bringing Sexy Backs

Go to CruxDreams.com
Goldie Hawn's 1970 nude, righteous backside in There’s A Girl In My Soup, a film I bitterly regret missing to this very day. :babeando: ;)

IMG_2822.jpegIMG_2823.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2880.jpeg
    IMG_2880.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 62
Used my limited image editing capabilities to turn the young lady above right side up and improve resolution of her picture, the better the view of her back

IMG_2887.jpeg

and allowing me to better indulge my fixation on one righteous ass. :babeando::very_hot:

IMG_2888.jpeg

Like most late 16th/early 17th century artists, Hendrick Goltzius painted his share of well fed Eves.

IMG_2895.jpeg

But this is one of the few period paintings I’ve seen that puts her comely backside on flattering display.

IMG_2896.jpeg

Like most late 16th/early 17th century artists, Hendrick Goltzius painted his share of well fed Eves.

View attachment 1530816

But this is one of the few period paintings I’ve seen that puts her comely backside on flattering display.

View attachment 1530817
She needs to watch out. This imposter Adam has a belly button, and we all know Eve was taken out of Adam, not the other way around, so where would that have come from. Now that I think of it, if Eve was taken out of Adam, either she's his daughter, which is problematic, or she's just an extension of Adam, which would make sex a kind of weird masturbation. :confused: :thinking:

But she does have a very nice back. :)

Back
Top Bottom