bringing Sexy Backs

Go to CruxDreams.com
Looking at the “Bringing Sexy Backs” thread, I remembered a scene from The Vikings (1958) where the baddies follow Eric (Tony Curtis) and, to provoke them, he strips Morgana (Janet Leigh) topless. The scene shows Janet Leigh magnificent and very whipable back. I couldn’t find a picture of the scene – I’m sorry Mark Sessnatz.
The Vikings.JPG
Nevertheless, I came across the scene where Eigner (Kirk Douglas) tests the fidelity of his lover Pigtails (Almut Berg) by throwing war axes at her while restrained in a wooden stock, the Odin’s test.
Almut Berg's Pigtails in The Vikings, 1958.JPG
If he could cut the pigtails, she was innocent. Otherwise, the verdict was guilty-as-charged, and Eigner could legally kill both her and her lover.
Almut Berg in The Vikings, 1958.JPG
The few times I braided my hair into pigtails, He Who Must Be Obeyed used them for quite a different kind of “test”... But that another story.

Looking at the “Bringing Sexy Backs” thread, I remembered a scene from The Vikings (1958) where the baddies follow Eric (Tony Curtis) and, to provoke them, he strips Morgana (Janet Leigh) topless. The scene shows Janet Leigh magnificent and very whipable back. I couldn’t find a picture of the scene – I’m sorry M
Exceeding my daily limit by 120 KB, as I didn’t want to wait.

Not from The Vikings, and not Janet Leigh, but a rather a 1960 Playboy cover featuring Marli Renfro, Ms Leigh's body double in the shower scene in Psycho. :babeando:

IMG_8057.jpeg

Read about her here:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom