crazy dream

Go to CruxDreams.com

nicole

Tribune
I am embarking for the first time alone in a story in English. sorry in advance for my english, but it must remain understandable I hope.

Crazy fantasy that becomes real

I did a completely crazy thing, I go to a totalitarian country with a completely crazy idea. I sent an anonymous letter to the police denouncing me as a terrorist. In this country, the death penalty awaits me, probably with torture on the cross, to dissuade opponents of the regime, who would like to overthrow the leaders.

I shake a little getting off the plane, I know I'm expected, I've done a big bullshit, I'm aware of it, but I can't go back, I'm a victim of my masochism. When I hand my passport to the police, the reaction is immediate, on a sign from the policeman, I am flanked by two other colleagues, who immediately handcuff my hands behind my back. I am taken to an interrogation room. I feel this fear that excites me so much. Upon entering an officer, give an order:

- Search that bitch, if she doesn't have a weapon hidden on her.

It makes me smile, because if I had a weapon with the security gates, they would have found it a long time ago. This is the pretext I think to humiliate me, of course there are men who are going to search me. I expected them to strip me naked, but it is perhaps even more humiliating, when one of the police officers in charge of the search runs his hands under my skirt, pulls my panties down to my knees and searches my pussy with his fingers. He realizes of course, that I wet like crazy, our eyes meet, I think he understood that he was dealing with a bitch, but he said nothing, he unbuttoned my blouse, put on his hands under my bra to knead my breasts for a long time. I try not to moan with pleasure, my pussy dripping on my thighs. With regret he withdraws his hands and announces to his superior:

- It's OK

- Take this bitch to the cell while waiting, she goes to court tomorrow

I have a hard time pulling up my panties because my hands are still tied behind my back, but it has the advantage of allowing me to wipe my thighs soaked with the excitement of my pussy.

I'm grabbed brutally, and I'm literally dragged into a basement and thrown into a cell. It's a dark room without a window. I think "this time the machine is on". I will have a hard time falling asleep, so horny, I have to masturbate to calm myself down, and I will finally fall asleep in the morning.

I wake up with a start by the sudden opening of my cell, a guard unties my hands and throws a cotton dress at my feet.

- You get naked and you put that, then I take you to court, to be judged

Of course he doesn't turn around and look at me while I undress, he doesn't know that it turns me on a lot too. I have fun doing a striptease for him, slowly removing my blouse, then undoing my bra, I shake my breasts, he doesn't miss a beat, then it's the turn of my skirt and finally my panties soaked in my love juice.

I smiled when I saw him open his eyes bulging. He notices it and sends me a masterful pair of slaps:

- You will be less clever when you will be whipping in public

He quickly brought me back to reality, I lower my head in submission and I put on this dreadful convict's dress with a wide neckline showing a good part of my breasts, when the length, it goes down just below my pussy. He then puts a dog collar on me, and takes me on a leash, in a maze of hallways, we finally arrive in front of a door that he opens and I find myself directly in court, in the place of the condemned, of course. . I say instead of the condemned because I know very well that I am condemned in advance.

to be continued
do I publish the continuation ?

I am flattered and happy that you like my delirium. Thank you for your support

following:

Indeed, the trial is expeditious, after an identity check, my lawyer whom I have not even met, announces that everything is correct in the procedure, I am told to get up to hear the verdict:

- Karine you are found guilty of wanting to carry out an attack in our country, consequently, I condemn you to be whipped naked in public place then crucified and tortured to death on the cross. Take the condemned woman away, the sentence will be carried out tomorrow morning.

It is true that what I did, I did it knowingly, but to hear my condemnation, A long shiver runs through my body, my belly tightens, I feel this fear which is not far away to trigger an orgasm. Of course, I do not have the floor, and I am immediately returned to the cell. But at least this time, my hands are free. I ended up dozing off exhausted by so many emotions. I will be awake in the evening, a guard brings me a meal which is welcome because I haven't eaten anything since my arrival. But as I approach he said to me:

- Not so quickly bitch, you have to earn your meal.

I quickly understand where he is coming from, because he undresses, his cock is already erect. I take my turn off my dress.

I lie down and spread my thighs, that's all I have to do if I want to have my meal. This bastard has no refinement and literally rapes me, I feel him ejaculate in my pussy, while I barely had time to wet. It emerges immediately leaving me my meal it is essential for me. I will make myself cum later by masturbating.

