Barb Time-travels To Jerusalem In 33 Ad

Go to CruxDreams.com
I cannot believe how much this hurts yet I am still alive. To my left and a bit behind me on a cross the woman calls “So you are the Jew Goddess? Use your power and save us along with yourself!”

“Leave her alone, Medusa. We are the ones that robbed and killed the magistrate. This one has done nothing to deserve the cross” the one crucified to my right cries back. Then she says to me “So you are a god?”

“That is what the rabbis accused me of claiming. So if I am not I am just a heretic.”

“The guards told us you are Barbara of Nazareth. I am Diana. Medusa and I were servants of a Roman magistrate but were really more slaves to be abused and used at his whim. We found a stash of coin and were going to take it and run away when he caught us. Medusa distracted him and I hit him in the head with a bronze vase, a bit harder than needed and now we die here. We didn’t mean to kill him. Forgive me my sin.”

I am no god but to give her comfort I tell her “This and all your sins are forgiven. When your ordeal on the cross is over you shall be in the comfort of heaven.”

I will probably rot in hell for saying such a thing. Some of the throng on Golgotha heard me forgive her and begin mocking me yelling “She saves others but cannot save herself” and “Goddess Barbara, show us your power and come down from your cross so we may believe in you!”

All that happens is time filled with pain drags on

-Barbara of Nazareth.

c 0075 c.jpg

Barbara has been crucified more than six hours when her mother Mary visits Pontius Pilate. On his balcony they can see Golgotha. Mary pleads to him “I ask not that you spare Barbara’s life but that you finish her and allow me to have her buried before the Sabbath starts at sunset. I will take care of the two she is crucified with also.”

c 0066 b.jpg

“I’m sorry, dear Mary, but I did as you asked it would appear I have capitulated to the wishes of you and your husband. Barbara is crucified to appease the rabbis and to bestow mercy on her now would mean she dies in vain and I would at best be transfer to some forsaken place such as northern Gaul. My soldier that nailed her to the cross is a seasoned veteran who in his younger days did many crucifixions and none died in one day” Pontius explains. “She will not be a corpse on the cross during your Sabbath. But I make this promise to you. If Barbara survives the second night I will order that she is pieced with a spear and when she expires she will be taken down and her body given to you for burial.”

Mary leaves in tears…

Tree

“The guards told us you are Barbara of Nazareth. I am Diana. Medusa and I were servants of a Roman magistrate but were really more slaves to be abused and used at his whim. We found a stash of coin and were going to take it and run away when he caught us. Medusa distracted him and I hit him in the head with a bronze vase, a bit harder than needed and now we die here. We didn’t mean to kill him. Forgive me my sin.”

c 0075 c.jpg I don't suppose these two idiots want me to deliver to them a little sermon on how crime doesn't pay, so I will just take the easy way out and forgive them their sins. Anything to shut them up so I can think of a way out of this. Shit, those nails really hurt! And having everyone stare at me like that is damn humiliating.

c 0066 b.jpg I wonder how things are going with my mother's visit to Pontius Pilate. Surely she can get him to do something! He is a man after all.

View attachment 449818 I don't suppose these two idiots want me to deliver to them a little sermon on how crime doesn't pay, so I will just take the easy way out and forgive them their sins. Anything to shut them up so I can think of a way out of this. Shit, those nails really hurt! And having everyone stare at me like that is damn humiliating.

View attachment 449819 I wonder how things are going with my mother's visit to Pontius Pilate. Surely she can get him to do something! He is a man after all.
Humph.

She never forgives me my sins. :doh:

Humph.

She never forgives me my sins. :doh:

Well old boy if you've read Old Slave's story you'll know just how to get that particular blessing . . . . . .

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/stories-from-the-colonies.5884/page-3

Talaka walked confidently to the base of the platform, and a Discipliner helped her up to the platform itself, now set so that Talaka was looking straight at Geraldine’s clit, and the large dildo behind it. Never one to shy away from a sexual challenge, she positioned her thumbs round the hood and licked the inviting little bud. This was Geraldine’s cue to start humping the dildo.

What with all the groping on the walk, and the whole experience of the past 24 hours, where her fingers have been prevented from getting anyway near, it didn’t take long for Geraldine to come. She thought desperately to get the words right; “Your sins are forgiven.”

Friday’s sunset draws near. The two crucified with Barb have been on their crosses more than 24 hours and Barbaria has been crucified for almost nine. Golgotha has been crowded with Jews gawking at the heretic woman that the rabbis say she claimed to be their Messiah.

hill crux 001.jpg

The consensus among them is she is a fine looking woman nicely displayed on her cross. But sunset means the start of the Sabbath and the rabbis herd the Jews off Golgotha. Soon the three are alone except a couple Roman soldiers and a few Assyrian mercenaries that huddle around a bonfire knowing no one was going to try to rescue the women and they weren’t going anywhere on their own.

The last of daylight is fading. I fear the night.

ecstacy or agony II lr jpeg b2.jpg

With the daylight and the crowds I had distractions even if most of the crowd busied themselves berating me. In the still of the night the cross will be my soul. It doesn’t help that to my right Medusa is moaning “I can’t take another night. Someone kill me now!”

crux 242.jpg

To my left Diana amazes me by groaning “I accept my punishment. Let me suffer the night and die slowly.”

crux 161.jpg

The sky is dark now. The hill is eerily lit by the moon. Every small move I make I can feel the square shanks of the spikes scrap the bones in my wrist and move shattered bones of my feet. I don’t know how I can survive night but I am flanked by two women who have not only have survived much longer than I but are still lucid! This is going to be long ordeal…

jjb116 b.jpg

-Barbara of Nazareth

Tree

Back
Top Bottom