Candy's Tale.

Go to CruxDreams.com

theseus

SERVILIS CURATOR
This is part of a much, much longer story about slavery in a modern African country that has re-introduced legal slavery. Candy and jacky, a fellow slave who is also her lover, have been sent to the fish market to buy fish for a banquet for the Sultan,

Candy's Tale

Candy and I were set to cleaning and preparing the fish. We stripped off our tunics, not wanting to get them full of blood and guts. I watched her agile hands as she scaled and filleted the fish. Again the scars on her wrists caught my eye. “Please, tell me how you came to be crucified?”

She looked at me, her eyes bright. “It was all my idea! Well, mine and Jenny’s. We saw a video on the net, and thought it would be a great thing to try. Theseus was dead against it at first, but when we showed him the video, and he could imagine us on crosses, we could see him rise and harden. He specified ropes only, no nails. I worked on him until he finally agreed I could be nailed. Amy wanted it too, but Jenny and Carrie chickened out and elected to be tied. Susan was in such a quandary! She didn’t even want to be crucified, but when she heard that Amy and I were going to be nailed, she said she would have to suffer in the same way. She is very brave.”

I looked at her, her golden skin covered in scales and fish blood, a happy smile on her face as she told me about her ordeal. “You wanted to be nailed?” I asked incredulously.

She smiled at me. “Yep! It sounded so groovy! I knew it was going to hurt, but the thought of the pain and the helplessness, the exposure turned me on so much!” She looked at me with her lovely blue eyes. “I really am a pain slut, you know! We planned it all. We would be tortured beforehand to make us confess our crimes. We decided that Susan would be accused of corrupting us, introducing us to unnatural practices.”

“What unnatural practices?” I asked.

She smiled at me again. “You think those are just guard dogs?”

I glanced at the big mastiffs that were always patrolling the grounds.

Candy carried on with her tale. “Theseus tried his best to dissuade us from being nailed. He gave each of us, Susan, Amy and I, the four spikes that we would be nailed with. We had to wear them around our necks all the time. They were scary things! Eight inches long, square cut, with oversized heads so that they wouldn’t tear out when we were nailed. A couple of times I almost chickened out.”

I shuddered at the though of those spikes, the girl wearing them for days, anticipating them being driven into her flesh!

“We planned it all! Theseus found a group that did crucifixions. There would be other people as well. Watchers, and others being crucified. Theseus took us to a doctor who marked the exact places where the nails should be driven in to avoid permanent damage. We knew that some bones in our feet would be broken, but they could be fixed.”

I gasped! “And then?”

“The time came. It was a long weekend. We were to be tortured, tried and convicted. Then we would all be raped to make sure none of us were virgins.” She grinned at me. “You can’t crucify a virgin, you know!”

There were about a dozen who were to be punished. I don’t remember all of them, but apart from the five of us there was a lovely redheaded girl, a woman in her forties with big tits and a couple of young guys. The last to arrive were a young couple. I heard that he had committed some crime, with her as an accomplice. They were given a choice. Either go to jail for the rest of their lives, or for him to watch her being tortured, raped and crucified! She was about five months pregnant!”

I was horrified! Candy carried on with her story.

The torture was fun. Susan was made to ride a wooden pony, the sharp edge digging into her pussy. She was on it for almost two hours! She had to watch us being tortured, long pins being stuck into our tits.”

I looked at her little breasts. “They stuck needles into those?”

She looked down at her bumps. “Well, in my case they stuck some pins in my nipples, then stuck long ones through my pussy lips!”

I gasped! “That must have been excruciating!”

She bent over, lifting the swordfish onto the table. It slipped. “Hey! Give me a hand with this thing!” With the swordfish cut into manageable portions, she continued.

“Not really! They hurt going in, but then it just felt funny to have this metal in me. They left the pins in for quite a while. The audience loved looking at us like that. They made me walk around and show off to all of them.” She smiled at the memory. “Then they tried and convicted us, and sentenced us to be crucified. All of us, except the redheaded girl. She was going to be impaled, with a stake up her arse! After the trial we were chained to stakes out in the open, for twelve hours of rape! That was the fun part. I had guys queuing up to use me!”

“You really are a little slut!” I said smiling. “How many?”

“I don’t know, there were many repeats! The redhead was chained next to me. She was asking everybody to bugger her, to stretch her for the stake. The pregnant girl’s husband was made to kneel next to her, watching. When he closed his eyes they glued his eyelids open! She cried a lot. Theseus came to us several times, telling us that we could still change our minds about the nails. I wanted them, and so did Amy. I heard Susan ask him what we had decided, when he told her she sighed and said ‘then so must I’.”

“Susan really did it just because you were going to do it?” I asked.

“She felt responsible. Amy is her daughter, and she considers me to be one too. Just after dawn the next morning they came for us. This was THE day! We were to be whipped, then crucified!”

“We were led to an open area, in the centre was the whipping post! It had leather cuffs attached to chains dangling from it. The height of the cuffs could be adjusted to pull the victim up on tiptoe, stretching them for the lash.”

“They took Susan first. She hates being whipped! She was walking uncomfortably, her pussy swollen from the wooden pony and a night of rape. They pulled her hands up until her body was stretched tight! There were two men with whips. One was right-handed, the other left-handed. We were to learn that this was to ensure that the lashes were laid on evenly, all over our backs! The whips were evil looking things, each with nine heavy tails! My stomach was in a knot. I knew this was going to hurt! Lots!”

“The right-hander landed the first blow. It sounded like a hammer striking wood! Susan grunted as the breath was knocked from her! The she screamed! ‘No! You can’t do this to my gi…!”’She got no further as the left-hander laid on his first blow!”

Candy finished preparing the swordfish, and reached for the basket of prawns. She was so deft with the knife, cleaning each of the crustaceans as she talked.

“They gave her a dozen lashes. By the end she was hanging by her wrists, moaning. Her back was a red mass of wheals! When they released her wrists she collapsed. A guard with a bullwhip whipped her to her feet. She staggered to where there was a pile of timber. Each piece was about six feet long, and six inches square. She screamed as they laid the beam onto her raw shoulders, then tied her arms to it. This was the patibulum she was going to be nailed to! She was led a little way off, staggering under the timber, and made to kneel facing the post.”

“The woman with the big tits was next. She was begging for mercy even before they triced her up. She screamed and begged all the time, whenever she had breath. After six lashes they stopped. She was hysterical, ‘Thank you, thank you! I can’t take any more! Oh thank you!’ Her voice trailed off as they turned her back to the post. She saw the right-hander swing his arm back. ‘Nooooo!’ She screamed as the lash smacked across her breasts!”

“I was next! I thought I was going to wet myself, I was so frightened. This didn’t seem like so much fun any more. They pulled me so tight my toes were hardly touching the ground. I heard the swish of the cat, then the breath was knocked from me! It felt as if my back had been raked by red-hot wires! I wanted to scream! To beg for mercy! To tell them I was too little for this!”

She paused in her tale while she removed a particularly tricky gut-string from a prawn. “The blows came one after the other! I had no breath to scream or beg! After the fourth lash there was a little pause, and I finally managed to get enough breath to scream! I howled! This was the worst whipping I had ever had! My whole back was a sheet of fire.”

“Finally they stopped. I just kept on screaming until they let me down. A guard helped me to where the timber lay. I could barely stand. As he made me kneel, he spoke softly to me.”

“That was the bravest thing I have ever seen,” he said. “Nobody has ever taken four lashes without a sound.”

“He didn’t know that I had no breath to scream! He was almost gentle as they laid the timber across my raw shoulders. I screamed again as the rough wood dug into me! My arms were tied to the beam. When I tried to stand I fell over. It was so heavy! I couldn’t get the balance right.”

“The bullwhip wrapped around my body! I staggered to my feet and somehow managed to stumble to where Susan and the woman knelt.”

“We watched as the others were whipped one by one. The last was the redheaded girl. She wasn’t tied to the post. They hung her by her wrists, her feet off the ground, and used the bullwhip on her as she spun and danced in the air, screaming helplessly.”

We had finished with our task. We were covered in fish scales, blood and guts. We carried the baskets to the kitchen, then headed down to the beach to get clean. The water was wonderful! We splashed about like children, washing the muck off each other in the gentle waves. Cleaning turned to stroking. Candy took my hand. “Come!” She said with a smile. She led me a bit down the beach to where the sea had hollowed out the limestone cliff to make a series of shallow caves. The limestone floor was worn smooth by centuries of waves, the stone warm from the sun. We lay down. She was cuddled in my arms, her head between my breasts. We kissed. I stroked the soft skin of her back, detecting the tiny ridges of scar tissue on her back.

