bringing Sexy Backs

Go to CruxDreams.com
BLESS YOU. NOW I HAVE TO CHECK - APOSTATE...APOSTATE... - THE NAME DOESN'T EXACTLY SCREAM "PIETY" DOES IT? WHERE WOULD HE BE IN THE REGISTER OF RELIGIOUS PEOPLE AGAIN?
View attachment 1495284
One who would, if not for the daily 5 image limit, post hi-octane blasphemous pics of the Virgin Mary's nude backside that I have lined up.:D

Why not? Joseph must have seen something in her, after all. ;)
Hey, The Lord knocked Mary up with Jesus, but the gospels record The Messiah had four brothers and two sisters, so posterity can infer Joseph got naked with Mary at least that many times. :rolleyes:

I never saw the 1998 vampire-free movie called Twilight, but a glimpse of Susan Sarandon's breathtaking, 52-year-young backside would have been worth the price of admission. :babeando:

IMG_1669.jpeg

I never saw the 1998 vampire-free movie called Twilight, but a glimpse of Susan Sarandon's breathtaking, 52-year-young backside would have been worth the price of admission. :babeando:

View attachment 1495564
If you want to see more of Susan's undeniable charms, check out "The Hunger" (1981) where she stars in a very sensual lesbian scene with Catherine Denueve

If you want to see more of Susan's undeniable charms, check out "The Hunger" (1981) where she stars in a very sensual lesbian scene with Catherine Denueve
This I remember well. But this pic of Ms Sarandon

IMG_1679.jpeg
is not from that.:rolleyes:

How about Nadia Cassini, who starred in films in the 1970s. An American actress of German and Italian heritage. If you've ever seen "Pulp" (1972), "Starcrash" (1978), or a few Italian sex comedy films, you might have spotted her. She also had a music career. She sort of dropped out of the public eye in the 1990s.

And she did have a very nice back (and back side). .
NadiaCassini-02.jpgNadiaCassini-07.jpgNadiaCassini-08.jpgNadiaCassini-09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom