Bloody Golgotha++

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rondha stole sheep and goats. One day they captured her. They skinned her by whipping her with braided ox tendons.
Every time she fainted they woke her up with salt water on her wounds.

When her screams became hoarse, they sprinkled handfuls of raw salt on her back, then brought over her three goats
which began to scrape salt, flesh and blood from her wounds with their rough tongues.

The goats' tongues tear away the bark of the trees. Goats love salt.

Then they dragged her to a clearing where they crucified her as an example to the other thieves.

To keep her alive they made her drink goat urine.

Taarna goar.jpg

We were two to slaughter this female nailed to the high cross.

She was only one to suffer inhumanely.

We were a male and a female executioners.

The Power had commanded us to put this woman to death by crucifying her.

The other command was "an agony as long as possible". So it wasn't a job that just one person could do.

You had to take turns torturing her and keeping her alive for days, checking her breathing, the beats of her heart and give her liquid continuosly.

And all of that surrounded by a Crowd who rejoiced at her screams.

My partner executioner Zorha, three days earlier, scourged her until all the skin from her back and sides was torn away.

Then I nailed the woman to the wood. Together we raised the cross.

Now it was my turn to climb the ladder and check that the stick stuck in her arsehole had not caused a hemorrhage and that her heart was still beating.

Yes she was still live.

I once again looked closely at that face swollen from the blows and the long thorns stuck in the flesh.

Then I went down the ladder wondering once again who she was and what crime she had committed against Power.

View attachment 1476235

( model from Elitepain production )
Nice whore

Rondha stole sheep and goats. One day they captured her. They skinned her by whipping her with braided ox tendons.

When her screams became hoarse, they sprinkled handfuls of raw salt on her back, then brought over her three goats
which began to scrape salt, flesh and blood from her wounds with their rough tongues.

Then they dragged her to a clearing where they crucified her as an example to the other thieves.

View attachment 1479486
I wonder if she could even stand like that with nails in her feet?

I was in the village of Piot for business, when I came to a crowded square, screaming men and women
were looking toward the center of the square.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I reached the front row, what atrocious show I saw
a naked woman tied to a low column and two men and a woman were whipping her.

The woman was charging her sturdy arm and hit the woman bent with her chest leaning against the column.
I saw the flesh of the victim explode in a spray of blood when the hook knots distributed along the five lashes hit her back with terrible violence.

The screams of the poor woman were horrifying but the crowd rejoiced in her suffering.

I looked at the woman covered in blood dripping all over her.

I had arrived when the scourging was ending, indeed the last two devastating blows were given by the two men.
Then the cruel torturers dropped the whips on the ground and turned to the skinned woman.

I was disgusted by the show but at the same time that torture turned me on. What else would they do to her ? The woman breathed and screamed, looked at the crowd who insulted her and was shouting to crucify her.

So I decided to join the crowd and testify, when I returned to my village, what happened to a woman during that inhuman torture of the crucifiction.

Kind people of my village look at her through my own eyes and have mercy of this poor
slaughtered body.

my village.jpgbody.jpgknees.jpghead.jpgnailed arm.jpg

( credits @Briccone )

View attachment 1479486
Danillegs, you ARE a cruel man! :eek:

:very_hot: :clapclap:

I was in the village of Piot for business, when I came to a crowded square, screaming men and women
were looking toward the center of the square.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I reached the front row, what atrocious show I saw
a naked woman tied to a low column and two men and a woman were whipping her.

The woman was charging her sturdy arm and hit the woman bent with her chest leaning against the column.
I saw the flesh of the victim explode in a spray of blood when the hook knots distributed along the five lashes hit her back with terrible violence.

The screams of the poor woman were horrifying but the crowd rejoiced in her suffering.

I looked at the woman covered in blood dripping all over her.

I had arrived when the scourging was ending, indeed the last two devastating blows were given by the two men.
Then the cruel torturers dropped the whips on the ground and turned to the skinned woman.

I was disgusted by the show but at the same time that torture turned me on. What else would they do to her ? The woman breathed and screamed, looked at the crowd who insulted her and was shouting to crucify her.

So I decided to join the crowd and testify, when I returned to my village, what happened to a woman during that inhuman torture of the crucifiction.

Kind people of my village look at her through my own eyes and have mercy of this poor
slaughtered body.

View attachment 1486904View attachment 1486905View attachment 1486906View attachment 1486907View attachment 1486908

( credits @Briccone )
I want to have such wounds, too, please...

Some member asked to show the details of Xhewa's torture body ( see May 26th post story ).
Do you have the heart to look at her in her own suffering eyes ?

k1 MT head.jpgk1 MT body.jpgk1 MT arm.jpgk1 MT feet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom