Bloody Golgotha++

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some questions more:
- How many lashes she has received? So the number of lashes she was sentenced?
There was not a fixed number. It was not a punishment. The scourging before crucifixion is to take away her dignity as well as her skin and flesh and reduce the unfortunate woman to a screaming animal.

- During the flogging, she has ever said that she can't stand and take anymore?

Read answer number 1

- How old she has?

Around forty
- In which moments (at which number of lashes) precisely she has lose consciousness?

First time after sixteen strokes, if I remember well
- I suppose, given her pose, she was tied at high flogging column, typical Roman. How she was tied? With her wrists tied both together or with her wrists and then her arms separately, so each arms one by one on the side? (one on the left and the one on the right of flogging column).

With her wrists tied both together. Wet ropes. I suppose you know why wet.

- The flogging column, where she was tied, has ropes or chains with iron handcuffs hanging from the column?

Just one iron ring fixed high in the column.

- How she was flogged? Just with one lictor or with two lictores that hit her positioned on her right and left sides?

Two black female lictores. Two sadistic panthers.

- She has end the all lashes to the sentence or they are stopped it because she fainted too much times and with the risk to kill her?

They stopped when the white fat and muscles of her back were exposed.

( yes the short sentences accompany the pictures are mine :) )

There was not a fixed number. It was not a punishment. The scourging before crucifixion is to take away her dignity as well as her skin and flesh and reduce the unfortunate woman to a screaming animal.

Read answer number 1

Around forty

First time after sixteen strokes, if I remember well

With her wrists tied both together. Wet ropes. I suppose you know why wet.

Just one iron ring fixed high in the column.

Two black female lictores. Two sadistic panthers.

They stopped when the white fat and muscles of her back were exposed.

( yes the short sentences accompany the pictures are mine :) )
Interesting explanation, thanks ;)

Junior executioner : "Magister, you always reduce a poor woman as a quarter of beef hanging at the butcher's. I see like her at the butcher's shop in my village"

Senior executioner: " Boy, but this poor woman is alive, she is not lucky as the beef. She's been hanging from those nails for two days. She is in a hell of sufferences.

Junior executioner : " Why do you use always squared nails and small pieces of woods on her wrists ?"

Senior executioner: "Boy, the sharp edges of the squared nails produce excruciating pain with every little movement on the broken tendons and bones. The small pieces of wood pressed with strenght by the nails prevent copious blood loss and therefore rapid death. Every details is important, we have paid very well to prolong her agony.
The crowd must be distracted with these shows.

Klaudia 12.jpg

Credit to @fnhsr ( and his sadistic friend AI )

Junior executioner : "Magister, you always reduce a poor woman as a quarter of beef hanging at the butcher's. I see like her at the butcher's shop in my village"

Senior executioner: " Boy, but this poor woman is alive, she is not lucky as the beef. She's been hanging from those nails for two days. She is in a hell of sufferences.

Junior executioner : " Why do you use always squared nails and small pieces of woods on her wrists ?"

Senior executioner: "Boy, the sharp edges of the squared nails produce excruciating pain with every little movement on the broken tendons and bones. The small pieces of wood pressed with strenght by the nails prevent copious blood loss and therefore rapid death. Every details is important, we have paid very well to prolong her agony.

View attachment 1548561

Amazing!!
:)

Could you do a close up like this but also showing the nailed feet? (As for the feet, possibly overlapping, one on top of the other resting on the base/support, with a single nail driven near the toes).

View attachment 1548561

wonderful pose!

Amazing!!
:)

Could you do a close up like this but also showing the nailed feet? (As for the feet, possibly overlapping, one on top of the other resting on the base/support, with a single nail driven near the toes).
The original picture is a cohoperation between @fnhsr & AI so I just played with what I had.
Surely it's possible to add what you like but I'd prefer to work on new imagines.

Thank you for your appreciation :)

The original picture is a cohoperation between @fnhsr & AI so I just played with what I had.
Surely it's possible to add what you like but I'd prefer to work on new imagines.

Thank you for your appreciation :)
Thanks for reply.
Absolutely right! As you want!
Please, do it in the next :)

Back
Top Bottom