Are you for the legalization of crucifixion for felons and other criminals?

Are you for the legalization of crucifixion

• Yes

Votes: 71 58.2%
  • No

Votes: 51 41.8%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Morticia you're right. Do you have any idea which number of strokes, by which tools and on what part of body should be delivered for any crimes to make justice. Maybe it's time to make cruxforums penal code ;) .

As a cruxphile, as are we all on here albeit in a variety of ways, it's actually hard to remember that to regular folk, crucifixion is a bad thing, is undesirable, is to be avoided or dreaded. I don't relate to that feeling. When I think of crucifixion, I feel aroused. When I see someone else crucified, I feel jealous. So my initial reaction when seeing this thread is to think, "Why reward the felons?" Why do something nice for them? They don't deserve crucifixion, I need that!! Then the logical part of my brain corrects me, and I remember that to them, crucifixion isn't the best thing that could ever happen to you like for me, but is a dreaded torture and execution!! So, yeah, string 'em up, them felons oughta be given the cross!!

yeah let's not do anything to deter rapists and murderers......that makes perfect sense.

Ouch!??

Surely not crucifying does not automatically mean doing nothing in general?

No matter what the offence, a state, a system that deals inhumanely - even with scum - also becomes scum in my eyes.

The cry for more harshness in the system will inevitably fall back on the screamers at some point!

He who takes the sword shall perish by the sword!

JESUS

Morticia you're right. Do you have any idea which number of strokes, by which tools and on what part of body should be delivered for any crimes to make justice. Maybe it's time to make cruxforums penal code ;) .
Well i am a traditionalist so minimum penalty is 6 cane strokes as a default and the numbers going up from there according to the level of the crime,
The cane should be rattan in nature, for judicial caning then of course it should be 1.2m in length.
Again being a traditionalist i say that nature provided the perfect target namely the buttocks.

Well i am a traditionalist so minimum penalty is 6 cane strokes as a default and the numbers going up from there according to the level of the crime,
The cane should be rattan in nature, for judicial caning then of course it should be 1.2m in length.
Again being a traditionalist i say that nature provided the perfect target namely the buttocks.
I'm agree. You are traditionalist till the pain ;) . But it's good tradition that should return.

Why 6 but not 3, 5 or 10 at minimum? I don't know that tradition.

How many lashes will you order for shoplifting for example?

I'm agree. You are traditionalist till the pain ;) . But it's good tradition that should return.

Why 6 but not 3, 5 or 10 at minimum? I don't know that tradition.

How many lashes will you order for shoplifting for example?
It a British thing/tradition, where in scholastic settings the phrase "Six of the best" was used with regard the cane, so i suggest it as a suitable initial default tariff, however such details can be finalised by the Corporal Correction Committee who will formalise legislation.

Lashes for shoplifting should be six for initial crime if it a essential food item, hard times can cause even the most honest to err, this would show the State was benevolent toward such citizens.

If non essential food items stolen or for repeat offender, then tariff increased to initially ten strokes, with extra strokes applied according to the level of financial loss to the vendor, and the recidivism rate of the offender.

It a British thing/tradition, where in scholastic settings the phrase "Six of the best" was used with regard the cane, so i suggest it as a suitable initial default tariff, however such details can be finalised by the Corporal Correction Committee who will formalise legislation.

Lashes for shoplifting should be six for initial crime if it a essential food item, hard times can cause even the most honest to err, this would show the State was benevolent toward such citizens.

If non essential food items stolen or for repeat offender, then tariff increased to initially ten strokes, with extra strokes applied according to the level of financial loss to the vendor, and the recidivism rate of the offender.
Ok. there is not very severe punishment but maybe such punishments should not be used so that corporal punishment doesn't cause social protests. Would the same punishment be for women and men or would you differentiate the levels somehow? Would the convict be completely naked or partially dressed during the punishment?

Ok. there is not very severe punishment but maybe such punishments should not be used so that corporal punishment doesn't cause social protests. Would the same punishment be for women and men or would you differentiate the levels somehow? Would the convict be completely naked or partially dressed during the punishment?
I would disagree regarding not very severe punishment, a caning from a 1.2m Judicial Rattan Cane will leave the buttocks heavily bruised, welted and very possibly lacerated.

There cannot be a differentiation between the sexes, commit same crime get same punishment.

With regard to completely naked or partially dressed, i favour partially dressed with area being caned fully bared, if we are carrying out canings in very public venues, then we must cater for a whole age range and dispositions of audiences, so naked would be inappropriate to some individuals watching.

Legalized crucifixion...We all know that females would not be sentenced to such a sentence.
Gender barriers are getting fewer and fewer in Western society. Not too long ago, women got less pay than a man, couldn't vote, and only men went to war, except in non-combat roles. Look at how much has changed. Not saying we are at a place of true equality yet (I'm sure our Cruxforums women would agree), but there has been huge comparative progress. We are now starting to move towards more equal access for Transgender people. So, with respect to you, I disagree, I think we would definitely see women on those crosses too, and with identical physical process involved. (Which means bare breasts, yay!!)

Legalized crucifixion...We all know that females would not be sentenced to such a sentence.
Gender barriers are getting fewer and fewer in Western society. Not too long ago, women got less pay than a man, couldn't vote, and only men went to war, except in non-combat roles. Look at how much has changed. Not saying we are at a place of true equality yet (I'm sure our Cruxforums women would agree), but there has been huge comparative progress. We are now starting to move towards more equal access for Transgender people. So, with respect to you, I disagree, I think we would definitely see women on those crosses too, and with identical physical process involved. (Which means bare breasts, yay!!)

It's likely that men and women will be treated differently, they already are in many respects in the justice system. I looked at some possibilities in a few manips some years ago.
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/manips-by-phlebas.6132/post-647488
Men might be crucified in shorts while women are fully covered, or men may be naked while women are either fully covered or only topless. Or perhaps the law will mandate covering, but the condemned will be issued with ridiculously skimpy g-strings or bikinis to meet the letter of the law but not the spirit. Or maybe women will be tied to the cross and men nailed, to make up for their greater strength. There are endless possibilities

Back
Top Bottom