“They whipped us to our feet. We staggered up the hill, thrown off balance by the heavy beams on our shoulders. Already my arms were starting to cramp from the unnatural position. I was to learn all about cramp later!”

I was idly playing with her firm buttocks, my fingers sliding up and down the crack between them. She purred softly.

“The uprights were arranged in a circle surrounding a single stake. The top part of the stake, about a foot long, was as thick as a man’s wrist, tapering a bit to the top. There was a crossbar below that to stop the girl sliding too far down and being killed. It was lined with sharp little nails and had two electric wires attached to it.”

My fingers found her anus, playing with the rosebud. “Mmmmm. That’s much nicer than a stake!”

"Two men lifted the girl, spreading her legs wide. She had such a lovely body, strong, lean! Almost gently they lowered her onto the stake. Her hands were tied behind her. She gasped as her own weight forced the tip into her ass. They supported her until about six inches of the stake was inside her, then let her go. Her feet tried to get a grip on the stake, to stop her going deeper. It was so sexy! All her muscles working! Desperately trying to stop her slide! I want to try that one day!”

I was aghast! “You want to be impaled with a stake up your ass?” I inserted a finger as I spoke, feeling the tightness of her.

“Mmmmm. Wouldn’t you like that? It must feel so good!”

I shuddered in horror!

“They came for Susan next. They took the crossbar off her shoulders and bolted it to the upright. They must have measured everything beforehand, because there were marks on the wood. The made her lie on the upright, her knees bent, her feet flat on the wood. Six men held her down. A man with a hammer took one of the nails that she had come to know so well. He put it on the mark the doctor had made on her right foot. She closed her eyes as the hammer fell. Her screams were intense! It took four blows of the hammer to drive the spike all the way in! The men struggled to hold her down! The man moved to her other foot, nailing that to the upright. Then they let her go! She sat up, trying to ease the pain in her feet. They left her like that, sitting on her cross, feet nailed, while all the rest of us were crucified!”

For a while there was silence, apart from sighs and moans. Lips and tongues were way too busy to talk! Her skin was like silk, the strong muscles beneath disguised by girlish softness. I forgot slavery, pain and humiliation, drowning in pleasure, my head trapped between slender thighs, a skilful tongue licking me to orgasm.

“You two really do want to dance to the tune of the bullwhip, don’t you?” I raised my head from between Candy’s thighs and looked up at my master towering over us. I looked fearfully at the whip tucked into his belt, then realised that he was smiling. “You two had better get your delicious butts back to work! I’ll deal with them later!” As I scrambled to my feet I was acutely aware that my face was slick and shiny with Candy’s juices. “Nice show!” He said, still smiling broadly, “You two can amuse the Sultan with it tonight. Now get back to work!”

Nice show? Amuse the Sultan? Surely he didn’t mean that we were to make love for the amusement of the Sultan?

We scampered back to our work, grateful to escape the lash. Candy, always incorrigible, shook her shapely little butt at the master. He smiled indulgently at her. “That lovely arse is going to be used for its proper purpose very soon, young lady!” She flashed him a big smile as she ran off.

Back in the kitchens we were set to polishing silverware.

“They came for the pregnant girl next. Her husband had walked next to her as she carried her cross. He was free, apart from his hands being tied. He had not been hurt. She had been whipped, and tortured and raped, and now he was going to watch as she was nailed to the cross. She was pleading quietly as they laid her down on the cross, her tummy a smooth bump as she lay there. She was weeping, not struggling at all, just weeping and pleading. The guards held her down as one brought the first spike and the hammer. Her pleading became more desperate! One man placed the nail at her wrist, then the husband was brought forward, his hands now unbound, and the hammer put into his hands. ‘NO!!!!! I can’t do that to her! No!!!!’ One of the guards grabbed him, holding him by the cock and balls. In his other hand he had a small, sharp knife. He said a few words to the husband, who dropped to his knees, his shoulders shaking as he sobbed. Finally he went back to his wife, picked up the hammer. ‘I’m sorry! So sorry!’ he sobbed. ‘I love you!’ he swung the hammer, hitting the spike squarely as he pounded the spike though his wife’s wrist.”

“They came for me. I was so frightened I thought I was going to wet myself. For a short while it was heaven as they lifted the beam off my shoulders and I could move them to ease the cramp. I was going to learn all about cramp! They were gentle as they laid me on the cross and stretched my arms into position. I watched as he placed the spike on the spot the doctor had marked. Theseus came and knelt beside me. ‘You don’t have to do this,’ he said. ‘You can still just be tied.’ For a moment I was tempted! I looked up at where the pregnant girl was hanging from her cross, her face a picture of agony and despair. Then I looked at Susan, sitting with her feet nailed to the cross, clutching her knees as she watched. She was there because I had wanted to be nailed. I shook my head. ‘Nail me, Master Theseus!’”

“He stepped back and nodded to the guards. I watched as the hammer swung, seemingly in slow motion. I distinctly heard the metallic clang as it hit the nail. Fascinated, I watched the tip of the spike disappear into my flesh. An electric shock ran up my arm! Pain! Fuck! It hurt more than I could ever have imagined! I was screaming as the second blow landed. My whole body was jerking! Trying to escape! They let go of my arm. It wasn’t going anywhere now! It was nailed to the rough timber.”

I took her in my arms, hugging her, kissing her eyes, then the scar on her wrist. I knew I was risking, inviting, a whipping. Or worse! I didn’t care!

“The other wrist hurt even more! They left me then, my feet kicking, my body heaving and twisting in agony. One of the guards wanted to fuck the pregnant girl on the cross. He stood on a little stool, pulled her knees wide, not caring that her feet twisted on the nails. He seemed to be pounding into her forever. Finally he was finished. He got off the stool, casually wiped his cock on Susan’s hair, then picked up his hammer, motioning the others to hold my feet. As I felt the prick of the spike against the top of my foot, I could see his cum oozing out of her, trickling down her thigh.”

“They had bent my knees so that my feet were just below my butt. I could feel bones breaking as the spikes drove through my feet. My throat was raw with screaming. Finally it was done! I was nailed to the cross!”

I stroked her back as she spoke. If we were caught I knew that her back, and mine, would be a mass of red wheals, but I had to touch her!

“I thought no pain could be worse than the nailing, until they started lifting the cross! I started sliding down the upright, my arms stretching. My raw back scraped against the rough wood. I tried to use my feet to stop the sliding, but it hurt too much! I could feel the spikes grating against the broken bones! I screamed at them to stop! To let me down! This wasn’t a game any more! The cross went higher and higher! I was hanging with my whole weight suspended from my arms, from two spikes driven through my wrists! Then I felt the cross slide, and thump into its hole with a jarring crash! I screamed and screamed and screamed! I was hanging from the cross!”

“From up there I could see the crowd watching. Some of them had their cocks out and were wanking! The redhead was sitting on her stake, her feet trying to grip the sides to support her and the pregnant girl was standing on her nailed feet! Why was she doing that? Her feet must hurt as much as mine? It was difficult to breathe! Was I going to die up here? I didn’t want to die! There was so much life left! I had to breathe! I couldn’t breathe!”

“The pregnant girl was hanging like I was now, but soon she started to push up again, standing on the nails through her feet. I saw her gasping deep breaths! I had to breathe! Susan was looking at me, her expression a mixture of pain and concern. I couldn’t hear her voice, but saw her lips shape ‘stand up!’”

“I pushed down on my feet. Raw agony! I pulled on my arms and slowly stood, stood on those spikes in my feet! I took in huge gasps of air! It hurt so much! The pain in my feet was unbearable! Slowly I slid down again. I now knew why the other girl was dancing on the cross. It was the only way to breathe.”

I saw the tears streaming down her face. I stopped my work and gathered her in my arms. I could feel her trembling at the memories. A searing pain blazed across my back! A second time I heard the whistle and the crack! I let go of Candy, who screamed as the short whip found her back! I looked up to see Mustapha, Theseus’s fearsome black slave, scowling at us. “Fuck in your own time, sluts!” I spat at him, earning a stinging crack across my breasts. “Once you’ve finished your work you can eat her out! Remember to lube her ass, she’s going to need it!” With a final, fearsome smile he walked away.

Yes, that picture, and the idea behind it of one's agony being stretched out,
the whole cruel process being carried out slowly (lente),
has aroused many of us to imaginative fantasies for sure -
and yours is a vivid piece of crux-writing,
setting it as a 'flashback' shared by the slavegirls in the kitchen makes it doubly erotic!

This is part of a much, much longer story about slavery in a modern African country that has re-introduced legal slavery. Candy and jacky, a fellow slave who is also her lover, have been sent to the fish market to buy fish for a banquet for the Sultan,

Candy's Tale
Can you post all parts of the story?

Can you post all parts of the story?
I'm not sure it is relevant inhere. The story is about a black American woman (the person with whom I wrote it is half Cape Verdean half Cherokee Indian) who is taken as a slave in a modern East Africa where slavery has been legalised. It is very long and tends to meander a bit, as it was written over a period of some two years.

If you think it is worth posting I'll do it.

Here is the tale of the Ebony Slave I will post it in parts unless you get bored!

The tale of the Ebony Slave

I stand in the blazing sun, head up proudly, despite the humiliation and despair I feel. I am attached to a concrete pillar by a leash attached to my clit ring. My body glistens with sweat and I am aware of the smell of hot bodies and fear, mingling with the smell of frying fish from the fish market. I realise that the fish and I have a lot in common. I too am a commodity, for sale to the highest bidder!

I look around me, taking in the scene. Dhows lie waiting at the beach, naked porters, male and female, carrying loads of trade goods on their heads to and from the vessels. All bear the slave brand and the same type of ugly iron collar I now wear. Many also bear the marks of the whip.

I study the other people (objects?) on display in the market. Most are black, male and female, naked as I am. What will my fate be? To become a beast of burden, like those porters? To become somebody’s toy? To be used and abused at will?

I see that many of the slaves bear brands, clearly administered with a hot iron. I try to imagine the pain of the red-hot iron searing into my flesh, marking me indelibly as something lower than an animal! Even the dog, sniffing around my legs, pushing his nose into my crutch, has more rights than a slave!

Two clusters of white slaves catch my eye. The one group consists of a heavyset man, possibly in his early 40's. He bears the marks of a severe whipping. The woman is in her mid-30's, a slightly plump redhead. Her creamy skin is already showing the effects of the sun. Soon she will be in agony from sunburn. With them are what are clearly their children. They too, are naked, except for a string of cowrie shells around slim waists. I wonder what that signifies.

I am startled by a hand reaching between my legs! A rather greasy looking man in dirty robes is pawing at me. I start to protest, then realise that this is my fate. I grit my teeth as his fingers explore my most private parts, judging the quality of the merchandise.

ME!

I try to ignore the groping hands, distracting myself by looking at the other group of white slaves. Unlike the first group, these don't look in the least distressed, chatting and laughing among themselves.

They are a striking group!

The eldest is in her late 40's. Despite this her body is lithe and tanned, with just a bit of sag to her breasts. Her mouth is generous, with a broad smile. She has an unruly mop of black, curly hair. I notice other things about her. She carries a brand on her belly, just above her pubic mound. Like the others in the group, she wears a satin finished stainless steel collar in addition to the crude slave chains we all wear.

I wince as fingers probe my butthole.

Her nipples blaze with blue fire. Are they tipped with gems? I notice that the rest of the group also have gems in their nipples. One of the girls, a cute little blonde, bends over gracefully, revealing a glint of green fire between tight buttocks.

I am fascinated by them. So fascinated that I hardly notice the fingers probing me.

Three of the others are slender, black-haired girls in their teens. They are obviously the woman's daughters. The little blonde is clearly not related.

Suddenly she looks up, a huge grin lighting up her face! "There's daddy Theseus!" she cries.

I look in the direction of her gaze. A tall, heavily built man, well dressed and grey bearded, wearing a round cap is walking through the crowd, which parts deferentially before him. The older woman smiles hugely, then kneels to receive the man.

Ebony Slave 2

I squirmed as the fingers stretched me, becoming excited despite my disgust.

