932a.jpg
    797.2 KB · Views: 1,039
  • 990.jpg
    990.jpg
    686.9 KB · Views: 1,050
  • 621.jpg
    621.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 1,138
ok, from now on, this thread will follow instructions of responses of other users to this thread

the thread will try to comply as long as there's no excessive gore and no loli.
(ps. this is completely fictional and fantastical ofc. it's very bad irl so pls don't actually do this etc!!!)

For starters, a gang rape of the officer while the other three look on, bound and gagged.
you wave for your soldiers to grab the officer, Lin Mei, among the four

they wrap a rope around her neck and pull her to the floor as the others three are gagged and forced to watch helplessly

a squad of soldiers swarm her and begin taking their turns with her, grabbing and pulling at her breasts and thighs all the while

Lin grits her teeth and endures as she feels her vaginal tract invaded by pulsating manhoods one after another

they shoot their load inside her and all over her breasts and face

eventually, the men step back and flip her over on all fours

the men pull the remainder of her clothes up, making a full view of her bared ass

Lin's labia is now red and swollen as viscous semen drip down from her vagina, forming a small puddle beneath her

she coughs, letting out all but a grunt as she tries to stay tough and keep her composure for her comrades

>>what happens next?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    955.8 KB · Views: 868
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 721
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 759
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    944.2 KB · Views: 773
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    884.6 KB · Views: 790
Last edited:
Wonderful series of pictures!

Great images! In my case, I wasn't too bothered by the uniforms. It's good for immersion when kinky artworks are historically accurate, but I can always use my imagination to think of an alternate universe otherwise. My only complaint is that some of the girls look more Western than Asian. But like the case with historical inaccuracy, I can use my imagination to remedy it. :)

ok, from now on, this thread will follow instructions of responses of other users to this thread
One soldier is tied to a chair with her legs open. The interrogators use painful tools on her, like pushing wood into her private parts. After this, she is raped. The officer is made to watch, naked and unable to speak due to a gag, and tied up in another chair. This isn't to get answers; it's just a prelude to terrorize and confuse the officer. The other two soldiers are forced to listen to their friend's cries from a nearby room.

(I think that this seems more fitting for Chiang's troops, as civil wars allow for greater troop liberties.)

One soldier is tied to a chair with her legs open. The interrogators use painful tools on her, like pushing wood into her private parts. After this, she is raped. The officer is made to watch, naked and unable to speak due to a gag, and tied up in another chair. This isn't to get answers; it's just a prelude to terrorize and confuse the officer. The other two soldiers are forced to listen to their friend's cries from a nearby room.
first part

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 681
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    870.1 KB · Views: 859
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    939.8 KB · Views: 866

the thread will try to comply as long as there's no excessive gore and no loli.
(ps. this is completely fictional and fantastical ofc. it's very bad irl so pls don't actually do this etc!!!)

you wave for your soldiers to grab the officer, Lin Mei, among the four

they wrap a rope around her neck and pull her to the floor as the others three are gagged and forced to watch helplessly

a squad of soldiers swarm her and begin taking their turns with her, grabbing and pulling at her breasts and thighs all the while

Lin grits her teeth and endures as she feels her vaginal tract invaded by pulsating manhoods one after another

they shoot their load inside her and all over her breasts and face

eventually, the men step back and flip her over on all fours

the men pull the remainder of her clothes up, making a full view of her bared ass

Lin's labia is now red and swollen as viscous semen drip down from her vagina, forming a small puddle beneath her

she coughs, letting out all but a grunt as she tries to stay tough and keep her composure for her comrades

>>what happens next?
this is wonderful work! how did you create it? I'm not sure if it's the AI or another mod... you're really good!

Next the interrogation begins in earnest. She is tied spreadeagle to a metal bedframe, with electrodes and wires attached to her nipples, vagina, and forehead. A soldier sits nearby operating the box that controls the flow of electricity, while another asks questions and takes notes. The rest of the soldiers crowd around jeering and mocking her.

IMHO, Τhe presence of the three soldiers presents a great chance for "psychological games" against the officer prior to the actual interrogation. Ideally, they would be all tortured first, in front of the officer, to induce fear and weaken her resolve. Preventing communication between them (by gagging them and occasionally placing them in different rooms) would add to their agony.

During the actual interrogation, the three soldiers could be displayed (and tortured or raped) in agonizing positions. Like hanging by their necks, and having their toes stepped on stools that could collapse or kicked away at any moment. This would likely cause the officer to be more susceptible to breaking under emotional pressure.

For the actual interrogation, the officer should still be gagged and subjected to bamboo breast press, electric shocks, foreign object insertions or other forms of torture. She would have to nod her eyes to indicate readiness to answer questions. And, when she'll finally "break", the interrogator could still continue with the shocks (or whatever) for a while before allowing her to speak.

Also, I find interesting a scenario where the officer doesn't break at all. This would add an extra layer of complexity to the situation.

Last edited:
Tied to the chair with arms pulled up and back and legs tied to the back legs. 2 or 3 soldiers whipping her with belts. Her struggles upset the chair and she lies on her side, still attached to it, and they continue whipping her breasts and pussy to make her beg them to rape her again. I also vote for the electrotorture on the bed springs.

here are the latest ones following the replies, hope they're ok =)

((but also I think I'll have these be the last of it for now, it's hypocritical of me and I know it's all fictional and this is an adult fantasy forum removed from reality and all but I'm beginning to feel a lil bad lol.. again not anyone elses fault just me, hope these were on mark though!!))

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    905.4 KB · Views: 569
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 598
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    919.5 KB · Views: 640
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg