captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
submissive-slut-naked-in-a-leash-18685-bdsm.jpg
A runaway blue state bride incarcerated in an Arkansas runaways detention facility is informed that the rebellion led by the blue state rebel leader Barbaria has failed, thus extinguishing all hope of ever being freed.

This thread was started by zfx on Oct 9 2018 I would imagine to showcase his own work which I much admire. After less than 24 hours it was completely hijacked by the usual suspects wishing to advertise Bound Heat, post work by other artists and praise them with hardly any comments for zfx. And of couse there's the usual pic dumps of Wonder Woman and general garbage. It's beginning to look as if this Forum is becoming a free for all anything goes site.

On March 10 2021 zfx wrote...
"Good morning all It's been a long time since I published any manipulations. tired, lack of inspiration and sweating. May also not be a lot of audience. But for the very sympathetic faithful who follow me, I am back I saw the other Arcimboldo manipulations, magnificent he is the best. Where can..."

Why aren't artists like zfx and Arcimboldo being better suppourted? Why do members prefer junk?

This thread was started by zfx on Oct 9 2018 I would imagine to showcase his own work which I much admire. After less than 24 hours it was completely hijacked by the usual suspects wishing to advertise Bound Heat, post work by other artists and praise them with hardly any comments for zfx. And of couse there's the usual pic dumps of Wonder Woman and general garbage. It's beginning to look as if this Forum is becoming a free for all anything goes site.
I do agree in principle.. but in this case, zfx gave the thread a pretty generic title, and @Baracus asked politely if it was OK to post other stuff :) Just saying, I can at least see how it happened, even if it might not be ideal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do agree in principle.. but in this case, zfx gave the thread a pretty generic title, and @Baracus asked politely if it was OK to post other stuff :)
But, "I think I've got a couple that fall into this thread." became an almighty pic dump of 65 pics, (all downloaded from the web) from 8.55 a.m. until 10.10 a.m. in 8 consecutive posts. I think that is a little more than making yourself at home and putting your feet up. This was quickly followed by well over 50 pics advertising BoundHeat films and of course WonderWoman..cap2.jpgSo, when is it that a thread becomes hijacked? Is it when the starter of the thread posts the "wrong" heading or when they give permission for a couple of pics.

But, "I think I've got a couple that fall into this thread." became an almighty pic dump of 65 pics, (all downloaded from the web) from 8.55 a.m. until 10.10 a.m. in 8 consecutive posts. I think that is a little more than making yourself at home and putting your feet up. This was quickly followed by well over 50 pics advertising BoundHeat films and of course WonderWoman..View attachment 1030762So, when is it that a thread becomes hijacked? Is it when the starter of the thread posts the "wrong" heading or when they give permission for a couple of pics.
Those are very good questions, to which I don’t know the answer :oops: I didn’t mean to imply that zfx did anything wrong :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, the issue is the general title of the thread. For the support of zfx, we've

First of all, I don't like that material that doesn't fit our tastes is called garbage. How can wonderwoman be called that? Why censor what we don't like?

On the other hand, I agree that it is not good to monopolize any thread, much less to advertise repeatedly (boundhead is not exactly my favorite page)

Finally, I think that I would have to know the opinion of the artist involved (zfx) and know what he thinks of the participation of other colleagues in "his thread"

Anyway, if someone wants to create a thread to expose his work (I think it's fair) this should appear in the title, just like in other cases ("art of OZ" thread).

We are wrong if in a forum like ours, where everything is "objectionable", we allow censorship to be exercised.

All the best,
Dafnees

Back
Top Bottom