CLAIRE AND BRIANNA CAPTURED AND ENSLAVED BY PIRATES (The hidden outlander chronicles)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 5 Claires humiliation part 1

As she was surrounded by the men, naked at the mercy of these beasts, Brown told her what he expected: she would have to satisfy each of the men with her mouth andhands, if she disappointed the crew the men would take out their lusts on Brianna. This was a terrible humiliation - the most personal of humiliations. She shuddered at the thought of this , but she wanted to protect Briannaat all costs. She looked at him with a cruel expression.

Now English lady, he spat. 'Look around this room.... Every one of these men wants to have you and you know what? They can and they will. You are our whore andwe will have our pleasure with you. You better understand that.'

View attachment 1483939

He held out his hand and one of the pirates stepped forward and gave him a rope, which Brown put around Claire's neck and pulled hard until it almost squeezed Claire'sthroat. “The rope will motivate you a little, I think”

Claire averted her eyes and hung her head. Brown stood directly in front of her and put his legs up in an exaggerated position. Then he pulled out his cock and waggedit right in front of her face. She stared at him, slightly helpless.

He grinned wickedly down at her as she knelt at his feet. He would go first, teach this English whore some manners. His penis was almost completely swollen and shewatched in horror as he began to move it up and down close to her face.

Laughing and joking, he said to her, “Open your mouth and make an effort or I'll whip and tong your tits bitch.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth right against the tip of his cock. Then he used his cock to slap her face, finally rubbing the wet tip over her cheeks,nose and mouth.

"Take my cock in your mouth and don't even think about biting unless you want more pain than you can ever imagine. Now move your head back and forthand stroke my cock with your lips and tongue"

He grabbed the top of her head and pulled her brown curls.

'Suck me, woman,' he demanded and she shook her head. He pulled her hair again, harder this time, and she gasped. He took advantage of her instantly open mouth,thrusting his cock inside and pushing her head forward until she gagged.

He held her tight, forcing her to swallow his entire cock, and she tugged loudly until he pulled out, her saliva dripping onto her luscious chest. She coughed, hereyes filled with tears.

“If I spill my seed, you swallow,” he spat at her.

He was very aroused, and soon he was going “oh oh oh” as he began to squirt hotly into her mouth. He pinched her nostrils shut so she could swallow hisslimy load, and the hot, pearly stream filled her mouth, and as he continued to ejaculate, it filled her mouth to overflowing and cum and saliva dripped onto her chin. Claire wanted to gag.

Again and again Brown threatened to include Brianna in the undignified spectacle if Claire refused his men, and there was also the whip that Brown kept pointing out, which had already causedClaire a lot of pain.

"Now you're our ship's bitch. And you suck everyone off,” he said, pointing to the waiting men who had already lined up.

Two more pirates stepped forward with their erect cocks.

View attachment 1483940

Suck it, wench!” shouted one from the side.

She shook her head and one of them slapped her hard across the face. She cried out and they grabbed her by the hair. She closed her eyes and felt the tip of one oftheir cocks pressing against her lips and she reluctantly opened her mouth and he pushed his cock into her mouth.

He thrust his hips forward, his balls slapping against her chin. She didn't respond and that seemed to piss him off.

'Move your fucking mouth, woman,' the pirate growled, and with tears running silently down her cheeks, she began to join in. She bobbed her head, her tonguestroking his cock.

Now me,” commanded another and she stopped sucking the cock and took the other one in her mouth. This one wasn't as rough on her as the others, but allowedher to pleasure him herself instead of fucking her in the throat.

More and more stepped forward for her to suck them off, one just stood there and let her while others decided to play games with her. She had to suck one cock beforequickly switching to another, then another and back again.

View attachment 1483945

By the time she was done, her jaw ached and her chest was covered in her own spit. She swallowed, her face bright red and her eyes streaming with tears. They pulledher to her feet, tugged on the ropes and lifted her up again.

Now, boys,” said one of the pirates, rubbing his hand over her body. 'She's a good cocksucker, isn't she?

'Aye!' the crew shouted in unison.

It was all so humiliating for Claire. The next man was Hodgepile and his cock was thin and dark. He made her kiss and lick his cock and balls before making her suckand fondle him tenderly. Then it was the turn of a dark-skinned pirate. Next, a bug-eyed Frenchman treated Claire to the same humiliating degradation. And then one man after another from the crew took his turn, using her mouthas if it were her pussy. Erection after erection quickly appeared inches from her face while Brown stood behind her, making sure she kept her head up and her face forward.

View attachment 1483941

And as quickly as one man came, another took his place, and the long months at sea without a woman meant that the men's hot cum soon filled her mouth. Claire moanedas she was filled with cum. The cum began to leak from her mouth. While one man fucked her face, another stood at the side.... and jerked his cock until it was his turn. Others stood to the side, joking and laughing. Thebattle-scarred pirates enjoyed their nudity and the opportunity to humiliate her.

View attachment 1483946

Cum filled Claires mouth and spread over her tongue. Some pulled back at the last moment, holding their cocks like a hose and squirting their cum in her face.The excess cum dripped down her face and some of it fell onto her shapely breasts. Inevitably Brown ordered her to lick her lips and swallow, at first Claire refused, but after Brown struck her breasts three times with thewhip she gave up all resistance. Claire gagged and gasped. The ugly Lional Brown continued to talk at her.

View attachment 1483942

YES, whore... that's what you were made for... to make men cum in your mouth. Keep your face up. Tell me you want it... Tell me you're a whore.

It was doubly humiliating to have to admit it, but Claire was becoming more compliant by the minute.

“Go on say it” again Brown brought the whip down on Claire's breasts.

” I... I'm a whore, I'm a whore, stop please"

Then he forced her to continue... There were so many men that their cocks became a blur as they used her mouth and they filled her mouth with their hot, manly cum.Just when Claire thought it was over, another man stepped up and face-fucked her, causing her saliva to spurt spectacularly and then he cum in her mouth.

Soon there was a frothy ring of saliva and cum, whipped into a disgusting cream, on her lips. She gagged and choked as streams of sludgy, sticky cum filled her mouthand coated her body. Seconds later, another gush filled her mouth or hit her nose and cheeks, running down in heavy, lumpy streams.

Claire tilted her head back submissively, licked her lips and swallowed when Brown prompted her. It was too much for her, a slight faint came over her again and again,but a quick tug on the rope around her neck brought her back to her senses. All this increased her submission and her predicament caused much laughter and merriment among the crew.

When the big, black African man Tebbe with a big cock made her take his huge spear into her mouth she felt her jaws being dislocated, he fucked her face methodically.He thrust his cock again and again to the opening of her throat, then he slammed his mighty cock on the captive's cheeks mouth and eyes, after which the African forced his cock back into her mouth. He started face fuckingher again and soon came. It flowed out of her mouth in a torrent.... a wet, nasty cough... thick with his pearly cum. When he finished and shook off the drops on her face, she felt at the lowest point of her life.

By the time it was over, thirty men had used her. Claire felt completely degraded and humiliated. She was a wreck: her eyes were red and swollen from crying.
Many of the crew beat her too - they didn't need a reason except that they liked doing it. There were some men who really enjoyed hurting her. They used theirhands or a leather strap. They targeted her ass, her cheeks, her tits and her belly.

Brown punished any reluctance or disobedience from her with blows to her breasts, already slightly marked with welts, until they were swollen. . By this time, Clairehad resigned herself to performing any sexual act, no matter how kinky.

Claire's tormentors became so wild that they wanted to outdo each other and at times three to four men penetrated the woman's mouth at the same time in the most perverse way. Clairejust closed her eyes and tried to feign unconsciousness, but this only made the pirates even wilder and more uninhibited.

View attachment 1483947

Nevertheless, Claire was shocked and disgusted by the behavior of some of them. A few men lay on top of her, but instead of penetrating her cunt, they simply rubbedtheir cocks between her tits. Their cum splashed all over her neck and face. Other men squatted over her and jerked off so that their cum splashed on her face and landed in her hair. A few of the crew members seemed to enjoythis perversion.

View attachment 1483943

When she got too dirty or fainted, they poured a bucket of seawater on her, she was broken and sore and bore clear marks from the men abusing her.

View attachment 1483948

What surprised her was that none of the men tried to penetrate her vaginally or anally, but this wishful thinking soon dissolved when Brown approached her with the words. "Well, that'sa good start, now we'll turn our attention to this bitch's cunt and ass“

View attachment 1483949
Delicious. Love to see Claire's cum-decorated face. She looks so hot

Part 5 Claires humiliation part 1

As she was surrounded by the men, naked at the mercy of these beasts, Brown told her what he expected: she would have to satisfy each of the men with her mouth andhands, if she disappointed the crew the men would take out their lusts on Brianna. This was a terrible humiliation - the most personal of humiliations. She shuddered at the thought of this , but she wanted to protect Briannaat all costs. She looked at him with a cruel expression.

Now English lady, he spat. 'Look around this room.... Every one of these men wants to have you and you know what? They can and they will. You are our whore andwe will have our pleasure with you. You better understand that.'