I squealed as the man tugged brutally at my nipple rings. The tall man looked toward me. Saying something to the branded slave woman, he strode through the crowd, which melted away in front of him. My tormentor, or prospective buyer, backed away, bowing deeply as he did so.

The man studied me carefully, his eyes glaring at me from under fierce eyebrows. He trailed a finger along my pussy rings, nodded and turned away, saying something to an attendant who had followed him. I was acutely aware that there had been moisture there. The attendant undid my leash, and led me over to the group of white slaves. I noticed the man moving through the market, selecting a girl here, a boy there. One of the slaves he selected was a tall, beautifully built young man. Despite myself and the predicament I found myself in, I couldn’t help but admire his physique, and the impressive equipment he sported.

Eventually there was a group of around fifty slaves gathered in a corner of the market, all personally selected by the old man. They were undoubtedly the pick of the merchandise.

The white male slave started shouting at the old man, screaming imprecations and demanding that he and his family be released. This earned him a further whipping and a gag. The redheaded woman, clearly his wife, rolled her eyes and smiled grimly.

I found myself standing next to the branded white slave. I asked her who the old man was. She looked at me, surprised by my English. “He is my husband, and until a few weeks ago he was also my owner. Now I belong to the Sultan.” She indicated the brand on her belly with a wry smile. “He does still have custody of me and the unlimited use of my body. The Sultan has no use for women, at least not their bodies, although that didn’t stop him buggering my daughter.” She indicated the youngest of the three dark haired girls. I could see how her slim, boyish body would appeal to a pederast.

“What will happen to us?” I asked her.

“We will all be shipped to Zanzibar. There you will all be registered as slaves. The Sultan is very progressive, so we will all be micro-chipped. However, he is also a traditionalist, so once you are sold, you will also be branded in the old way!” I saw her shudder as she talked about the branding. It had clearly not been a pleasant experience.

“Until you are auctioned we will be held in the slave pits in Stone Town. I believe that they are extremely unpleasant! Have you ever been whipped?”

I started, “No, of course not!”

“Then that will be a new experience for you. All slaves are whipped immediately before they are auctioned, to test their strength and endurance.”

“Your daughters? And those children?” I pointed at the redhead’s children and the blonde girl.

She smiled at me. “Candy is a real little pain slut. She would throw an immense tantrum if she weren’t whipped! For those others it will be different. Like you, they have never been kissed by the whip. Theseus has often whipped all of us. My daughters have even been known to ask for a whipping. Amy and Jenny, the eldest and youngest, even had a contest to decide which kind of whip inflicted the most pain.”

“Why? How did they become slaves?” This was all too much for me.

“I gave them to Theseus as a wedding present,” she calmly announced.

I gasped! “You gave your daughters to your husband as a wedding present? As slaves? Does he…?” I stuttered helplessly.

“Of course!” She smiled at me again. “Oh! By the way, my name is Susan.” She introduced herself as if we were at a suburban tea party. “Candy also belongs to Theseus. Her father gave her to him. She is such a lovely kid. My other daughter is called Catherine, Carrie for short.”

My mind was in a whirl. This surely couldn’t be real. We were going to be publicly displayed, whipped, sold at auction, branded, micro-chipped! This was 2012! I felt as if we had somehow been transported back 500 years. And this woman, this warm, friendly naked woman with the Sultan’s brand on her belly was cheerfully talking about all this happening to her daughters!

“And those others? The family? How did they end up here? Why are the girls wearing those strings of shells?” I had so many questions. I still didn’t quite know how I had ended up here. I had been on holiday, my first in Africa. I had woken up naked and in chains. At first I thought it was a joke being played on me. My boyfriend was into bondage. But I had not seen him since, and until I met this woman there had been nobody who spoke English.

“The shells are to show that the girls are virgins. That adds hugely to their value. Enslaving the whole family was the mother’s idea. She was tired of a vanilla relationship. Her husband had other ideas. She has the hots for her son. She wants him to take her anal cherry.”

I was no prude. I had had an active and varied sex life, and I suspected that my horizons were likely to be extended, but I was still taken aback.

I am wondering whether it would be better to post this story as a separate thread. Advice please from the experts.

I have given Ebony Slave a thread of its own. See the thread "Ebony slave on the market at Bagamoyo" for the rest of the rather long tale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom