BDSM Forum Flavours.. In 10 Words.

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is something for everyone here. I feel glad that I have found this site.
'BDSM' is a VERY wide descriptive. Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism.
Donatien Francois aka the Marquis De Sade & Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch represent the two extremes.
Sadism - The fascination with inflicting pain. Masochism - The fascination with receiving pain.
Bondage - Being restrained or restraining someone. Discipline - To punish or correct.

It is actually pleasant to read that all sorts of BDSM are accepted and discussed here.
Submissive or dominant. Top or bottom. OR a combination of all those descriptive terms.
It certainly takes all sorts, to make up the "BDSM crowd." My taste may not be yours. But that's fine.
In my initial days here, I am pleased we all seem to respect each other's taste or preferences.

So YOU have MY curiousity.
IN TEN WORDS OR LESS, Describe yourself? What is your BDSM fascination or flavour?

(Me) Spanking and Corporal Punishment switch fantasist fetishist and voyeuristic afficionado.

You?

Not easy to summarize it in ten tags.

Execution fantasy, public punishment, forced nudity, guilty, group execution, social downfall, humiliation, crucifixion, suspension (bondage).

Sado-maso; both are in me and it depends on the partner and the circumstances.
As for the rest: fascination with brutal undressing, flagellation, bondage, mimicking crucifixion.....

For real: I dominate, mild pain, spanking, orgasm control, breast bondage, education, deep throat.

In the imagination: everything is almost limitless - ultra violent like a clock work orange party!

For real: Flogging, electro-play, restraint, domination, training, humiliation, water bondage, orgasm control/denial

In the dark recesses of my imagination: Interrogation, torture, prison, forced labour, punishment, training, extreme restraints/positions

Back
Top Bottom