View attachment 1483939

He held out his hand and one of the pirates stepped forward and gave him a rope, which Brown put around Claire's neck and pulled hard until it almost squeezed Claire'sthroat. “The rope will motivate you a little, I think”

Claire averted her eyes and hung her head. Brown stood directly in front of her and put his legs up in an exaggerated position. Then he pulled out his cock and waggedit right in front of her face. She stared at him, slightly helpless.

He grinned wickedly down at her as she knelt at his feet. He would go first, teach this English whore some manners. His penis was almost completely swollen and shewatched in horror as he began to move it up and down close to her face.

Laughing and joking, he said to her, “Open your mouth and make an effort or I'll whip and tong your tits bitch.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth right against the tip of his cock. Then he used his cock to slap her face, finally rubbing the wet tip over her cheeks,nose and mouth.

"Take my cock in your mouth and don't even think about biting unless you want more pain than you can ever imagine. Now move your head back and forthand stroke my cock with your lips and tongue"

He grabbed the top of her head and pulled her brown curls.

'Suck me, woman,' he demanded and she shook her head. He pulled her hair again, harder this time, and she gasped. He took advantage of her instantly open mouth,thrusting his cock inside and pushing her head forward until she gagged.

He held her tight, forcing her to swallow his entire cock, and she tugged loudly until he pulled out, her saliva dripping onto her luscious chest. She coughed, hereyes filled with tears.

“If I spill my seed, you swallow,” he spat at her.

He was very aroused, and soon he was going “oh oh oh” as he began to squirt hotly into her mouth. He pinched her nostrils shut so she could swallow hisslimy load, and the hot, pearly stream filled her mouth, and as he continued to ejaculate, it filled her mouth to overflowing and cum and saliva dripped onto her chin. Claire wanted to gag.

Again and again Brown threatened to include Brianna in the undignified spectacle if Claire refused his men, and there was also the whip that Brown kept pointing out, which had already causedClaire a lot of pain.

"Now you're our ship's bitch. And you suck everyone off,” he said, pointing to the waiting men who had already lined up.

Two more pirates stepped forward with their erect cocks.

View attachment 1483940

Suck it, wench!” shouted one from the side.

She shook her head and one of them slapped her hard across the face. She cried out and they grabbed her by the hair. She closed her eyes and felt the tip of one oftheir cocks pressing against her lips and she reluctantly opened her mouth and he pushed his cock into her mouth.

He thrust his hips forward, his balls slapping against her chin. She didn't respond and that seemed to piss him off.

'Move your fucking mouth, woman,' the pirate growled, and with tears running silently down her cheeks, she began to join in. She bobbed her head, her tonguestroking his cock.

Now me,” commanded another and she stopped sucking the cock and took the other one in her mouth. This one wasn't as rough on her as the others, but allowedher to pleasure him herself instead of fucking her in the throat.

More and more stepped forward for her to suck them off, one just stood there and let her while others decided to play games with her. She had to suck one cock beforequickly switching to another, then another and back again.

View attachment 1483945

By the time she was done, her jaw ached and her chest was covered in her own spit. She swallowed, her face bright red and her eyes streaming with tears. They pulledher to her feet, tugged on the ropes and lifted her up again.

Now, boys,” said one of the pirates, rubbing his hand over her body. 'She's a good cocksucker, isn't she?

'Aye!' the crew shouted in unison.

It was all so humiliating for Claire. The next man was Hodgepile and his cock was thin and dark. He made her kiss and lick his cock and balls before making her suckand fondle him tenderly. Then it was the turn of a dark-skinned pirate. Next, a bug-eyed Frenchman treated Claire to the same humiliating degradation. And then one man after another from the crew took his turn, using her mouthas if it were her pussy. Erection after erection quickly appeared inches from her face while Brown stood behind her, making sure she kept her head up and her face forward.

View attachment 1483941

And as quickly as one man came, another took his place, and the long months at sea without a woman meant that the men's hot cum soon filled her mouth. Claire moanedas she was filled with cum. The cum began to leak from her mouth. While one man fucked her face, another stood at the side.... and jerked his cock until it was his turn. Others stood to the side, joking and laughing. Thebattle-scarred pirates enjoyed their nudity and the opportunity to humiliate her.

View attachment 1483946

Cum filled Claires mouth and spread over her tongue. Some pulled back at the last moment, holding their cocks like a hose and squirting their cum in her face.The excess cum dripped down her face and some of it fell onto her shapely breasts. Inevitably Brown ordered her to lick her lips and swallow, at first Claire refused, but after Brown struck her breasts three times with thewhip she gave up all resistance. Claire gagged and gasped. The ugly Lional Brown continued to talk at her.

View attachment 1483942

YES, whore... that's what you were made for... to make men cum in your mouth. Keep your face up. Tell me you want it... Tell me you're a whore.

It was doubly humiliating to have to admit it, but Claire was becoming more compliant by the minute.

“Go on say it” again Brown brought the whip down on Claire's breasts.

” I... I'm a whore, I'm a whore, stop please"

Then he forced her to continue... There were so many men that their cocks became a blur as they used her mouth and they filled her mouth with their hot, manly cum.Just when Claire thought it was over, another man stepped up and face-fucked her, causing her saliva to spurt spectacularly and then he cum in her mouth.

Soon there was a frothy ring of saliva and cum, whipped into a disgusting cream, on her lips. She gagged and choked as streams of sludgy, sticky cum filled her mouthand coated her body. Seconds later, another gush filled her mouth or hit her nose and cheeks, running down in heavy, lumpy streams.

Claire tilted her head back submissively, licked her lips and swallowed when Brown prompted her. It was too much for her, a slight faint came over her again and again,but a quick tug on the rope around her neck brought her back to her senses. All this increased her submission and her predicament caused much laughter and merriment among the crew.

When the big, black African man Tebbe with a big cock made her take his huge spear into her mouth she felt her jaws being dislocated, he fucked her face methodically.He thrust his cock again and again to the opening of her throat, then he slammed his mighty cock on the captive's cheeks mouth and eyes, after which the African forced his cock back into her mouth. He started face fuckingher again and soon came. It flowed out of her mouth in a torrent.... a wet, nasty cough... thick with his pearly cum. When he finished and shook off the drops on her face, she felt at the lowest point of her life.

By the time it was over, thirty men had used her. Claire felt completely degraded and humiliated. She was a wreck: her eyes were red and swollen from crying.
Many of the crew beat her too - they didn't need a reason except that they liked doing it. There were some men who really enjoyed hurting her. They used theirhands or a leather strap. They targeted her ass, her cheeks, her tits and her belly.

Brown punished any reluctance or disobedience from her with blows to her breasts, already slightly marked with welts, until they were swollen. . By this time, Clairehad resigned herself to performing any sexual act, no matter how kinky.

Claire's tormentors became so wild that they wanted to outdo each other and at times three to four men penetrated the woman's mouth at the same time in the most perverse way. Clairejust closed her eyes and tried to feign unconsciousness, but this only made the pirates even wilder and more uninhibited.

View attachment 1483947

Nevertheless, Claire was shocked and disgusted by the behavior of some of them. A few men lay on top of her, but instead of penetrating her cunt, they simply rubbedtheir cocks between her tits. Their cum splashed all over her neck and face. Other men squatted over her and jerked off so that their cum splashed on her face and landed in her hair. A few of the crew members seemed to enjoythis perversion.

View attachment 1483943

When she got too dirty or fainted, they poured a bucket of seawater on her, she was broken and sore and bore clear marks from the men abusing her.

View attachment 1483948

What surprised her was that none of the men tried to penetrate her vaginally or anally, but this wishful thinking soon dissolved when Brown approached her with the words. "Well, that'sa good start, now we'll turn our attention to this bitch's cunt and ass“

View attachment 1483949
I imagine that when this happens it will be an incredible defeat for the provocative Claire...many will remember what happened when, after having endured the incredible fucks, she began to appreciate beyond all imagination the super anals of the super dicks that she took almost every day while simultaneously feeling pleasure to make Jamie a cuckold

I imagine that when this happens it will be an incredible defeat for the provocative Claire...many will remember what happened when, after having endured the incredible fucks, she began to appreciate beyond all imagination the super anals of the super dicks that she took almost every day while simultaneously feeling pleasure to make Jamie a cuckold
Imagine how it will feel for proud Jamie to be cuckolded in front of Claire as she's defiled by cock after cock. Jamie stripped naked and his erect shaft giving away that he's secretly turned on seeing his wife ravaged..

Imagine how it will feel for proud Jamie to be cuckolded in front of Claire as she's defiled by cock after cock. Jamie stripped naked and his erect shaft giving away that he's secretly turned on seeing his wife ravaged..
Sure...even if he will discover it after some time and will become more and more jealous even if he won't be able to do anything because Claire's new condition created after various vicissitudes has made her cynical and she certainly has no problem dealing with great pleasure Jamie cuckold

Part 6 Claires humiliation part 2

1 Claire playtoy of the crew.jpg

As Claire's open mouth encircled the tip of Brown's cock, he reached into her hair and thrust as hard as he could, his cock hitting the back of her throat and triggering a gag reflexin Claire. Another man named Tebbe buried his nose in Claire's barely pubic hair-covered pussy, and the woman began to squirm as his cock completely blocked her airway. Before Claire could truly panic, Brown pulled herhead away, using her long already slightly greying hair as leverage, and repeated his last move, holding the captive breathless for several seconds. After a while, the thrusts became faster and harder, his cock feeling solarge that it stretched Claire's throat as he worked his way down her throat. He began to thrust harder and bring her head to him at the same time, Poor Claire couldn't breathe, just tiny breaths between his thrusts.It was so hard that her nose began to ache as she was pressed against his abdomen, over and over again until she felt dizzy, but he didn't stop now.

6 Another oral abuse.jpg

He was gaining momentum and Claire prayed that he would come and this kind of ordeal would finally be over. Brown was now using both hands, holding her ears and using them as handles to fuck her face as hard as he could. He moaned with audible pleasure and held the woman in a tight strangleholdwith his cock. Finally he pulled out and Claire slumped to the floor. His cum was too far down her throat that Claire feared she would choke on it, only with difficulty did she spit the slimy mass onto the floor to the laughterof her tormentors. Tebbe hit her buttocks with the whip with the words "Don't spit it out, that's your meal for today", again loud laughter rang out.

2 Claire forced by pirates.jpg

Tebbe sat down next to Claire and ran the backs of his fingers between her shapely breasts, causing her nipples to stand up, more out of fear than excitement. Claire saw Choker dragginga metal rod from the side. She whimpered a little, fearing she was going to be beaten with it, but she was wrong. Thick leather straps were attached to either end, and Tebbe set about securing each of them just above her knees.Now that Claire could no longer close her legs, he fiddled with the metal spreader bar until it reached far enough for her to spread her legs. Claire tried not to protest and Tebbe spread her legs so far apart that she shookher head and said "no". Tebbe just sighed and continued to prepare her for what he wanted.

He began to fondle her breasts, gently at first, then moved his hand down to her pussy, he already knew it was wet. He inserted three fingers into Claire and finger fucked her soaking wetcunt. Claire again tried to escape into another reality as she moaned softly.

Finally Hodgepile pushed his way past the many men surrounding Clair, He roughly pushed Tebbe aside, who was still busy with Claire's breasts, and held a woodendildo in front of the woman's face with the words "Now we're going to expand you a little more."

3 Claire dildoed.jpg

Hodgepile pushed the wooden dildo deep inside her pussy, claire gasped, It was cold and hard, and by far the hardest object she'd ever experienced in her body.
The pirate used his other hand to open her pussy lips a bit wider and then he pulled the wooden dildo out by a few inches, before pushing it back in. He did a few thrusts like this, untilClaires breathing settled into a less ragged rhythm. Then he pulled it out more swiftly and rammed it inside her more forcefully.

The dildo was pushed again into claire with increasing force and aggression. hodgepiles face was very focused, his eyes not leaving hers, he's watching every tiniest change on her face."I will hurt you a lot more, next time I will use a spiked metal item." he told to his laughing an cheering comrades.

The men lined up again and the renewed Brown mounted Claire first. He knew he only had a few minutes, so he thrust fast and deep until he grunted, shot his loadof cum into her and stepped back. The next man immediately mounted her and fucked her, and then the next five, in order of rank and status, pleasured themselves with her. Brown, watching the spectacle, began to smile as Hodgepiletook his turn, and giggled as each new man penetrated her. He had been waiting for this, wanting to see this English woman humiliated.

7 Claire taken full.jpg

As the next two men abused her together, Claire was surprised when a thick, white fluid began to drip from her abused cunt. In this position, their cocks penetratedher very deeply as they both worked her - thrusting in and pulling out.

Claire cried out as the darker guy, who had a thicker cock, penetrated her still tight cunt: “You're hurting me! The others laughed: „Listen tothe stupid whore. She'll get a lot more in a whorehouse on Nassau“

When another man in line, an Indian named Wendigo, had finished, Claire was pulled to her feet, her hands tied behind her again. Cum dripped from her pussy ontothe deck. Brown forced her to her knees and ordered her to lick it up. She refused, but a foot on her back and her bound arms pulled up and back forced her to lick and lick and lick until Brown was satisfied. The men stoodby and laughed at her.

The next man, a short, slim Englishman called Marvin, pulled her to her feet by her hair and laid her on her back. He stood between her legs and used her tits ashandholds. He soon got tired of her screams and covered her mouth with his hair. When the first men were already satisfied, they slowed down and took their time playing with her. The last of them had just finished when anothergroup of men came in.

Two men from this group appeared and wanted to hear her scream, so they turned her face down on the table. They took turns whipping her ass with a thin, narrow leatherbelt until it was bright red. Then they spread her ass cheeks so that the thin belt landed in the dark furrow, the crack of her ass, and occasionally hit her anus. Finally, they whipped her tender labia, making Claire screamand squeal.

4 Claire taken by all men.jpg

Claire lay back mouth wide and eyes staring on the soaking mattress as the juices flowed out of her gaping pussy. One of the older pirates had enjoyed himself and wanted to finished up inher ass. He rolled Claire over onto her front to expose the tight buttocks, and spread them.
"No," protested Claire, realising what he was doing.
"Yes, ass time," he replied.
"Not there," she said, hating anal. But he was already pushing for entry. Claire tried to intervene but was held back by the other men.
"Want to see her with a cock up her ass," said one.
Claire screamed as the massive cock forced its way into her tiny hole. It was agony for the women as he ripped her apart, going as deep as he could. Then he began thrusting very hard whileshe lay crying out under him. He took his time before finally unloading a stream of hot sperm up the violated anus.
"That's how you fuck an english lady." said the man as he climbed off her.
Claire asked to end it.
"I can't take any more,' she complained, wincing as her pussy and ass were cleaned.
So she had to submit to the three waiting their turns, and then was the plaything of those wanting "seconds." Now there were two or three at a time, wanting blow jobs or furtherentry to her two holes. She was bruised and battered with a raw cunt and anus.

There were at least a dozen men who pounced on Claire in a frenzied rage, slapping and punching her and hitting her in the face with their stiff cocks. Sometimes it seemed as if a seethingmass of bodies was crawling over her, like a pit of writhing snakes devouring their prey. One guy shoved his cock forcefully down Claire's throat, his knees on either side of her shoulders and his strong hands on her head.Even in her weakened state after all the torture and bondage, Claire tried to bite him. A hard slap on either side of her face broke that resistance and the man plunged into her throat like a battering ram, ramming his cockbrutally down her throat as he screamed obscenities in her face. The woman gasped and rolled back and forth on the hard wooden floor, but four pirates held her arms and legs. The man came with a jerk, pulled back and shota huge load across Claire's face while the other men cheered.

5 Claire lay down on floor.jpg

Claire's pussy received the same treatment. Things became more organised. The men lined up to thrust their cocks into her pussy like wild animals, often two at a time, growling and howlingas if they were wolves devouring Little Red Riding Hood. They thrust into her mercilessly and with wild abandon, while the men watching shouted support and made wild noises in time with their thrusts. Claire's whole bodyshook with every thrust and she screamed and whimpered in pain and despair.

8 Claire mercyless taken.jpg

Having been whipped and tortured had been hard enough, but being handed over to the crew afterwards was a nightmare. The rough sailors had brutally worked off their lust on her body. It wasen'tevery day they got such a beautiful women and they made the most of their opportunity.

In the meantime, Bonnet visited Brianna, who was locked up half-naked in one of the smaller cabins. She had put on a makeshift dress that was lying around the room and was desperately trying to get out of theroom and somehow make contact with her mother. Bonnet entered with his typical friendly grin and enquired how his prisoner was doing.

9 Brianna and Bonnet.jpg

Brianna shouted at Bonnet "Where is my mum, what have you done to her". The piratereplied tersely, "Don't worry, she'll be taken care of." This sneer gave Brianna one last burst of courage or desperation and she jumped at Bonnet, but he skilfully fended her off, grabbed her neck and shoutedloudly in her ear, "Your mother is paying her debt to the whole crew as punishment for maiming a sailor, so pull yourself together or I'll have Mrs Fraser thrown overboard and you take her place."

10 Brianna forced by Bonnet.jpg

Question to the audience how the story should continue:

A: Brianna gives herself to Bonnet in the hope that he will help her mother.

B: Brianna attacks Bonnet again and is then raped and tortured by him.

C: Brianna attacks Bonnet again and is then forced by him to be submissive to Bonnet together with her mother Claire.

D: a scenario suggestion of your own

The pirate enters Brianna's room with a bottle containing a liqueur mixed with a very powerful aphrodisiac... after some questions about the feelings she has for her boyfriend Roger forces her to drink the very powerful aphrodisiac with Brianna who will completely lose her control and enjoy it the pirate's huge cock

Attachments

• 20240630_113358.jpg
    20240630_113358.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 302
Part 6 Claires humiliation part 2

View attachment 1494767

As Claire's open mouth encircled the tip of Brown's cock, he reached into her hair and thrust as hard as he could, his cock hitting the back of her throat and triggering a gag reflexin Claire. Another man named Tebbe buried his nose in Claire's barely pubic hair-covered pussy, and the woman began to squirm as his cock completely blocked her airway. Before Claire could truly panic, Brown pulled herhead away, using her long already slightly greying hair as leverage, and repeated his last move, holding the captive breathless for several seconds. After a while, the thrusts became faster and harder, his cock feeling solarge that it stretched Claire's throat as he worked his way down her throat. He began to thrust harder and bring her head to him at the same time, Poor Claire couldn't breathe, just tiny breaths between his thrusts.It was so hard that her nose began to ache as she was pressed against his abdomen, over and over again until she felt dizzy, but he didn't stop now.

View attachment 1494772

He was gaining momentum and Claire prayed that he would come and this kind of ordeal would finally be over. Brown was now using both hands, holding her ears and using them as handles to fuck her face as hard as he could. He moaned with audible pleasure and held the woman in a tight strangleholdwith his cock. Finally he pulled out and Claire slumped to the floor. His cum was too far down her throat that Claire feared she would choke on it, only with difficulty did she spit the slimy mass onto the floor to the laughterof her tormentors. Tebbe hit her buttocks with the whip with the words "Don't spit it out, that's your meal for today", again loud laughter rang out.

View attachment 1494768

Tebbe sat down next to Claire and ran the backs of his fingers between her shapely breasts, causing her nipples to stand up, more out of fear than excitement. Claire saw Choker dragginga metal rod from the side. She whimpered a little, fearing she was going to be beaten with it, but she was wrong. Thick leather straps were attached to either end, and Tebbe set about securing each of them just above her knees.Now that Claire could no longer close her legs, he fiddled with the metal spreader bar until it reached far enough for her to spread her legs. Claire tried not to protest and Tebbe spread her legs so far apart that she shookher head and said "no". Tebbe just sighed and continued to prepare her for what he wanted.

He began to fondle her breasts, gently at first, then moved his hand down to her pussy, he already knew it was wet. He inserted three fingers into Claire and finger fucked her soaking wetcunt. Claire again tried to escape into another reality as she moaned softly.

Finally Hodgepile pushed his way past the many men surrounding Clair, He roughly pushed Tebbe aside, who was still busy with Claire's breasts, and held a woodendildo in front of the woman's face with the words "Now we're going to expand you a little more."

View attachment 1494769

Hodgepile pushed the wooden dildo deep inside her pussy, claire gasped, It was cold and hard, and by far the hardest object she'd ever experienced in her body.
The pirate used his other hand to open her pussy lips a bit wider and then he pulled the wooden dildo out by a few inches, before pushing it back in. He did a few thrusts like this, untilClaires breathing settled into a less ragged rhythm. Then he pulled it out more swiftly and rammed it inside her more forcefully.

The dildo was pushed again into claire with increasing force and aggression. hodgepiles face was very focused, his eyes not leaving hers, he's watching every tiniest change on her face."I will hurt you a lot more, next time I will use a spiked metal item." he told to his laughing an cheering comrades.

The men lined up again and the renewed Brown mounted Claire first. He knew he only had a few minutes, so he thrust fast and deep until he grunted, shot his loadof cum into her and stepped back. The next man immediately mounted her and fucked her, and then the next five, in order of rank and status, pleasured themselves with her. Brown, watching the spectacle, began to smile as Hodgepiletook his turn, and giggled as each new man penetrated her. He had been waiting for this, wanting to see this English woman humiliated.

View attachment 1494773

As the next two men abused her together, Claire was surprised when a thick, white fluid began to drip from her abused cunt. In this position, their cocks penetratedher very deeply as they both worked her - thrusting in and pulling out.

Claire cried out as the darker guy, who had a thicker cock, penetrated her still tight cunt: “You're hurting me! The others laughed: „Listen tothe stupid whore. She'll get a lot more in a whorehouse on Nassau“

When another man in line, an Indian named Wendigo, had finished, Claire was pulled to her feet, her hands tied behind her again. Cum dripped from her pussy ontothe deck. Brown forced her to her knees and ordered her to lick it up. She refused, but a foot on her back and her bound arms pulled up and back forced her to lick and lick and lick until Brown was satisfied. The men stoodby and laughed at her.

