Barn Dance

Go to CruxDreams.com

ralmcg

Governor
On a country road one hot summer day there were two women walking. One of the women was 6 feet tall, had long dark hair, wearing a yellow summer dress, had smooth legs, and was an African American. The other was 4'11" tall, wore glasses, had a short blond pixie cut, wore a light orange t-shirt, light blue Daisy Dukes, had hairy legs, and was white. Both were wearing sneakers with ankle-length socks. On their walk the African American saw an old barn and she said, "Nadine, there's the barn I talked about. Let's go there and have some fun."
"Okay, Rebecca," said the white woman.
Thus they went to the barn, Nadine carrying a portable CD player and Rebecca carrying a picnic basket. Upon entering it they saw that it was roomy enough to have a picnic there. As they placed their items on the ground Rebecca told Nadine, "Let's dance first then have a picnic."
"Okay. Let's dance in our birthday suits," said Nadine.
"You mean dancing in the nude, without clothes."
"Yea. It will be fun. No worrying about sweaty clothes."
"Let's go strippin'."
First they took off their shoes and socks. Then they took off the rest of their clothes, including Nadine's glasses, and started to notice each other's bodies.
"Look at the little boy with no boobs and hairy armpits," Rebecca said with laughter.
"At least I don't have to wear a bra to hold those bouncy big tits," Nadine retorted.
As they took off their bottom clothes there was still more humorous banter.
"At least the little boy has a bushy pussy," said Rebecca.
"Shaved yours. At least it matches your bare legs and armpits," said Nadine.
Looking at each other's butts Nadine added, "Not only do you have big bouncy tits you have a big bouncy ass."
"I got to admire your ass. It is shapely, even if is small," Rebecca responded.
The CD player already had a CD in it. It was a dance CD with 75 minutes of music in it. As Nadine turned it on she happily stated, "Let's boogie our naked selves until the music stops."
"Yea, let's shake our booties," Rebecca responded.
As the music started they began to dance.

TO BE CONTINUED...

In the first two minutes they were doing the basic dance steps, such as moving both legs left, then right, and moving the hips side by side. Then Nadine started to move her arms, rotating the shoulders. Rebecca responded by moving her hips to make a figure eight. As they danced they both noticed something about their crotches. When touching it Rebecca stated, "My pussy is wet."
"So is mine," Nadine responded.
As they continued to dance they did some new things that they saw or thought up. On the slower-rhythm parts of the music Nadine moved her head in a circle with the shoulders and arms swaying. For her part, when the rhythm was fast, Rebecca rolled her legs so that the knees touched each other.
In thirty-one minutes, with seven tunes already played, they began to notice their heads sweating. Both of them rubbed their hands on it to get the sweat out. They were also sweating in other areas, such as the thighs and butts. And there was more dancing for them to do. At least it was cooler in the barn than outside, but not by much.

TO BE CONTINUED...

By the time the eighth tune started to play the sweat of both Nadine and Rebecca started to roll and also to attract some unwelcome guests. They were the flies, mosquitoes, and other little bugs coming in from the top of the barn. The women as they danced also tried to shew away the bugs but were on their bodies most of the time, even as little as two seconds, and the mosquitoes bit the butts and thighs among other body parts.
Even with the distractions they danced some new moves. One was bending the knees while pushing the pelvis down to the floor. Nadine was not flexible enough to go all the way down the floor but not only could Rebecca do it she also did a split on the ground and went back up fast.
They also did retorts on their bodies as the dancing went along. "Now I know where the fat that should be on your boobs and rump are. They are on your thighs and also a little bump on your belly," said Rebecca.
"I wouldn't talk about belly fat if I were you," Nadine responded smilingly.
As they were dancing to the tenth tune that something happened to Rebecca. Nadine noticed and, looking up at her face, responded, with a laugh "Is that a pussy fart I just heard from you."
"Yea and I call it a queef and before the dancing is over you will do it too. When that happens I'll laugh at you like you did to me," Rebecca said with a smile.
Both of them liked the moving of the hips. It was fun making the shapes such as triangles, squares, figure eights, even the letter S.
It has been fourty-seven minutes since they started "shaking their booties". Eleven tunes down and they aren't thinking about how many to go.

TO BE CONTINUED...

TO BE CONTINUED
That should be boogie not buggie.

OK. Changes saved. An interesting story!! The body count is still zero!! Very unusual for this site. Looking forward to more. Melissa

Its the twelfth track and they are still boogieing their naked selves in spite of the buggy intrusions. Each of them had to scratch the places where they were bitten, especially by the mosquitoes. Even with the distraction they danced new moves. Rebecca stretched both her arms out in the same direction and pulled them toward her body with her shoulders. She also did that in the other direction. Nadine lifted her right leg so that the heal would almost touch her right butt cheek, then did the same with the left leg. Rebecca copied that with the exception that the heals would almost touch the opposite butt cheek (i.e. right heel to left butt cheek).
On the 14th tune the singer was singing " slap that big black bootie". Well, Nadine took that to mean to slap Rebecca's butt. Rebecca responded to the slap by saying, "How about me slapping your little white ass.", which she proceeded to do. She noticed something on Nadine's left butt cheek.
"Lookie, lookie, The little boy with a rose tattoo on her tiny hinnie."
"If you must know I wanted to see what is it like to get a tattoo. Man it was painful to get."
At the beginning of the 15th track Rebecca heard a sound from Nadine and she laughed. "Nadine. Nadine. Quiffed, quiffed, quiffed." All Nadine did was to laughed at that.
As the 15th tune ended they were both soaked in sweat from head to toe. Both were beginning to feel soreness in their bodies, especially their legs. Sixty-two minutes gone and the music keeps coming.

TO BE CONTINUED...

It's the 16th track and the women were dancing up a storm. It had a line about bumping and grinding with the one a person was with. It prompted Rebecca to ask Nadine to do it with her. "Sure, why not," was Nadine's enthusiastic reply. The rubbing of the bodies proved to be awkward. Rebecca had to bend down in order to even touch the same place with Nadine, otherwise it was Nadine's butt on Rebecca's leg. This was the case when their butt cheeks touched.
They especially had a good time with the 17th tune, which was sexy. Standing just five feet apart, eye to eye, they did their things, which was hips gyrating, legs turning, shoulders rolling, and heads turning. "Blondie has a dark bush. Maybe she has a different natural hair color," said Rebecca curiously.
"You know I don't dye my hair. Besides, my bush is light brown, not black," responded Nadine.
All the dancing was wearing them down. The heavy sweating, which glistened their nude bodies, did not bother them. But the bugs still bothered them. And now was added the soreness. Only the endorphins prevented the soreness from being so bothersome as to stop the dancing. They were also breathing heavily.
Still not knowing for sure when the music will end they were still boogieing at the end of song number 18. Only after it ended and ten seconds pass did they realized that the music, and the dancing, was over. They were much relieved. Nadine panted, "Let's...lay...down...be...fore...eat...ing." Rebecca nodded in agreement.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Note: To Melissa, thanks for changing the spelling in my first post and also, along with thehangingtree, ROMAN MASTER2, and Eulalia , for liking my story.

Lying on the barn ground they were still bothered by the bugs, which liked to touch and sting the women's sweaty flesh. Even trying to get them off became almost impossible when the endorphins wore off and they were extremely sore. For now all they could do was lie there.
It took about twenty minutes for the soreness to lessen so as to even attempt movement. First thing to do was to get those pesky bugs off their bodies and even then the soreness didn't go away. While doing this Rebecca had to perform a bodily act.
"Rebecca did a fartin', a fartin', a fartin'. Rebecca did a fartin'. And it was squeaky," sang Nadine, with Rebecca just smiling.
Both of them started to massage their still sore bodies. Nadine hit upon an idea. "Why not massage each other?"
"It sounds sexual and it doesn't feel right," Rebecca responded.
"It isn't really. Just a massage for sore muscles. Besides, even if it is sexual it still feels good."
"I'm not sure but OK."
Nadine started the massage on Rebecca's legs and talked to her. "I noticed that when I first suggested that we dance naked you had a hesitating voice when responding."
"I never felt comfortable nude even when showering. Even when I started to take off my clothes it felt weird but I liked the idea of a sweat-free dress so I did it."
"I'm the opposite. I am comfortable without clothing. I sleep nude. I dance nude. I even went to the tanning salon once and lied on the tanning bed naked as a jaybird."
"So why did you stop going to the tanning salon."
"Because I didn't like the bed. It gave light but no warmth. I prefer to lay outside and sun my buns."
"I bet that if you could you would stay naked for the rest of your life."
"Only if the weather is always warm. Being naked in cold does not appeal to me."
Now it's Rebecca's turn to massage Nadine.

TO BE CONTINUED...

"I'm doing fine in my social work classes at the university," Rebecca said while massaging Nadine's arms.
"I'm glad you are studying social work. The poor people around hear need all the social workers they can get to help them."
"In particular I'm interested in mental health cases. They are better off living with people who care about them instead of living in institutions like mental hospitals."
"Maybe you should have majored in psychology."
"Well I like to help other people too."

As Rebecca continued the massage it was Nadine's turn to say what is happening to her. "If you think it's hot outside wait until you go into a glass factory. I've been blowing glass for the past year at Lambert Glass Works and I have to wear shorts and a t-shirt for comfort, even in winter."
"I bet you get tired of taking off your warm clothes, putting on summer clothes, and then after work putting on the warm clothes again."
"I like glass making so it's worth it. Hey, you never seen the glass being made."
"No, but I was in the glass shop when I first met you."
"Maybe one day I'll take you inside the factory and see how it's made. That is if my boss will let me."

As they were talking they also began to touch each other's bodies and not for a massage. They rubbed each other's legs and chest, with Nadine lifting Rebecca's breasts. They even rubbed each other's bellies. That made for some fine conversation. "Your little bump is sure good to rub up and down," Rebecca said softly.
"So is yours. We don't have washboard stomachs but let's admit we are not overweight either."
"I agree."
They felt relaxed as both of their hands touched the other's arms and butt. Their bare feet even got into the act with one of Nadine's foot touching one of Rebecca's and vice versa. Then, as they grew in comfort of touching each other, they started to rub each other's crotches.
"I like it when you rub my hairy pussy," Nadine said.
"It feels good for you to rub my stubby-haired one."
For several minutes they played with them. The rubbing of each other's clitorises was the high point, as it stimulated the pleasurable feelings. Then the climaxes came for both of them and each expelled liquid in squirts.
"Damn, that was some pissin' I did," Nadine exclaimed.
"No, that was female ejaculation. It's different from urine."
It was about that time that they felt really hungry. So it was time for their picnic.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Nadine got up and got the picnic basket while Rebecca went to the CD player, which she found out was already on but out of power due to the battery being dead. With both sitting down, Nadine opened the basket and started to hand out the food. "For you a ham sandwich on a hoagie bread with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, green peppers, and mayo."
"And as for the little boy, haha."
"Mine is a turkey sandwich on a hamburger bun with Monterey jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers, and mayo."
Along with the sandwiches came a big bag of sour cream and onion potato chips. The sandwiches and potato chips were set on paper plates found in the basket.
"Rebecca, I have a surprise for you." Nadine went to the ice part of the basket and pulled out a bottle of sparkling white grape juice. "Well it's not wine but we don't drink alcohol, at least I don't."
She also got out two wine glasses. "These I made down at the glass factory. They let me have them for a discount."
She poured the juice into the glasses then handed one to Rebecca. "I toast you on your twenty-first birthday." They clinked the glasses and started to drink.
"I hope to celebrate like this on your twenty-fourth birthday," Rebecca said. "But why the small picnic. I would thought that there would be potato salad."
"I can't fix potato salad even if my life depended on it. Besides, I had to save room for a little ice pack for the juice."
They were grateful for one thing. The ants didn't come to spoil the picnic. However the flies were still there.
"In the ice pack I got some dessert." Nadine pulled out two orange cream bars and gave one to Rebecca.
After they ate the bars Nadine had one more surprise. "It seems like the friendly picnic has the makings of a romantic picnic. I got a banana. How about I eat one side and you eat the other. When we meet in the middle we kiss."
"We what. I never kissed before and I'm not planning to kiss another woman, even if she is my friend."
"Come on. I never kissed before either. Why not see what it feels like."
"I'll go along with your crazy plan. But I hope it doesn't really lead to romance."
They then ate the banana toward the middle. At the middle their lips met and they gave a fast kiss. But something happened. They came back and kissed lovingly for half a minute, sucking each other's lips. At the end Rebecca exclaimed, "Damn, that was one long kiss. It reminds me of that song about kissing a girl and liking it."
"Well, I liked it too. It was pleasurable and this time in the barn was for pleasure."
They both smiled at that statement.

