Go to CruxDreams.com
here are the latest ones following the replies, hope they're ok =)

((but also I think I'll have these be the last of it for now, it's hypocritical of me and I know it's all fictional and this is an adult fantasy forum removed from reality and all but I'm beginning to feel a lil bad lol.. again not anyone elses fault just me, hope these were on mark though!!))
Superb work--all your material is/has been. I'm interested in your feeling bad. Is it physical or just feeling that you are imagining bad stuff? Or something else?

THX for the bamboo breastpress.

Don't let that bad Sans titre.png invade your brain, you're talented and have a lot of great things to share with us

I'm loving these. Great stories delightfully illustrated. The detailed rape pictures are especially nice. Please keep up the excellent work!

((but also I think I'll have these be the last of it for now, it's hypocritical of me and I know it's all fictional and this is an adult fantasy forum removed from reality and all but I'm beginning to feel a lil bad lol.. again not anyone elses fault just me, hope these were on mark though!!))
Please don't feel bad! It is just fantasy and you are a great artist. Please continue to share your talents. Thank you.

I hope that one day you will continue this amazing series!

Thanks for lovely pics! I especially love the electro pic. Is there more of that? Maybe an electric needle inserted in her clitoris? :)

I'm interested in your feeling bad. Is it physical or just feeling that you are imagining bad stuff? Or something else?
(( I'm just a little anxious lol. like, so I know that it's just adult fantasy and I know it's obv unacceptable in reality, but when I post these publicly I just feel uneasy and want to make sure everyone's on the same board too =) and I really don't mean this in any condescending way, it's just cause I'm a clueless newbie, but just: in a community like this, everyone here all know it's just fake fantasy and unacceptable irl and wouldn't ever do that right? again sorry if naive or it comes off offensive, really don't mean to!! =) ))

(( I'm just a little anxious lol. like, so I know that it's just adult fantasy and I know it's obv unacceptable in reality, but when I post these publicly I just feel uneasy and want to make sure everyone's on the same board too =) and I really don't mean this in any condescending way, it's just cause I'm a clueless newbie, but just: in a community like this, everyone here all know it's just fake fantasy and unacceptable irl and wouldn't ever do that right? again sorry if naive or it comes off offensive, really don't mean to!! =) ))
Yes of course, and I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we all are in agreement about that. Your are creating great fantasy art and I promise you it's greatly appreciated here, and taken in the proper context. Keep in mind what you create is not any worse that the violent slice and dice gore of modern horror movies. So don't take it all too seriously, and remember it is just fantasy entertainment for those of us who enjoy the subject. Your work is very good, please keep at it.

Yes of course, and I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we all are in agreement about that. Your are creating great fantasy art and I promise you it's greatly appreciated here, and taken in the proper context. Keep in mind what you create is not any worse that the violent slice and dice gore of modern horror movies. So don't take it all too seriously, and remember it is just fantasy entertainment for those of us who enjoy the subject. Your work is very good, please keep at it.
that's an interesting point with the horror movie comparison... yeah, as long as it's all taken in proper context like that =) sorry if I came off patronizing haha. guess I will continue after all with that in mind. also I wouldn't say there's much artistic talent since there's ai involved lol, just image editing.

in that case, is it possible to edit the initial post? I hope to modify it to expand the thread so more things can be posted

Last edited:
that's an interesting point with the horror movie comparison... yeah, as long as it's all taken in proper context like that =) sorry if I came off patronizing haha. guess I will continue after all with that in mind. also I wouldn't say there's much artistic talent since there's ai involved lol, just image editing.

in that case, is it possible to edit the initial post? I hope to modify it to expand the thread so more things can be posted
Yes, don't worry, what you're posting is well within our Rules (and size limits for original work).
What changes do you want to make to the initial post? (I've sent you a PM so you can tell me)

Yes, don't worry, what you're posting is well within our Rules (and size limits for original work).
What changes do you want to make to the initial post? (I've sent you a PM so you can tell me)
ok, thanks =) I'll reply to the pm soon

Thanks for lovely pics! I especially love the electro pic. Is there more of that? Maybe an electric needle inserted in her clitoris? :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    949.9 KB · Views: 432
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    868.9 KB · Views: 424
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    622.5 KB · Views: 400
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    918.1 KB · Views: 410
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    895.4 KB · Views: 400
I really like these images. They show the agony and despair of the captives, but somehow also an element of defiance and resilience. The captives are treated quite brutally, and yet your images remain quite subtle and understated in that regard, without excess mutilation or overt physical injury. The viewer could retain hope that the captives may survive their ordeals................. or not! ;)

So great to see you back. Wonderful images (and we'll all remind ourselves regularly that they are only fantasies.) I'd love to see one or more of the girls being whipped and marked by one or more of those nasty military guys. Maybe a girl impaled on something that limits her ability to dance under the whip.

Back
Top Bottom