Art of OZ

Go to CruxDreams.com
some more of the series

Nice suggestion, Tormentor. But then that would be a series again and would destroy the idea of before and after. That would be a before in-between - and then - furthermore - and after ;-) Here are a few more.
What program for Windows do you use for your characters? Can you recommend me an easy-to-use program to create 3d characters from real photos? Thank you

A small FemDom series: The idea is that a successful business woman uses the services of a young dominatrix... The rest is self-explanatory.

Here come the first ten pictures, the rest will follow later.
OMG! I love this series. You have captured the scene perfectly. Finally I have a depiction of a lesbian woman submissive that I can identify with. Not all women are voluptuous and young. I love this so very much especially the whipping scenes. .Please continue with more and more.

OMG! I love this series. You have captured the scene perfectly. Finally I have a depiction of a lesbian woman submissive that I can identify with. Not all women are voluptuous and young. I love this so very much especially the whipping scenes. .Please continue with more and more.
It is a favorite of mine as well. ;)

What program for Windows do you use for your characters? Can you recommend me an easy-to-use program to create 3d characters from real photos? Thank you
It is not so easy to recreate real people from photos, in my experience the results are rarely satisfactory. If you want to do it reasonably well, you also need very good photos with proper lighting and front and profile shots. You usually only have that if your girlfriend is involved or if you can afford models.
DAZ Studio has built-in tools for this, Poser as well. As a stand alone software there is HeadShop, but I have never managed anything convincing with it. My characters are mostly variations and combinations of existing characters.

It is not so easy to recreate real people from photos, in my experience the results are rarely satisfactory. If you want to do it reasonably well, you also need very good photos with proper lighting and front and profile shots. You usually only have that if your girlfriend is involved or if you can afford models.
DAZ Studio has built-in tools for this, Poser as well. As a stand alone software there is HeadShop, but I have never managed anything convincing with it. My characters are mostly variations and combinations of existing characters.
This character is it make from photo of real people? Thanks for you suggestions

Attachments

• b&a_Hannelore_a_OZ.jpg
    b&a_Hannelore_a_OZ.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 832
This character is it make from photo of real people? Thanks for you suggestions
No, this character is based on the Elithia character from DAZ with many minor changes ....
Here is a picture of a character made after a real existing person (with their consent). This really took me a lot of time.

Attachments

• UR_G8_OZ.jpg
    UR_G8_OZ.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 744
Once again, I do LOVE your characters, so real. We can fantasize with these women next door. A brave settler in the hands of Geronimo ? -:)
No, unfortunately not. I had to promise the lady that I would not hurt her. Here is the only picture I ever made with this character, because she wanted it.

Attachments

• Hallway_001_BW_OZ.jpg
    Hallway_001_BW_OZ.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 795
Do you have more photos of this woman, dressed as everyday or while she is getting dressed and undressed in her home. I'm writing a photo story about her. Thanks

Hello, I have made a few quick pictures in this style of her. You are welcome to send me your story, maybe I have fun with it (but maybe not) and can make something to it (but maybe not).

Attachments

• Adriana_undress1_OZ.jpg
    Adriana_undress1_OZ.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 473
  • Adriana_undress2_OZ.jpg
    Adriana_undress2_OZ.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 483
  • Adriana_undress3_OZ.jpg
    Adriana_undress3_OZ.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 541
  • Adriana_undressed_OZ.jpg
    Adriana_undressed_OZ.jpg