I barely finished my meal when the door of my cell opens again, this time there are two of them, already naked with their cocks erect. I am ordered to put myself on all fours. They are welcome I hope this time they will make me cum. Barely in position, I feel a hard cock sodomize me, and another that comes into my mouth, this time we will all three cum together. The rest of the night, it will be a constant parade, I will still be raped by all the holes. I can no longer count the cocks that I have put in the oven all night. In the morning they will leave me a little alone, and I will be able to sleep a little.

Awake at dawn it is the executioner who comes to get me. Compared to the other guards, he is not brutal, thinking that he too wants to rape me, I spread my thighs, but he announces to me:

- We don't have time, but don't worry, I'll fuck you on the scaffold in public. Put on your dress, it will be ripped off at the whip station, it's for the show.

I almost have sympathy for him, he speaks to me kindly, I also have the impression that I do not leave him indifferent. But can we speak of complicity, on the man who will whip me and undoubtedly torture me to death on the cross?

My hands are shaking as I put this dress on, it's probably the last item of clothing I'll wear in my short remaining life. I ask him

- Is it for now?

- No, before you're going to be naked, I'll whip you with blood on your back, buttocks and thighs. So that on the cross, your wounds may reopen, and make you suffer. I'll fuck you when you have your wrists nailed to your patibulum.

- Are you going to sodomize me too?

- You would like it

- Yes a lot

- I will do it ! I feel like you're a masochistic slut. Do you know by whom you were denounced?

- Yes, it is I who sent this anonymous letter.

- You're crazy, you know I'm going to make you scream in pain?

- I know it's also what turns me on.

- I've seen bitches before, but like you, never.

to be continued

following:

Indeed, the trial is expeditious, after an identity check, my lawyer whom I have not even met, announces that everything is correct in the procedure, I am told to get up to hear the verdict:

- Karine you are found guilty of wanting to carry out an attack in our country, consequently, I condemn you to be whipped naked in public place then crucified and tortured to death on the cross. Take the condemned woman away, the sentence will be carried out tomorrow morning.

It is true that what I did, I did it knowingly, but to hear my condemnation, A long shiver runs through my body, my belly tightens, I feel this fear which is not far away to trigger an orgasm. Of course, I do not have the floor, and I am immediately returned to the cell. But at least this time, my hands are free. I ended up dozing off exhausted by so many emotions. I will be awake in the evening, a guard brings me a meal which is welcome because I haven't eaten anything since my arrival. But as I approach he said to me:

I quickly understand where he is coming from, because he undresses, his cock is already erect. I take my turn off my dress.

I lie down and spread my thighs, that's all I have to do if I want to have my meal. This bastard has no refinement and literally rapes me, I feel him ejaculate in my pussy, while I barely had time to wet. It emerges immediately leaving me my meal it is essential for me. I will make myself cum later by masturbating.

I barely finished my meal when the door of my cell opens again, this time there are two of them, already naked with their cocks erect. I am ordered to put myself on all fours. They are welcome I hope this time they will make me cum. Barely in position, I feel a hard cock sodomize me, and another that comes into my mouth, this time we will all three cum together. The rest of the night, it will be a constant parade, I will still be raped by all the holes. I can no longer count the cocks that I have put in the oven all night. In the morning they will leave me a little alone, and I will be able to sleep a little.

Awake at dawn it is the executioner who comes to get me. Compared to the other guards, he is not brutal, thinking that he too wants to rape me, I spread my thighs, but he announces to me:

- We don't have time, but don't worry, I'll fuck you on the scaffold in public. Put on your dress, it will be ripped off at the whip station, it's for the show.

I almost have sympathy for him, he speaks to me kindly, I also have the impression that I do not leave him indifferent. But can we speak of complicity, on the man who will whip me and undoubtedly torture me to death on the cross?

My hands are shaking as I put this dress on, it's probably the last item of clothing I'll wear in my short remaining life. I ask him

- Is it for now?

- No, before you're going to be naked, I'll whip you with blood on your back, buttocks and thighs. So that on the cross, your wounds may reopen, and make you suffer. I'll fuck you when you have your wrists nailed to your patibulum.

- You would like it

- Yes a lot

- I will do it ! I feel like you're a masochistic slut. Do you know by whom you were denounced?

to be continued
I just love this story :enamorado: :devil:

following:

- Is it for now?

- You would like it

- Yes a lot

to be continued
I love the way you express your masochism, I can't wait for the rest.

following

He ties my hands behind my back, then stealthily gives me a kiss on the neck, before putting on a dog collar, or rather a bitch collar. This is how I feel, I feel like a bitch in heat. And it is on a leash that I am taken outside, the crowd is already there, they insult me, these people are convinced that I am a terrorist. I discover the raised platform where I am going to be whipped. In the front row, I see the magistrate who condemned me, I should hate him, but in the end it is still me who put myself in this situation, I have what I came to seek, At the foot of the steps, I say to my executioner:

- If you remove the leash, I can ride alone

There is no longer any doubt that there is a bond between us, I will be cooperative, and he knows that I won't blame him when he makes me scream in pain. After taking off my leash, my legs shake when I go up the stairs, I want to piss, I think I won't be able to hold back, when he whips me, it will add to my humiliation.

He unties my hands behind my back, then positions me under the portico where I am going to be whipped, obediently I myself spread the arms which he sets wide apart, at the top of the portico, then I spread my legs which he fixed on the bottom. I am tied in X my whole body is exposed to the whip. The public is amazed to see such a cooperative convict, I hear some reactions:

- You saw ? she doesn't even resist

- Yes, she is even very cooperative

- But my word is a masochistic bitch, you will see that she will enjoy under the whip.

- The show will only get better

The executioner now advances in front of me takes the neckline of my dress with both hands and pulls brutally, tearing it in two, revealing my chest, the crowd is silent at the sight of my body which is revealed in front of them. The executioner will finish cutting and tearing the sleeves of my dress with a knife, leaving me totally naked. I am ready to undergo this whip that I have wanted for so long, a whip that will leave deep marks in my body.

The executioner got shirtless, I can admire his muscular body, a bump at the height of his penis, reveals to me that he is not indifferent to my body, I hope he will rape me, before to nail me to the cross. he has armed himself with a formidable single tail, he makes me kiss him, the audience is probably silent, impressed by my courage, usually the condemned must cry, beg for mercy, but instead they see a bitch covered in sweat, pussy glistening with excitement, kissing the whip that will make her howl in pain.

The first hits are very violent on the back and buttocks, the single tail penetrates deep into my skin and very quickly I feel the blood flowing on my thighs, I scream and struggle to the extent of my ties, but I cannot avoid anything. But deep down, I don't want it either. Despite the horrible suffering, my pussy begins to flow, I feel a first orgasm rising, when the executioner sends his whip between my spread thighs, the end hits my pussy, it's the explosion, I scream with pleasure this time and my pussy squirts for a long time before I lose consciousness.

I am awakened by the spray of a bucket of ice water. The executioner approaches me, fixes me in the eyes, caressing my breasts, then twisting the ends, making me moan, say to me:

- I will have a lot of fun whipping your big cow breasts

I don't answer, but I smile at him, he understands that we have become very close. I am very demonstrative and it is good for his show. I close my eyes while waiting for the first blows, I hope to have another orgasm as strong, even if it destroys the front of my still intact body. I want to pee more and more, I don't think I will be able to hold back.

The first blow hits both my breasts at the same time, a flash of fire crosses my chest, I scream again, back to hell. He goes down on my belly, then my thighs, and comes back to my breasts, this time he goes after them, he wants to blood them. The pain is intense, I can no longer restrain myself, I empty my bladder screaming, under the laughter of the spectators. The humiliation has an unexpected effect, it turns me on and I feel that I am going to come again, I inflate my chest offering my breasts to the executioner he whips me in full swing, blood spurts, my nipples have burst, blood runs on my belly, I am going through a long orgasm that never ends, my pussy squirts again, I piss myself on at the same time, the spectators do not know if I piss or if I cum. This time I will not lose consciousness, but will remain unresponsive when he stops this terrible flogging. He thinks I passed out again, but as he approach me, I raise my head and say:

- thank you for this long orgasm

- bitch, now you're going to go to the cross, which is 1 km away

- I am ready

he unties me, I have difficulty standing, I am given a drink, and after a short pause, I am loaded with the patibulum on my shoulders, with my wrists tied on it, so that I do not drop it. My terrible Stations of the Cross begins, I have to walk stumbling, completely naked, my feet are scratched on the sharp stones and the fragments of glass that have been sown on my way, stimulated by the whip, but despite my good will , I fall several times, the guards are obliged to help me up, I am at the end of my strength. When I finally arrive on the spot, I discover the stipe which awaits me, as well as a huge horned already planted, I imagine it already in my pussy or my ass. The emotion is very strong, yet even if I still had the choice I think I will continue, The executioner orders me:

- Come on bitch, it's the end of the road, lie down on the ground and extend your arms on the patibulum

I think that indeed, I am at the end of the road, courageously, I lie down on the ground grimacing, because my back is in lint. Shaking I being my arms against the patibulum. The executioner wants to tie me up, but I tell him it's useless, I won't budge. He straddles my belly to immobilize me. I watch him position the first nail on my right wrist, I'm fascinated. He lifts the hammer and strikes, the nail crosses my wrist to sink into the wood, a fraction of a second after a flash of fire crosses my arm I scream while arching, lifting my executioner, it will take another 5 blows to drive the nail deeply, then it is the turn of my left wrist, I am shaken by a big sob. But courageously, I position my arm. Without giving me time to understand, the executioner takes my speed, positions the nail and strikes. This time I am surprised, my entire upper body is in pain. My executioner got up to admire his work. I can see a bump at the height of his penis, I want him to fuck me, through my tears and my sobs, I open my thighs, I feel my pussy moisten, I smile at him. He understood the message, takes off his pants, his cock is already erect and very hard. He lies on top of me, and sucks my injured breasts, I moan with happiness when I feel his cock penetrate my pussy. I will enjoy very quickly. He held back, now he lifts me up to put my legs on his shoulders freeing my anus, he sodomizes me, this time it's downright, an electric current flowing through me, I scream, I squirt and enjoy a very long time, I feeling it squirt in my belly. When I come to my senses, my executioner is standing, he remained naked, but his cock is at rest after his long ejaculation in my belly. I watch my sore wrists destroyed forever. I think "this time there is no turning back, I am going to die on this cross. I have no time to think any longer. The guards have tied the patibulum on each side and by means of ropes I am slowly hoisted to the top of the stipe, I have to get up first, then my feet leave the ground, I scream again because the pain in my arms is very strong, I feel the horned plowing my back, finally after a shaking the patibulum goes into the planned notch, where it will be fixed Hanging by my wrists the pain radiates all over my upper body and it is with relief that I see the guard lifting me by the hips, to position me on the cornu, I spread my thighs to facilitate the introduction into my pussy is done without difficulty. My executioner comes forward and gives me a gourd of fresh water which is welcome. Finally, I drink greedily, realizing a little late that the water tastes funny, I ask him:

- Isn't that water?

- Yes but with an aphrodisiac additive, you haven't finished enjoying bitch.

to be continued

following

He ties my hands behind my back, then stealthily gives me a kiss on the neck, before putting on a dog collar, or rather a bitch collar. This is how I feel, I feel like a bitch in heat. And it is on a leash that I am taken outside, the crowd is already there, they insult me, these people are convinced that I am a terrorist. I discover the raised platform where I am going to be whipped. In the front row, I see the magistrate who condemned me, I should hate him, but in the end it is still me who put myself in this situation, I have what I came to seek, At the foot of the steps, I say to my executioner:

- If you remove the leash, I can ride alone

There is no longer any doubt that there is a bond between us, I will be cooperative, and he knows that I won't blame him when he makes me scream in pain. After taking off my leash, my legs shake when I go up the stairs, I want to piss, I think I won't be able to hold back, when he whips me, it will add to my humiliation.

He unties my hands behind my back, then positions me under the portico where I am going to be whipped, obediently I myself spread the arms which he sets wide apart, at the top of the portico, then I spread my legs which he fixed on the bottom. I am tied in X my whole body is exposed to the whip. The public is amazed to see such a cooperative convict, I hear some reactions:

- You saw ? she doesn't even resist

- Yes, she is even very cooperative

- But my word is a masochistic bitch, you will see that she will enjoy under the whip.

- The show will only get better

The executioner now advances in front of me takes the neckline of my dress with both hands and pulls brutally, tearing it in two, revealing my chest, the crowd is silent at the sight of my body which is revealed in front of them. The executioner will finish cutting and tearing the sleeves of my dress with a knife, leaving me totally naked. I am ready to undergo this whip that I have wanted for so long, a whip that will leave deep marks in my body.

The executioner got shirtless, I can admire his muscular body, a bump at the height of his penis, reveals to me that he is not indifferent to my body, I hope he will rape me, before to nail me to the cross. he has armed himself with a formidable single tail, he makes me kiss him, the audience is probably silent, impressed by my courage, usually the condemned must cry, beg for mercy, but instead they see a bitch covered in sweat, pussy glistening with excitement, kissing the whip that will make her howl in pain.

The first hits are very violent on the back and buttocks, the single tail penetrates deep into my skin and very quickly I feel the blood flowing on my thighs, I scream and struggle to the extent of my ties, but I cannot avoid anything. But deep down, I don't want it either. Despite the horrible suffering, my pussy begins to flow, I feel a first orgasm rising, when the executioner sends his whip between my spread thighs, the end hits my pussy, it's the explosion, I scream with pleasure this time and my pussy squirts for a long time before I lose consciousness.

I am awakened by the spray of a bucket of ice water. The executioner approaches me, fixes me in the eyes, caressing my breasts, then twisting the ends, making me moan, say to me:

- I will have a lot of fun whipping your big cow breasts

I don't answer, but I smile at him, he understands that we have become very close. I am very demonstrative and it is good for his show. I close my eyes while waiting for the first blows, I hope to have another orgasm as strong, even if it destroys the front of my still intact body. I want to pee more and more, I don't think I will be able to hold back.

The first blow hits both my breasts at the same time, a flash of fire crosses my chest, I scream again, back to hell. He goes down on my belly, then my thighs, and comes back to my breasts, this time he goes after them, he wants to blood them. The pain is intense, I can no longer restrain myself, I empty my bladder screaming, under the laughter of the spectators. The humiliation has an unexpected effect, it turns me on and I feel that I am going to come again, I inflate my chest offering my breasts to the executioner he whips me in full swing, blood spurts, my nipples have burst, blood runs on my belly, I am going through a long orgasm that never ends, my pussy squirts again, I piss myself on at the same time, the spectators do not know if I piss or if I cum. This time I will not lose consciousness, but will remain unresponsive when he stops this terrible flogging. He thinks I passed out again, but as he approach me, I raise my head and say:

- thank you for this long orgasm

- bitch, now you're going to go to the cross, which is 1 km away

- I am ready

he unties me, I have difficulty standing, I am given a drink, and after a short pause, I am loaded with the patibulum on my shoulders, with my wrists tied on it, so that I do not drop it. My terrible Stations of the Cross begins, I have to walk stumbling, completely naked, my feet are scratched on the sharp stones and the fragments of glass that have been sown on my way, stimulated by the whip, but despite my good will , I fall several times, the guards are obliged to help me up, I am at the end of my strength. When I finally arrive on the spot, I discover the stipe which awaits me, as well as a huge horned already planted, I imagine it already in my pussy or my ass. The emotion is very strong, yet even if I still had the choice I think I will continue, The executioner orders me:

- Come on bitch, it's the end of the road, lie down on the ground and extend your arms on the patibulum

I think that indeed, I am at the end of the road, courageously, I lie down on the ground grimacing, because my back is in lint. Shaking I being my arms against the patibulum. The executioner wants to tie me up, but I tell him it's useless, I won't budge. He straddles my belly to immobilize me. I watch him position the first nail on my right wrist, I'm fascinated. He lifts the hammer and strikes, the nail crosses my wrist to sink into the wood, a fraction of a second after a flash of fire crosses my arm I scream while arching, lifting my executioner, it will take another 5 blows to drive the nail deeply, then it is the turn of my left wrist, I am shaken by a big sob. But courageously, I position my arm. Without giving me time to understand, the executioner takes my speed, positions the nail and strikes. This time I am surprised, my entire upper body is in pain. My executioner got up to admire his work. I can see a bump at the height of his penis, I want him to fuck me, through my tears and my sobs, I open my thighs, I feel my pussy moisten, I smile at him. He understood the message, takes off his pants, his cock is already erect and very hard. He lies on top of me, and sucks my injured breasts, I moan with happiness when I feel his cock penetrate my pussy. I will enjoy very quickly. He held back, now he lifts me up to put my legs on his shoulders freeing my anus, he sodomizes me, this time it's downright, an electric current flowing through me, I scream, I squirt and enjoy a very long time, I feeling it squirt in my belly. When I come to my senses, my executioner is standing, he remained naked, but his cock is at rest after his long ejaculation in my belly. I watch my sore wrists destroyed forever. I think "this time there is no turning back, I am going to die on this cross. I have no time to think any longer. The guards have tied the patibulum on each side and by means of ropes I am slowly hoisted to the top of the stipe, I have to get up first, then my feet leave the ground, I scream again because the pain in my arms is very strong, I feel the horned plowing my back, finally after a shaking the patibulum goes into the planned notch, where it will be fixed Hanging by my wrists the pain radiates all over my upper body and it is with relief that I see the guard lifting me by the hips, to position me on the cornu, I spread my thighs to facilitate the introduction into my pussy is done without difficulty. My executioner comes forward and gives me a gourd of fresh water which is welcome. Finally, I drink greedily, realizing a little late that the water tastes funny, I ask him:

- Isn't that water?

- Yes but with an aphrodisiac additive, you haven't finished enjoying bitch.

to be continued
Such a great story, brava! :ARMS1: :ARMS1::ARMS1:

I love how willing she is, how compliant. And of course, she sought this ordeal by reporting herself to the authorities, a marvellous detail I intend to steal for one of my stories one day! Intense, vibrant writing, really a great treat to read, thank you :enamorado:

following
I know that the hardest part is yet to come, when the executioner comes forward to nail my feet, obediently I let him position my left foot, under my buttocks he will nail it to the side of the stipe, through the ankle. I want to be brave, but I tremble with fear, I close my eyes, breathing deeply while waiting for the shock, which doesn't take long, the pain goes up my leg. I can't hold back a scream, I want to beg but I hold back knowing that anyway it won't help, then it's the turn of my right foot, this time it's too loud I lose consciousness .

I am awakened of course, by the spray of a bucket of ice and salt water, which brings me back to hell. My feet are now nailed on either side of the stipe under my buttocks, thighs wide apart, leaving a breathtaking view of my pussy, but now I have a point of support, I can lift myself, to relieve my arms. This movement also makes me lift the horn in my pussy, a long shiver runs through my body, and despite the excruciating pain in my feet my pussy, at the same time lubricating the horn, it makes me want to sodomize, first slowly at the entrance of my anus I let myself fall, penetrating myself deeply. It won't be very long before I am shaken by another very long and very powerful orgasm, making me scream with happiness.

I can see the executioner looking at me satisfied with his work, a mocking smile. I shout at him:

- Yes I'm a bitch, watch me cum in pain and enjoy the bitch show

- If you like to suffer you will be served, look what I am preparing for you

A mixture of horror and excitement makes me shiver when I see him rolling a brazier, where irons are heated, each more dreadful than the other.

He comes out of the pikes of the brazier, he pushes the first vertically into the left breast, aaaahhhhh, he makes it penetrate gently, and pierces it right through, then he does the same thing horizontally. My left breast is pierced by two hot spikes in the shape of a cross. It makes me scream. He's going to do the same for the right breast, it's both horrible and at the same time I want it. I'm going to scream again during the operation.

Now he's about to apply an X-shaped iron to my belly just below the navel. I move back my belly in as much as possible, but the inevitable happens, first the intense heat, then an excruciating pain shakes my body, I scream and piss on me, at the same time spraying my executioner who insults me by hitting my breasts already painful, I ask her forgiveness, I did not do it on purpose.

In fact he doesn't blame me, he knows it's part of the show, he decides to make me cum,, I feel his tongue on my clit, then he sucks it in, nibbles it, until I explodes in an incredible orgasm spraying him again with my cum, this time he won't say anything to me just licking his lips. I feel humiliated and happy at the same time for what I am going through.

I ask him if I am going to die soon, he does not answer, decided to make me suffer again he takes another red iron, to draw 4 lines on my belly just under the breasts. It smells like burnt flesh rising in my nostrils, it's my own flesh, I can't take it anymore I beg him "kill me, let's get it over with". He still hesitates then turns to the magistrate who nods his head, authorizing him to end it. I think he will break my shins as is customary, but the executioner approaches with two ropes terminated in nooses which he puts around my breasts, squeezing them very tight. The other end is connected to a winch, then this one is actuated, tightening the nooses, my breasts are constricted, the winch continues to tighten. I realize he is going to tear off my breasts, but oddly enough, it turns me on very strongly, the pain is intense, but the rising orgasm is the strongest that I have never felt in my whole life.

We hear a long howl, from Nicole, her pussy doesn't stop squirting, until her breasts tear off, triggering a hemorrhage, her head falls on her chest, she died in a most powerful orgasm , which she never had in all her life, you can still see a slight smile on her lips, she died happy. She succeeded in her death.

end

following
I know that the hardest part is yet to come, when the executioner comes forward to nail my feet, obediently I let him position my left foot, under my buttocks he will nail it to the side of the stipe, through the ankle. I want to be brave, but I tremble with fear, I close my eyes, breathing deeply while waiting for the shock, which doesn't take long, the pain goes up my leg. I can't hold back a scream, I want to beg but I hold back knowing that anyway it won't help, then it's the turn of my right foot, this time it's too loud I lose consciousness .

I am awakened of course, by the spray of a bucket of ice and salt water, which brings me back to hell. My feet are now nailed on either side of the stipe under my buttocks, thighs wide apart, leaving a breathtaking view of my pussy, but now I have a point of support, I can lift myself, to relieve my arms. This movement also makes me lift the horn in my pussy, a long shiver runs through my body, and despite the excruciating pain in my feet my pussy, at the same time lubricating the horn, it makes me want to sodomize, first slowly at the entrance of my anus I let myself fall, penetrating myself deeply. It won't be very long before I am shaken by another very long and very powerful orgasm, making me scream with happiness.

I can see the executioner looking at me satisfied with his work, a mocking smile. I shout at him:

- Yes I'm a bitch, watch me cum in pain and enjoy the bitch show

- If you like to suffer you will be served, look what I am preparing for you

A mixture of horror and excitement makes me shiver when I see him rolling a brazier, where irons are heated, each more dreadful than the other.

He comes out of the pikes of the brazier, he pushes the first vertically into the left breast, aaaahhhhh, he makes it penetrate gently, and pierces it right through, then he does the same thing horizontally. My left breast is pierced by two hot spikes in the shape of a cross. It makes me scream. He's going to do the same for the right breast, it's both horrible and at the same time I want it. I'm going to scream again during the operation.

Now he's about to apply an X-shaped iron to my belly just below the navel. I move back my belly in as much as possible, but the inevitable happens, first the intense heat, then an excruciating pain shakes my body, I scream and piss on me, at the same time spraying my executioner who insults me by hitting my breasts already painful, I ask her forgiveness, I did not do it on purpose.

In fact he doesn't blame me, he knows it's part of the show, he decides to make me cum,, I feel his tongue on my clit, then he sucks it in, nibbles it, until I explodes in an incredible orgasm spraying him again with my cum, this time he won't say anything to me just licking his lips. I feel humiliated and happy at the same time for what I am going through.

I ask him if I am going to die soon, he does not answer, decided to make me suffer again he takes another red iron, to draw 4 lines on my belly just under the breasts. It smells like burnt flesh rising in my nostrils, it's my own flesh, I can't take it anymore I beg him "kill me, let's get it over with". He still hesitates then turns to the magistrate who nods his head, authorizing him to end it. I think he will break my shins as is customary, but the executioner approaches with two ropes terminated in nooses which he puts around my breasts, squeezing them very tight. The other end is connected to a winch, then this one is actuated, tightening the nooses, my breasts are constricted, the winch continues to tighten. I realize he is going to tear off my breasts, but oddly enough, it turns me on very strongly, the pain is intense, but the rising orgasm is the strongest that I have never felt in my whole life.

We hear a long howl, from Nicole, her pussy doesn't stop squirting, until her breasts tear off, triggering a hemorrhage, her head falls on her chest, she died in a most powerful orgasm , which she never had in all her life, you can still see a slight smile on her lips, she died happy. She succeeded in her death.

end
Wow, INTENSE even by cf standards, that’s impressive! :applaudit:
Amazing story nicole! My favourite bit is when you are squirming and helplessly orgasming on the cross, spectacular! :enamorado:

I found that intensely erotic with visions of @markus imagery filling my head. It is hard to pick a favourite, so much to like.

I do find using hot metal on a crucified slave to be intensely erotic, already suffering from the nails and recent scourging. I am quite willing to accept with the right stimulation and the right masochist such multiple orgasms under torture is fantasy-possible! If such were possible in real life I shouldn’t wonder that there would still be real crucifixions occurring, attended by bitches from @markus stories, yourself, and weirdos like me!

Perhaps it is just as well I’m not a female bitch and cannot have multiple orgasms, lest I volunteer for a one way trip to the crux!

Thank you, @nicole, I enjoyed watching your execution very much, and once again your English lended great charm to the telling!
:babeando: :very_hot::clap::span1:

Back
Top Bottom