Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
I highly recommend that you read the story (at least, the good parts—you can skip most of it).
Children, how time flies.
After almost 9 years, I am advised to read de Sade again. To my shame, I have to admit that I haven't done so yet.
Thank you...! for the reminder! :)
When @Martha Come quoted de Sade in October 2015, I had only been working as a 3D artist for a year. I published an image on October 3rd on Renderotica. With this publication, I went from the light side of artistic rendering to the dark side. It all started on June 1, 2014 with my very first release of 3D art on Renderosity - on "the light side of artistic rendering". This means I can celebrate my 10th anniversary this year.
Children, how time flies.

I think I'm getting off topic. What I really wanted to say is that in the next ten years I will try to... read "de Sade".

I want to be an astronaut when I grow up.
You and I are not that far apart in age. So I assume you remember the colorful covers of science fiction dime novels. They often featured sexy ladies. I loved looking at those pictures. Didn't we all want to be astronauts and explore alien worlds when we grew up? I love the memory of that.

You and I are not that far apart in age. So I assume you remember the colorful covers of science fiction dime novels. They often featured sexy ladies. I loved looking at those pictures. Didn't we all want to be astronauts and explore alien worlds when we grew up? I love the memory of that.
Yes, I remember those days too. :)

Just a few years after the dime novels a campaign began to make the Conan and other fantasy novellas sell better Such as Edgar Rice Burroughs.
The result was Frank Frazetta and later Boris Vellejo
Their cover art did boost sales and in turn became an industry and influence to later films and periodicals.
And once in a while, we got lucky and saw a captive female here and there!

IMG_1764.jpegIMG_1763.jpegIMG_1765.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom