Barabbas - Taarna Barabbasica Crucifigenda

Go to CruxDreams.com

Briccone

Magistrate
They called her Barabbas - like her father before her. Following in the footsteps of her father, Taarna had participated in several caravan raids at the age of 18 and became a pirate at the age of 22. For many years Taarna Barabbasica - or Barabbas as she was called soon, was a dreaded pirate bitch in the red sea and the mediterranean. Fortunately she finally got captured by the Roman Empire and is now facing her execution.

Attachments

• KL9595955595.jpg
    KL9595955595.jpg
    981.1 KB · Views: 1,323
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe her smell is bad, but would like to see do her naked spike dance on the cross.

More of this felon....

Attachments

• taarna_arriving_at_golgotha_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwcedb-fullview.jpg
    taarna_arriving_at_golgotha_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwcedb-fullview.jpg
    798.2 KB · Views: 419
  • taarna_carrying_her_patibulum_to_golgotha_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwcfz1-fullview.jpg
    taarna_carrying_her_patibulum_to_golgotha_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwcfz1-fullview.jpg
    661.8 KB · Views: 388
  • taarna_s_crucifixion___for_her_sins_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwl49a-fullview.jpg
    taarna_s_crucifixion___for_her_sins_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwl49a-fullview.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 384
  • for_her_sins___by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwl4gc-fullview.jpg
    for_her_sins___by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwl4gc-fullview.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 446
@Briccone Yep...CRUCIFY the filthy fucking traitorous dirty skank Pirate Bitch !!
Hoik her grimy cloth up so that it exposes her stinking sweaty yet,sore raped cunny.
The piss flaps sticky with copious secretions of sperm-juice...and something else...
Shove a Cornu up her smelly shit-stained arse to bugger herself senseless as she rides the Cross,for long agonising hours on end....no respite from the nails impaling her wrists and ankles,perpetual sceaming pain is her Crux-"companion"
We will mercilessly mock her,cruelly,as she involuntarily soils herself,streams of piss and excrement cascading from between her whipped thighs.
We won't spare her
any dignity !!
Die,slowly Taarna Barrabasica....you stinking,thieving SLUT !!

Last edited:
Oh, Pilate just ordered to exchane the executiodress of this stinking pirate with a more adequate one. The stinking pirate bitch now is wearing the barearse minimal loincloth for hardened criminals

Attachments

• barabbas___taarna_barabbasica_crucifigenda_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhxawxt-414w-2x-1.jpg
    barabbas___taarna_barabbasica_crucifigenda_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhxawxt-414w-2x-1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 541
  • barabbas___the_road_to_golgotha_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhxax7e-fullview.jpg
    barabbas___the_road_to_golgotha_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhxax7e-fullview.jpg
    888.2 KB · Views: 441

KL9595955595.jpg (post #1) is a lot different lighting than all the others (possibly increased brightness), but I don’t see any indication of any adjustments in any other pics. I used to teach Photoshop, so I can usually spot a worked photo. Although, if someone is very skilled, it can be virtually (no pun intended) impossible to detect.

@Briccone Yep...CRUCIFY the filthy fucking traitorous dirty skank Pirate Bitch !!
Hoik her grimy cloth up so that it exposes her stinking sweaty yet,sore raped cunny.
The piss flaps sticky with copious secretions of sperm-juice...and something else...
Shove a Cornu up her smelly shit-stained arse to bugger herself senseless as she rides the Cross,for long agonising hours on end....no respite from the nails impaling her wrists and ankles,perpetual sceaming pain is her Crux-"companion"
We will mercilessly mock her,cruelly,as she involuntarily soils herself,streams of piss and excrement cascading from between her whipped thighs.
We won't spare her
any dignity !!
Die,slowly Taarna Barrabasica....you stinking,thieving SLUT !!
Thank you, dear friend. Your comments are always a great inspiration for an ultra- sadist like me. And Taarna really is a very bad girl who really deserved her crucifixion

KL9595955595.jpg (post #1) is a lot different lighting than all the others (possibly increased brightness), but I don’t see any indication of any adjustments in any other pics. I used to teach Photoshop, so I can usually spot a worked photo. Although, if someone is very skilled, it can be virtually (no pun intended) impossible to detect.

I HAD BEEN USING A FLASLIGHT IN SOME FOTOS OF THIS SERIES, PROBABLY RHIS IS WHAT YOU NOTICED.

Some more fotos of this terrible Barabbas bitch. Fortunately this goddamn pirate finally has been captured, still wearing her boots soaked with sweat....

Attachments

• taarna_the_predatory_amazon___finally_captured_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhzerke-fullview.jpg
    taarna_the_predatory_amazon___finally_captured_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhzerke-fullview.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 364
  • taarna_the_predatory_amazon___finally_captured_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhzepuk-fullview.jpg
    taarna_the_predatory_amazon___finally_captured_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhzepuk-fullview.jpg
    770.2 KB · Views: 354
Pilatus had decided to put Barabbas for three days on the rape-cross. The pirate and criminal should have to undergo this massive humiliation and additional torture before he would be nailed to his cross for his execution!

Attachments

• taarna_von_heyden_crucified_on_the_cross_of_shame_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhzkthq-fullview.jpg
    taarna_von_heyden_crucified_on_the_cross_of_shame_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhzkthq-fullview.jpg
    859.8 KB · Views: 201
Back
Top Bottom