Breast BDSM/Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
  • I just made a quick sketch which I thought would fit in here. I'd like to see it as an embodiment of yearning and need. The blonde, stands before her master who have ordered her whipped. Her body is a canvas for the raw exhibition of her insatiable desire. She craves the torment.

A potent mixture of fear and lust flickers within her emerald eyes, as she gazes upon the menacing, multi-thonged whip. The razor-sharp metal stars that decorate its length, gleam with an almost demonic allure, their promise of ruin and rapture wholly enthralling.

"Yes! More!" she pants, the word echoing like a desperate prayer. Her body writhes, pleading for the agony and ecstasy she craves, a blurring of senses in her carnal frenzy.

As the whip's cruel stars leave a trail of gory wounds across her lush breasts, crimson rivers flow in their wake, an offering to the altar of her masochistic desire. The torment of her injuries, however, only fuels her insatiable yearning. "A thousand, a thousand more," she whispers through labored breaths, her body quivering in feverish anticipation.

I want to show this woman's limitless need for suffering, for pain. Her gaze, fixed on the whip, speaks volumes to the depth of her yearning, a hunger that cannot be satiated, a need that runs as deep as her very soul.

• breastwhippedblonde.jpg

• I just made a quick sketch which I thought would fit in here. I'd like to see it as an embodiment of yearning and need. The blonde, stands before her master who have ordered her whipped. Her body is a canvas for the raw exhibition of her insatiable desire. She craves the torment.

A potent mixture of fear and lust flickers within her emerald eyes, as she gazes upon the menacing, multi-thonged whip. The razor-sharp metal stars that decorate its length, gleam with an almost demonic allure, their promise of ruin and rapture wholly enthralling.

"Yes! More!" she pants, the word echoing like a desperate prayer. Her body writhes, pleading for the agony and ecstasy she craves, a blurring of senses in her carnal frenzy.

As the whip's cruel stars leave a trail of gory wounds across her lush breasts, crimson rivers flow in their wake, an offering to the altar of her masochistic desire. The torment of her injuries, however, only fuels her insatiable yearning. "A thousand, a thousand more," she whispers through labored breaths, her body quivering in feverish anticipation.

I want to show this woman's limitless need for suffering, for pain. Her gaze, fixed on the whip, speaks volumes to the depth of her yearning, a hunger that cannot be satiated, a need that runs as deep as her very soul.

• View attachment 1482912
I know that feeling, I am a masochist whore and always wanted to be whipped till almost dying

I love a harem outfit although with my belly and saggy tits I doubt anyone would be aroused by the sight.

Don’t discount the power of a fetish to arouse me… I bet I would love seeing you in a harem outfit, …

I always enjoyed my breasts getting attention from men even during puberty when they started to grow. Mine are very much an erogenous part of my body especially the nipples as they are with most other women who confide in me. In my fantasies they are often tortured.

Especially if I get to torment those boobs. If you get aroused, so will I…

Back
Top Bottom