• Disobedient and bratty

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Trained from wild to complete submission

Votes: 29 24.6%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

JustJJ

Governor
As a switch who likes to sub, I’ve noticed that people playing as dominants have different preferences. Do you prefer a sub who is completely submissive, or is a little sassy talking back more fun? Do you want to train someone who’s wild and free into someone who never disobeys? Would it be best to have someone disobey sometimes so they can be punished?

Discuss

As a maso sub I like to start out disobedient (eg refuse my master's sexual advances) and be corrected by increasingly severe punishment in his dungeons by muscular guards. Naturally I resist until completely crushed and am obedient for a time but relapse and have to be returned for more physical abuse. I ensure this cycle keeps repeating because I so enjoy the instruments of pain and the rapes by the dungeon hunks (as they give me the best orgasms ever!)

Last edited:
As a switch who likes to sub, I’ve noticed that people playing as dominants have different preferences. Do you prefer a sub who is completely submissive, or is a little sassy talking back more fun? Do you want to train someone who’s wild and free into someone who never disobeys? Would it be best to have someone disobey sometimes so they can be punished?

Discuss
I prefer some disobedience. At that point they are ordered to strip, stand in a corner with hands on head, until I determine the severity of the offence and decide appropriate discipline.
For a minor offence you can have them hold that position while you soak a kitchen towel and give her 20 towel snaps or so.

Well then... I'm going to give the kind of non-answer of "it depends", "variety is the spice of life" and "wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same?"

To be serious, I can enjoy domming or playing any of those sorts of subs, depending on the situation. Total obedience can get a bit boring, but sometimes it fits... on the other hand, resistance can be quite fun, but since I don't have much confidence in my breaking ability those who are too much trouble may not last with me in the long run. (The mines and brothels are always hungry, after all, and at some point you just have to cut your losses.)

Discuss
These things get complicated for me.
First of all I am a hard working Cowboy and rancher by day, in my free time I like to enjoy my kinky side.

So I do find this topic and question to be very interesting to me.

I guess I do have a dominant side but I am also masochistic at times, so I am flexible. I don't play by the rules either. I tend to try and be creative.

I prefer working with a sub who is sassy and difficult, lol

But I definitely think subs should disobey sometimes, otherwise they would never be punished.

How is that for breaking the rules.

Thank you for the question.

I - for me- learned, a completely obedient sub makes me miss the spice in a D/S relation. It is nice for my ego, being worshiped and all my rules and orders followed.
But as my sadistic side ist strong, I need a challenging sub.
(Better: "needed"- actually I am not in a matching relation).
To start the punishment- or torture- part, I need a story, a reason. So a cheeky, provocative sub is perfect for me, who allows me to test my and her limits.
Sure- each play-relation began with talking a lot and trying out each other, building up trust in a fully consensual frame. The rougher play, which needed no talking before (but afterwards), used to come later.

I like when she is totally submissive. My Favourite question is: Now you tell me what you don't like, so I can do it to you.

I have noticed of late that the “brat” dynamic has become more prevalent.
This seems to be a later generation thing than what I have experienced in the past.
This relationship predicates it’s existence on the fact that the brat is constantly pushing the boundaries of it’s “Daddy” to secure punishments and be put in line…only to fall out of that line and seek further disobedience.
This seems tiresome to Me and I don’t think I’d enjoy the constant adversarial struggle in the day to day.
For Me, I enjoy molding the submissive into something that will please and serve Me in specific ways.
Even if the slave has previous experience, it needs to be remade into the ideal piece of meat that I control.
Conditioning a slave into total subservience through rigorous Training, both psychological and physical.
This consists of rules to be memorized, orders to be followed and protocols to adhere to.
Punishments meted out and made to reflect the failures of the slave-cunt and reenforce the meditation on the Corrections.
As a Sadist, I Torture my slave-girls for the sheer personal pleasure of it that I find.
Currently, I am renditioning others further to the status of cunt, lowest of the low and this is the most challenging of journeys.
The slave once known as Eulalia here is undergoing rigorous reconditioning this way.
As a cunt that belongs to Me, total and swift obedience is expected and the repercussions of failure to do so comes with a heavy price.
A cunt looses it’s status of female, slave, even lower than a whore.
it is not allowed personal pronouns as it has become a “thing”.

So, defiance is not tolerated for long.
Submission is an ongoing destination and the Corrective measures taken to Train the cunt to obey is the journey.
At least, for Me and My cunts.

Last edited:
I gave an answer regarding my online RPing before, but with this having surfaced again I think I'll give my "what if" for having a real-life sub living with me.

Basically, I couldn't do full-time power transfer. It would have to be very much on-off - by default we're peers, only in the game is she my property and she can pause it any time with the magic word. As for how she should behave within the game... well, it depends on her own personality and preferences. Though I might get annoyed at a girl who behaved "badly" and then ducked out of the game to dodge any consequences a lot. (Or not, if she was fun enough.)

If I had to choose one, it would be #6 but it's only fantasy: find, capture, tame, own. Less wild than just free or untamed.

Rare answer from me instead of Jade
Total obedience without limits. It is what I require and what she has vowed.
She knows I will respect what has been agreed.
All necessary negotiation has been done. Limited rules have been laid out.
Discussion has ended.

Back
Top Bottom