Barabbas - Taarna Barabbasica Crucifigenda

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pilatus had decided to put Barabbas for three days on the rape-cross. The pirate and criminal should have to undergo this massive humiliation and additional torture before he would be nailed to his cross for his execution!
Aye,let the stinking,evil SchwienHünd Bitch be spread,displayed,for all and sundry to see her...
Humiliated,no longer the powerful once feared Pirate,Robber that she claimed to be...
For her crimes,she can ride the 'X'-Cross,and suffer the indignities heaped upon her ravaged body,before the ultimate painful humiliation... Nailed,squealing to the dreaded '
Tau-Crux'...
" Fuck you,Taarna,fuck you,and your filthy descendants...may they ROT in Hades !!"
*spits !!*

Aye,let the stinking,evil SchwienHünd Bitch be spread,displayed,for all and sundry to see her...
Humiliated,no longer the powerful once feared Pirate,Robber that she claimed to be...
For her crimes,she can ride the 'X'-Cross,and suffer the indignities heaped upon her ravaged body,before the ultimate painful humiliation... Nailed,squealing to the dreaded '
Tau-Crux'...
" Fuck you,Taarna,fuck you,and your filthy descendants...may they ROT in Hades !!"
*spits !!*
Yes, this creature is really disgusting....

Attachments

• taarna_von_heyden___another_5_days_on_the_cross_by_glorreicherhalunke_di06h48-fullview.jpg
    taarna_von_heyden___another_5_days_on_the_cross_by_glorreicherhalunke_di06h48-fullview.jpg
    783 KB · Views: 247
Pilatus had decided to put Barabbas for three days on the rape-cross. The pirate and criminal should have to undergo this massive humiliation and additional torture before he would be nailed to his cross for his execution!
And as Taarna Barabbasica is burning and roasting in the sun, undergoing unbearable painful genital torture with hot needles and other horrible torture instruments, interrupted by rape sessions, her crewmate and navigator - and lover- Cona the nordic barbarian, who has already suffered this humiliating and painful preparation, now is hauling with overdilated aching and burning cunt and asshole her cross to Golfotha:

Attachments

• cold_morning_upon_golgotha_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwla3r-fullview.jpg
    cold_morning_upon_golgotha_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhwla3r-fullview.jpg
    658.4 KB · Views: 170
  • cona___escaped_galleyslave___sentenced_to_death_by_glorreicherhalunke_di0i5k5-fullview.jpg
    cona___escaped_galleyslave___sentenced_to_death_by_glorreicherhalunke_di0i5k5-fullview.jpg
    711.8 KB · Views: 180
Cona - this muscular bitch with her felon's visage, her criminal' face - i dont know the correct english expression for Verbrechergesicht, is made for suffering on the cross. What do you think, which of these two pirate bitches have deserved more to get punished and executed in this slow, extremely painful though humiliating way? Cona or Taarna?

Cona - this muscular bitch with her felon's visage, her criminal' face - i dont know the correct english expression for Verbrechergesicht, is made for suffering on the cross. What do you think, which of these two pirate bitches have deserved more to get punished and executed in this slow, extremely painful though humiliating way? Cona or Taarna?
I care so little towards those stinking felons that I would see BOTH of them to suffer equally.... draw a lottery,so that one can watch the other suffer and die,before it is her turn...

Tau-Crux'...
*spits !!*
Thank you once again for your valued comment, which stimulates my fantasies and males the ultrasadist in me happy. Diese Schweinehündin - this pigdog bitch Taarna . Pilate had decided to remove her female status. With her ugly rat- face, her buff body with too much muscles for a woman and her behaviour as if she was a man, Taarna was declared male. So she will be punished like a man...sorry, he will be punished like a man. That is why I used the male form in my last posting....

Thank you once again for your valued comment, which stimulates my fantasies and males the ultrasadist in me happy. Diese Schweinehündin - this pigdog bitch Taarna . Pilate had decided to remove her female status. With her ugly rat- face, her buff body with too much muscles for a woman and her behaviour as if she was a man, Taarna was declared male. So she will be punished like a man...sorry, he will be punished like a man. That is why I used the male form in my last posting....
The Rat bitch can be raped like a male,too....

Of course Ratface's little asshole will be raped in the same way as they did it with Bignose before.
Please show more of Cona,the bignosed saggy titted bitch.... ;)

I will probably shoot her again in September. One request to you, dear Baracus an all other audience of my series: Please suggest me some more humiliating insults or slut-names for Cona and Taarna. How else can they be called?
Any slutnames suggestions? How else could these bitches be called?

Back
Top Bottom