TO BE CONTINUED...

After eating and drinking Nadine got up and walked several feet. Rebecca said in shock, "What are you doing?'
"What does it look like I'm doing. I'm taking a piss."
"On the ground. In a spot where anybody can watch."
"Well you see me naked so I don't care if you see this. Besides, I'm a country girl. I peed in the woods. Shit, I have used the outhouse with bugs all around me."
"I hope the bugs don't go for your pussy with all that pee."
"I'll just shake that pee off."
Nadine had a tune in her head and after her pee she sang, "Just singin' in the barn. Just singin' in the barn." She hummed most of the rest. At the end of the song she repeated, "Just singin'..."
Rebecca joined in with "...and dancin'..."
"...and sweatin'..."
"...and fartin'..."
"...and rubbin'..."
"...and squirtin'..."
"...and eatin'..."
"...and drinkin'..."
"...and kissin'..."
"...and pissin'..."
"...in the barn." Nadine finished with "And also in the nude." They both laughed.
"Time to get dressed and go," Rebecca said.
"Yuck! Clothes again."
Nadine cleaned up the picnic area first. Then they went to where their clothes were and started dressing. Rebecca saw Nadine putting on her underwear and remarked, "Little boy with her little string bikini. At least it covers her tattoo."
"At least mine aren't granny panties like yours."
After putting on their clothes, shoes, and socks, and Nadine her glasses, Nadine took her picnic basket, Rebecca her CD player, and they went out of the barn, talking all the way.
"This experience I would like to remember," Nadine said with a smile.
"I agree with you there."
"I would like to do the nude thing again. Dancing and all that stuff. Let's make a date for this and keep it."
"Okay. But no kissing and touching each other's pussy next time."
"I'll try. Come on, admit that the kissing and pussy touching was a pleasurable experience."
"I have to agree. But I don't want to make a habit of it."
They smiled as they went their merry way on that country road on that particular summer day.

THE END

That's my story. Actually its more like a vignette. I hope to read some responses to it. I would also like someone to do some illustrations from what I wrote. May I be so bold as to ask someone to do some animation of at least the dancing. I would appreciate it very much.

..."Okay. But no kissing and touching each other's pussy next time."
"I'll try. Come on, admit that the kissing and pussy touching was a pleasurable experience."
"I have to agree. But I don't want to make a habit of it."...

Are you afraid by that? No shame being lesbian, ralmcg...;)

Are you afraid by that? No shame being lesbian, ralmcg...;)
That was a cute response messaline. However I'm male so I can't be a lesbian. There are women who like the kissing and the touching of their private parts by other women but are afraid to admit it. By the way, I guess that you did like the story. Would you have done a story of nude dancing with two men?

Oh, Yes! I like your story: it's nice...My answer was only an interrogation about it and I dont wanted to say that you were again lesbians...
You're right, many women, liking or dreaming about kissing or touching their pussy by other woman, are a little frightened to become lesbian, and in
most of cases, they're not!
I'm lesbian, i'm with my lover girl but I dont make proselytising...
And why not a story with two men; it could be nice...;)

Oh, Yes! I like your story: it's nice...My answer was only an interrogation about it and I dont wanted to say that you were again lesbians...
You're right, many women, liking or dreaming about kissing or touching their pussy by other woman, are a little frightened to become lesbian, and in
most of cases, they're not!
I'm lesbian, i'm with my lover girl but I dont make proselytising...
And why not a story with two men; it could be nice...;)
That could be something for you to contribute to this forum. A story of two men who like each other, dance naked, and like to touch each other lovingly.

For the moment, I've no ideas for such a story, but perhaps I could include
this kind of scene in my next episode of my "Paskell'Saga"...;)

To those who have read the story I'll admit it's a story you don't see often in Crux forums. It has no human deaths, no human-on-human violence, and the characters are doing fun stuff throughout the story. However, there has been bugs touching human bodies and being swatted in the making of the story. There is sensual stuff thrown in for good measure.

From time to time it's good to have such a story...:rolleyes:

To those who have read the story I'll admit it's a story you don't see often in Crux forums. It has no human deaths, no human-on-human violence, and the characters are doing fun stuff throughout the story. .

Tree will not demand he is tried, convict, and condemned (and not necessarily in that order):cool:
tree

Back
Top Bottom