captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
So do I. Perhaps we can share... you take her on even number days and I'll get on the odd numbers. We can flip a coin for who goes first. :devil:

View attachment 1274818
Ummmm. I might have a say in this first,having caught her myself. ;) :devil: :p
As Vito Corleone would say...
"Make me an offer,I can't refuse....!!"

179677549df58ba6f71.jpg
oh Wraggie, Tsk Tsk! I don’t believe that’s a proper thing to demand of an innocent parkour maid like me self, do you?

The 'movers' continue the conversation they were having on the drive over, about last night's football game, as they carefully carry the package out of the van and into the safe house to be stored for a day before sending it on the next leg of its journey, their experienced ears naturally tuning out the soft, muffled whimpers it emits here & there. The fact that the 'package' is a bound & gagged naked woman they kidnapped a few hours ago doesn't phase them at all, of course, it's just mundane business as usual - because a 'mover' is the informal term for those who secure & transport 'merchandise' for the black-market slavery ring that operates in this part of the country....

(gif made by chucklesbondage)

Love No 3

Having being defeated by the invading forces of King Casimir, Queen Barbaria now languishes in the dungeons of what was once her castle. The victorious King has already bedded his captive repeatedly but the defiant Barbaria refused to swallow when forced to fellate her new master in front of his courtiers.
Consequently, she is to be publicly flogged, and branded on each breast with the letter "H" for harlot, before being sold to whichever madame from the Capital`s stews is prepared to bid the highest at the forthcoming auction.

Back
Top Bottom