The next man, a short, slim Englishman called Marvin, pulled her to her feet by her hair and laid her on her back. He stood between her legs and used her tits ashandholds. He soon got tired of her screams and covered her mouth with his hair. When the first men were already satisfied, they slowed down and took their time playing with her. The last of them had just finished when anothergroup of men came in.

Two men from this group appeared and wanted to hear her scream, so they turned her face down on the table. They took turns whipping her ass with a thin, narrow leatherbelt until it was bright red. Then they spread her ass cheeks so that the thin belt landed in the dark furrow, the crack of her ass, and occasionally hit her anus. Finally, they whipped her tender labia, making Claire screamand squeal.

View attachment 1494770

Claire lay back mouth wide and eyes staring on the soaking mattress as the juices flowed out of her gaping pussy. One of the older pirates had enjoyed himself and wanted to finished up inher ass. He rolled Claire over onto her front to expose the tight buttocks, and spread them.
"No," protested Claire, realising what he was doing.
"Yes, ass time," he replied.
"Not there," she said, hating anal. But he was already pushing for entry. Claire tried to intervene but was held back by the other men.
"Want to see her with a cock up her ass," said one.
Claire screamed as the massive cock forced its way into her tiny hole. It was agony for the women as he ripped her apart, going as deep as he could. Then he began thrusting very hard whileshe lay crying out under him. He took his time before finally unloading a stream of hot sperm up the violated anus.
"That's how you fuck an english lady." said the man as he climbed off her.
Claire asked to end it.
"I can't take any more,' she complained, wincing as her pussy and ass were cleaned.
So she had to submit to the three waiting their turns, and then was the plaything of those wanting "seconds." Now there were two or three at a time, wanting blow jobs or furtherentry to her two holes. She was bruised and battered with a raw cunt and anus.

There were at least a dozen men who pounced on Claire in a frenzied rage, slapping and punching her and hitting her in the face with their stiff cocks. Sometimes it seemed as if a seethingmass of bodies was crawling over her, like a pit of writhing snakes devouring their prey. One guy shoved his cock forcefully down Claire's throat, his knees on either side of her shoulders and his strong hands on her head.Even in her weakened state after all the torture and bondage, Claire tried to bite him. A hard slap on either side of her face broke that resistance and the man plunged into her throat like a battering ram, ramming his cockbrutally down her throat as he screamed obscenities in her face. The woman gasped and rolled back and forth on the hard wooden floor, but four pirates held her arms and legs. The man came with a jerk, pulled back and shota huge load across Claire's face while the other men cheered.

View attachment 1494771

Claire's pussy received the same treatment. Things became more organised. The men lined up to thrust their cocks into her pussy like wild animals, often two at a time, growling and howlingas if they were wolves devouring Little Red Riding Hood. They thrust into her mercilessly and with wild abandon, while the men watching shouted support and made wild noises in time with their thrusts. Claire's whole bodyshook with every thrust and she screamed and whimpered in pain and despair.

View attachment 1494774

Having been whipped and tortured had been hard enough, but being handed over to the crew afterwards was a nightmare. The rough sailors had brutally worked off their lust on her body. It wasen'tevery day they got such a beautiful women and they made the most of their opportunity.

In the meantime, Bonnet visited Brianna, who was locked up half-naked in one of the smaller cabins. She had put on a makeshift dress that was lying around the room and was desperately trying to get out of theroom and somehow make contact with her mother. Bonnet entered with his typical friendly grin and enquired how his prisoner was doing.

View attachment 1494775

Brianna shouted at Bonnet "Where is my mum, what have you done to her". The piratereplied tersely, "Don't worry, she'll be taken care of." This sneer gave Brianna one last burst of courage or desperation and she jumped at Bonnet, but he skilfully fended her off, grabbed her neck and shoutedloudly in her ear, "Your mother is paying her debt to the whole crew as punishment for maiming a sailor, so pull yourself together or I'll have Mrs Fraser thrown overboard and you take her place."

View attachment 1494776

Question to the audience how the story should continue:

A: Brianna gives herself to Bonnet in the hope that he will help her mother.

B: Brianna attacks Bonnet again and is then raped and tortured by him.

C: Brianna attacks Bonnet again and is then forced by him to be submissive to Bonnet together with her mother Claire.

D: a scenario suggestion of your own
A sounds like a good choice

The pirate enters Brianna's room with a bottle containing a liqueur mixed with a very powerful aphrodisiac... after some questions about the feelings she has for her boyfriend Roger forces her to drink the very powerful aphrodisiac with Brianna who will completely lose her control and enjoy it the pirate's huge cock
I invented and wrote this different scenario that i really liked

Back
Top Bottom