Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
First posted British actress Alex Kingston five years ago, and felt it past time to repost these suitably downsized nude gifs of her, both frontal

IMG_9534.gif

and backal.:babeando::rolleyes:

IMG_9532.gif

Slightly less "back in time", I'm just going back to Italian cinema of the early 1970s. Pier Paulo Pasolini (murdered just as he was getting going) wrote and directed his most famous films - what was called his "Trilogy of Life". In these films ("The Canterbury Tales", "The Decameron" and "The Arabian Nights"), there was one face that always caught my eye. Sometimes she played a bigger role, and sometimes she was a supporting cast member, but her face always stood out, and in fact was used on the cover of one release of "The Canterbury Tale". Her name is or was Elisabetta Genovese, and she pushes all my buttons for a successful midlife adolescent crush. Nobody seems to know what happened to her after about 1975 - she stopped appearing in films, but for this fleeting moment, I think she shone (or at least glowed a bit - she also had a very nice "tight little").
ElisabettaGenovese-14.jpgElisabettaGenovese-22.jpgElisabettaGenovese-23.jpgElisabettaGenovese-25.jpgElisabettaGenovese-27.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9678.jpeg
    IMG_9678.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom