Asses hot like fire

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alexandra

Looking back on that evening, I have to reluctantly admit that I was thinking by what I had in my panties. However, I paid for it a hundred times over, but in my case, pain helped me grow."Second couple of toasts, and they look like coal again!"

I did not like at all that the home device did not cooperate with me. I wasn't going to pull the toaster out of the drawer. I just put it on the table and tried to free the stuck toast with a knife. I managed to get him to move a little, and the toaster, unfortunately, sparked, and I winced, protecting my hand from the burn.

"Good fucking Lord!" I swore.

"More like Sweet Jesus, where are you girl?" Javier addressed me and entered the kitchen. "I´m not that hungry, and you shouldn´t be either. However, I´m starving for the fantastic meat pieces under your skin."

I was incredibly excited. Javier came to me wearing only green boxers, his toned chest vibrating with every step. When I looked at it, I saw a musical instrument I wanted to play.

He reached for my apron. I squeezed his wrist with both hands, but I froze. I imagined how those hands were holding my hips at the beginning and then moving on, appreciating my curves, doing whatever they wanted, but they would never let me go anyway. He fills me with his hot seed, and I fall on top of the tanned Hispanic figure.

"I'll follow you," I cooed. Guy´s grip loosened, but it was clear that something was moving under his boxers and swaying in my direction, much like his beard, trimmed to a point.

I threw the knife behind me and followed him into the bedroom. Already, I started untying the knots on my apron. "We've got until ten a.m. tomorrow. Then there's a serious threat of Quentin coming back."

Javier waved his hand. "Even if he caught us, now you have me, and you can kick him out. You told me that boy is boring and your uncle is a judicator. What could happen to you?"

Of course, I was hoping for a slight nepotism. In the fragmented USA, many things could land you in jail, depending on the whim of every successor state. Somewhere, it was that you were black, and somewhere else, if you were white or an atheist. In short, in our Grand Yorkist republic, it brought you trouble if you behaved like an immoral person, betraying your family members and close ones. Our judicators partially ruled and managed to be quite strict. That's why Quentin and I enjoyed playing trial in bed.

"Quentin is my security. You will be my flame, but I need the warmth of the hearth."

Javier sat up on the bed. "Anyway, if it's hot and you are hot yourself, why don't you finally strip?"I laughed and threw an apron at him. After two days of acquaintance, he saw me almost naked, in my nut-colored panties and bra. I wanted to sing.

"Let's rock and let's roll. You own my body whole."

What followed was gentle and slow, but at the same time, it felt fast.

Javier pulled down my panties and, wiggling his knee, began to open me up. His tongue excited me from my ear, but as I expected, it soon came to the hole on the opposite side of the figure.Our hands caressed each other's bump, penetrating each other´s slits. When we cut to the action, I was lying on the top, and it seemed it could soar into the night sky. The essence and strength of Javier put me into comfortable sleep as if I were a child drinking warm milk.

I woke up because I smelled something foul. I tried not to notice it, turning my head to bury my nose in Javier's hair, but then my ears caught something.

The crackling.

I jumped out of bed. Although I was naked, I still felt faint in the hot air. I pressed the handle on the door because, in my naivete, I needed to verify the image I suspected behind the door. Seeing the fire beat my imagination. I quickly opened the door behind me. Damned toaster!

"Get up!" I called Javier. "Find the phone. We need to call the firefighters!"

Javier panicked, but on the second try, he put together 911. I put my underwear on, threw a blanket over me, and opened the window. I could look down on the streets of Greenwich Village, lit only by man-made lights.

Of course, the neighborhood soon woke up. Excited and hysterical voices filled it from all directions. I also heard a child's cry, which was mixed up here with the panting of Javier, unable to get out of bed. I breathed fresh air and prayed for a different sound until I heard it.

The wail of fire sirens.

People on the street with their heads held high gathered around a red fire truck, a huge red beast of a vehicle decorated with Grand York's Scales of Justice. I saw that at least a dozen guys stormed down to our building, but for me and Javier, the platform rose from where a big, hulking woman was luring us into her wide arms.

"Come to Beatrice and to safety," she whispered, gradually allowing me and Javier to descend to safe ground.

People were looking at me, and I was thankful for my blanket. The firefighters helped us recover. After a while, they brought us drinks. I leaned against the fire truck, spelling gratitude to God for safety. I must have lost a lot of possessions, but Jesus, it doesn't matter. I will gradually replace them.

"Fire is almost done," the massive firefighter Beatrice told with a smile. "Any idea what caused it?"

"My toaster malfunctioned, and I underestimated it," I told her casually.

"What?" she asked, her face as red as the flames of a dying fire when they were at their warmest. "You were too lazy to turn off the appliance, even though you thought something was wrong?""It sparkled, and I threw a knife in it," I said, biting my tongue. "Sorry, I had a new friend in the apartment." I nodded towards Javier.

Beatrice became enraged, and two times, she demonstrated to me the power she hid in her broad hands. I yelped as her palm landed on my shoulder, dropping the mug of water. Immediately, those massive fingers gripped and twisted my ear, giving me sadistic punishment itself but also pulling me farther from the vehicle. Beatrice shook the blanket off me and forced me to stand in front of startled pedestrians in nothing but my underwear.

"Bend over, bitch!" she shouted. Her voice was suddenly as strong as her figure.

"Help!" I wanted to slip out of her clutch, but a massive arm forced me to arch my back and stick out my beautiful ass.

Beatrice decided to embellish it a little more.

SLAP!!

Damn, I'm going to shit myself. My behind hadn´t received a blow before, but now Beatrice smacked with a severity that I wouldn't expect even from Judicator. It was only a palm, but it felt like a small paddle.

SLAP!!! "You would let people die because you just had to fuck? Answer me!"

But I couldn't say anything to her. She just gritted her teeth. My ass hurt, and I wasn´t able to stand the looks of passers-by and people kicked out of the building. I was beginning to be thankful for the tears that kept me from seeing very clearly. Yeah, you don´t feel my palm, girl." The pain was terrible, and people were only on the side of the firefighter.

“Did that girl cause the fire?"

“Hold it for me. I have to make sure I have my flash on."

"I know her, she's the cheekiest monkey around, so let her butt be like… That monkey."

"Great spectacle. Even though it's nothing compared to what I´m doing to my old lady."

I cried loudly. The laughter and comments added to the pain in my bum and thighs. If Beatrice didn't follow up on the previous slap in the next second, she made up for it by putting more force into the strikes and repeating it several times in the same spot.

Deliverance came suddenly and from an unexpected source. I saw Beatrice being dragged away. When I finally moved away from her painful strokes, I saw that another fireman was holding her hand from one side and the other a tall, muscular man with a friendly nerd-like face and glasses. In other words, my fiancé Quentin.

"You're completely out of your mind!" he shouted at Beatrice. "How dare you hit her?"

"She caused the fire and endangered the neighborhood!" Beatrice answered him while I carefully pulled my panties up my protesting ass and hoped to hug my savior soon. I immediately found the discarded blanket.

"You're not her mother to punish her for anything! You, you, and you, hold her down!"

On the other side, one more fireman grabbed Beatrice. Quentin let himself two others replace him. Although the giantess protested and fought back valiantly, Quentin managed to pull the pants of her uniform down to her knees and then, without the slightest hesitation, lowered the blue panties with white polka dots to them as well. I saw a wide waist with an unshaven lap, but that wasn't the side Quentin was interested in.

"Turn her over and slam her against the truck!" my knight roared.

Beatrice was probably not very popular in the team, as her colleagues happily complied. The strength of all of them was enough to push her to the car and expose her massive figure between the lights. Now her ass could shine instead of them.

I was waiting for it to change color, not without just the right amount of malice.

Quentin reached up and slapped her on the right cheek with all his might. Beatrice didn't like it. "You are a cock while I am the arm of the order!"

"You are an ass of the order, and that is part of yours I'm going to reprimand," said Quentin and smacked her four more times on the same cheek in the close vicinity. She started to get a nice red area there. Quentin didn't hesitate too much and aimed the next five shots at the left cheek. And then he repeated the whole thing three more times. Beatrice didn't scream, but she was moving a lot, breathing heavily.

Quentin gave her a few more small slaps, probably to ensure the woman would stay marked for a long time.

"Now, we're going to leave you for a moment to let people take your picture. Think what you've done to a beautiful and fragile girl."

Things didn´t look so good for Beatrice. Her colleagues dispersed most of the crowd, but those holding her hands were not letting her go. As soon as things had cleared up, they dragged her away like some prisoner of war, and her enormous ass, stripped of its former white color, was carried around like a piece of bloody ham.

Quentin kissed my cheek briefly. "Are you okay, otherwise?

I nodded but still had to jump a little and rub my hindermost places.

"There's a bench not far over there. I'll sit you on my lap, and when it's convenient, my lips will heal a few cuts."

I took a breath and rested my head on his shoulder. I was grateful to him and looked forward to his apartment, where he would take me.

"Sir, don't go away. The doctor needs to see you!"

I didn't see who spoke, but the instruction belonged to Javier. Unlike me, he was fully clothed but limping. He looked at me and Quentin with horrified eyes.

"Who is it?" my fiance asked.

"Another rescued from her apartment," replied the African-American fireman.

"What was he doing there?" Quentin fished out another question.

Despite what was said, he sighed and I tried to break out of Quentin's grip, but my fingers couldn't get out of the fist as hard as his gaze was now."Sleeping with me," I whimpered. I started to cry again, even though I thought my eyes were already dry after the spanking from Beatrice."And it almost killed you," he said in a colorless voice.I couldn't look him in the eyes. He sighed and, despite what was said, led me to the bench."Stay here," he ordered. "I need to walk in the park and think about something. I'll tell you how I've made up my mind soon."

He left, and it was probably even better for me. Of course, I stood by the bench, but I felt a little better now that he said he would think about it.

When he returned, he was carrying a one-and-a-half-foot-long switch. That view of the future awakened the worst feelings in my heart and my bottom. I wanted to run away, but then I remembered again one deficiency - I had almost no clothes.

“You've already been punished for the fire,” Quentin said. “Now you still need thrashing like a cheating slut that you are. His clan whistled through the air. "Turn around and arch your ass to the air."

"Please forgive me!"

My sad eyes didn't impress him.

"Turn around, or I'll use it on every body part the guy could touch!"

I immediately turned and touched the back of the bench. For a moment, I was glad that I could keep my panties, but in the end, he got rid of them himself, and immediately I heard the switch approaching my skin, previously heated by Beatrice.

"AWWWWWWWW, FUUUUUUUCK!"

Maybe it would have been even worse if my ass was intact, but I still didn't appreciate it. Every few seconds, the rod of Quentin's revenge touched my behind and left me a cut skin in the arch. He might not have done it on purpose, but sometimes the switch crossed one of those lines of acute pain, and I had to scream. After about the seventh stroke, it was more of an exception when the switch hit outside the welts. In most cases, tracks would merge and cross each other, as if a picture by a sadistic painter had appeared on my ass, which might never disappear. But I had to endure it. I was hoping Quentin would forgive me after this.

At the eleventh stroke, I instinctively dodged, for which Quentin "rewarded" me by making a tear on my upper thigh. When I tried to get up, he violently pulled my hair, and I had no choice but to take the rest of the punishment, which amounted to much over twenty tormenting strokes. Then I felt how he insensitively pressed the switch between my cheeks.

"And by the way, I'm breaking up with you," he informed me.

The day had just begun, but I don't think I was capable of a single word today. First, I lost my apartment and then my soon-to-be-husband. Plus, the policeman arrested me and Quentin and told us we would stand accused at noon for indecent behavior. We couldn't even defend ourselves since all the circumstances were said to have the case of public record and beyond all doubt. I once thought our reformed judiciary was awesome.

At noon, they brought us into a room with only a circular sitting in the middle. Of course, I was upset by everything that happened before, and the wood under my ass was going to remind all the strokes a thousand times, but the biggest shock was Beatrice. She was already waiting for us, handcuffed here as another accused.

Three judicators came to inform us of their decision. The oldest of them might remember Disunion wars, the second was a young man who looked at me lustfully even when I was dressed, and the third a middle-aged woman with the look of an ambitious executive. She was the one who read the judgments. She addressed Quentin first.

"In any case, you have transgressed when you physically punished two women in public, but your indignation, gallantry, and harm caused by the unfaithfulness of your fiancée can be interpreted as extenuating circumstances. You are therefore sentenced to a fine of four thousand Eastern Dollars.""She took away from me much more," Quentin said. Thus, he made worse my biggest pain of the day, the one that wasn't physical.

“As for our ladies,” the judicator continued. "There are no mitigating circumstances in their cases, only aggravating ones. They are sentenced to two months of community service. Today, they will join the Helot unit of The Grand Penance. Hopefully, they will learn to forgive each other."

"If she gets me a new job," Beatrice said.

At night I was the most loved girl in the room, now I became the most hated.

I hope you enjoyed it. I also hope I will be able to turn this into series!

Back
Top Bottom