bringing Sexy Backs

Go to CruxDreams.com
This thread’s been off my radar, but now I see its appeal. So here’s two female backsides, one anonymous,

View attachment 1291499

another of Julie Newmar, whom I have lusted after since age 11, and bitterly regret I missed McKenna's Gold, in which her righteous ass appeared. :babeando: :very_hot:

View attachment 1291497
Great contributions, Apostate! Wish we had an ID for the top one, she's got beautiful muscle tone

Mods, forgive me/feel free to delete this thread if it already exists or is redundant. My search didn't turn up anything.

Basically, I'm kind of obsessed with women's bare backs. I find them lovely, sensual, vulnerable, extremely erotic... Part of it is that when I see a woman's back I can easily imagine it striped with welts from a whipping, and that excites me. But just as often I just want to run my hands over it.

Anyway, maybe there will be little interest in this, but I wanted to try and start a thread celebrating exclusively this most underrated part of the body.

View attachment 1226846View attachment 1226847View attachment 1226849View attachment 1226850View attachment 1226851View attachment 1226852View attachment 1226853
I would say that my back and bottom are more like the girl in the 7th picture.

Back
Top Bottom