bringing Sexy Backs

Go to CruxDreams.com
For everyone who likes tattoos.
80-tatuirovok-kobry-i-ih-znachenie-1.jpg 8d8d9297e6623f0e375674e87a983de9.jpg 7e29e73b01b2a25a57daf3f48a4e23a0.jpg

A great thread with so many wonderful pics. But sofar no welts. Of course we can imagine them. I can contribute with my profile pic.

Attachments

• whippedback.jpg
    whippedback.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 85
And as for welted backs here you can see Gaby Bouttal (probably an alias) before and after a brutal whipping by a cruel Mistress. Gaby is often whipped, caned and tortured in the Mood films and associated productions.

judi_27.jpg judi_28.jpg
judi_21.jpg judi_26.jpg Mood-Pictures---Judicial-Pu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And as for welted backs here you can see Gaby Bouttal (probably an alias) before and after a brutal whipping by a cruel Mistress. Gaby is often whipped, caned and tortured in the Mood films and associated productions.

These Mood productions are wonderfully cruel.

I like the model, her super slim body and she begs so nicely when she's being tortured.

There's another movie where a cane breaks on her ass.

It looks so great when the blows of the whip also rub the sides of the breasts!

This was yeras ago. The cruel mistress was really cruel. 130 strokes on a specific part of her back. Now is not bearable by the models.

Gaby has a lovely back both before and after it's been beaten raw.
What a tough, brave woman.
I have often wondered who she really is/was and what it was that made her to always take more extreme punishments than the other girls. Was it just that she got better paid or something else?

I have often wondered who she really is/was and what it was that made her to always take more extreme punishments than the other girls. Was it just that she got better paid or something else?

Gaby Bouttal is surrounded by the aura of the victim.

Her delicate and trembling voice, her girlish body, her clumsy movements and finally those small, soft breasts are all signs of her weakness.

On the other hand, she unconsciously exudes rebelliousness, disobedience and even unteachability.

Even if a torturer has already let off steam, she still manages to incur his wrath further and further.

Suffering is her passion. She has subconsciously learned to get what she needs.

Screenshot_20230912-115724.png

Gaby Bouttal is surrounded by the aura of the victim.

Her delicate and trembling voice, her girlish body, her clumsy movements and finally those small, soft breasts are all signs of her weakness.

On the other hand, she unconsciously exudes rebelliousness, disobedience and even unteachability.

Even if a torturer has already let off steam, she still manages to incur his wrath further and further.

Suffering is her passion. She has subconsciously learned to get what she needs.

View attachment 1357237
You may have a point there. Could she be a full-blooded masochist? Any news about what Gaby Bouttal (or whatever her real name is) has been up to lately?

Back
Top Bottom