty of the other kind of story here.
Barb could say many things about me, and often does, but never that I haven't crucified her enough! ;)

girl-confused.jpg Are they calling me ? After all, it could be preferable to be Messaline Lacroix than to be crucified by the SS ... and this Angela pleases to me ... she knows women'affairs, now !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Anyway, what it is good in CF is that we can be used in two (or even more) places in the same time ...:D

XVII The Savage plantation

The horses were lead away by a smiling black man, and Master Orson Savage sat Angela on the front porch of his plantation house, indicating Isata to sit on the dirt at the bottom of the steps.

“Lucy,” he shouted, “please bring some cold drink to the porch.”

He started to read the letters when an attractive well-dressed black woman came out, with a jug and glasses. She put them down on a table, looked curiously at Angela, then glanced at Isata. She dropped straight to her knees facing Isata, lowering her forehead to the boards and saying something in a tongue neither Master Orson or Angela understood. Isata rose to her feet in the manner Orson had not seen before, immediately looking as if she had all the power.

“What the hell’s going on Lucy?”

“She…..she’s sowie……..sowie, master, big, big chief, she shouldn’t be sitting in the dirt master, I was apologising for seeing her like that, what’s she doing here, master?”

“It’s Oswald’s slave, we’re just looking after it till the special sale next week, he’s very particular.”

“You can’t put her with the field slaves, master. Nor the house slaves either. She’s like royalty, master, she deserves respect.”

“We’ve got rid of royalty over here, and I’ll do what I damn well like with it,” he roared. “Put it in the wood-store for now, we’ll work something out.”

Lucy beckoned Isata to the rear of the house, and they went together, but it was obvious even to Orson that Isata was in charge of the duo, being guided by a flunky.

Angela was quite amazed by this performance, she’d slept next to, eaten with, licked, shitted alongside, royalty.

Orson studied the letters for a long time, going back to them more than once. Angela couldn’t read, so even though he handed them to her to hold, she was none the wiser.

“So you’re a thief who should be hanged?”

“I didn’t do it, sir, honest, I dursn’t know how it got under t’mattress.”

“And they think I need a white girl to bed.”

“Oh. Well I can do that, sir. Cap’n Owen said as he’d schooled me well, sir.”

“My problem, dear girl, is that I don’t particularly want to bed you. Nothing wrong with you, my dear, just that I love Lucy. We’ve got two children. We can’t marry, not a white man and a black woman, and she calls me ‘master’ when there’s company, but essentially we’re man and wife.

“Oliver writes that he’s worried about the Savage dynasty. He suggests me giving you babies till there’s at least one boy, then you die in a fatal accident. I bring them back to Elmet, heir to the earldom. Him and Gertrude have tried long enough, they won’t have one now. Oscar only likes mouths, Owen prefers arses, Oswald men, that only leaves me, and I’ve produced bastard mulattos which wouldn’t do in Yorkshire. So what’s to become of you, hey? Use you like a breeding sow as Oliver suggests? Fancy working in the fields all day, getting whipped if you fail quota? Or what about the brothel with her majesty? There’s always the original sentence Oscar imposed, he made a copy of the court verdict, ’Hanged by the neck until dead’.”

Tbc

For those pedantic bastards (like me) who like to understand everything, Google doesn’t give anything useful in its first pages for the term ‘sowie’.

I got it from Wikipedia > Mende people > Sande hierarchy.

As explained in my opening post, not everything is 100% accurate.

I feel Angela would make fine breeding stock... My main concern is that Angela may fulfill her birthing duties but the Savages still decide to impose the original sentence...:eek::confused::mad:

Continuity of the dynasty is very important to the aristocracy. As long as she breeds she's OK, after that the noose seems reasonable, they didn't do the long drop as early as 1800 did they? So this will be a slow, painful strangulation. Angela will take comfort that her son will inherit, that will make it all worthwhile, won't it?

And what of Isata? Would any red-bloodied man of means want to tie a haughty black woman who doesn't like men to a cross, whip her, then fuck her? That's the decision a Frenchie Madam will have to make. Any Madams out there care to make a business case?

Continuity of the dynasty is very important to the aristocracy. As long as she breeds she's OK, after that the noose seems reasonable, they didn't do the long drop as early as 1800 did they? So this will be a slow, painful strangulation. Angela will take comfort that her son will inherit, that will make it all worthwhile, won't it?

And what of Isata? Would any red-bloodied man of means want to tie a haughty black woman who doesn't like men to a cross, whip her, then fuck her? That's the decision a Frenchie Madam will have to make. Any Madams out there care to make a business case?
The heir has to be legitimate, don't they? So Orson would have to marry Angela. Or whoever else-he's a plantation owner of means; surely one of the local lasses would marry him. As for Lucy, the customs of the day would havelikely turned a blind eye to him carrying on with her on the side. Man's world and all;)

Back
Top Bottom