Cartoon Style Crucifixions by Brambleberry-Rose

Go to CruxDreams.com
Might I ask do you do any other styles for crucifixion. Like different positions for the feet or the arms over the pentabulum? If so I would gladly pay for a commission

Being a bit serious here. Looking through my older pixel crosses, they do have worse proportions, but they do possess something that I feel my recent works seem to lack. Emotion? Vibrance? Not sure what it is. What do you guys think my modern art is lacking? Do you think I should exaggerate proportions more?

I think they look alright, although one main sugges would be adding more flavor with different position, as it seems to Many that it’s a reused template. Not to shit on your work tho, it’s still quite nice :)

I think they look alright, although one main sugges would be adding more flavor with different position, as it seems to Many that it’s a reused template. Not to shit on your work tho, it’s still quite nice :)
A fair point. But my earlier work just seem to have more life to them, even though I used the same basic pose often.

Back
Top Bottom