Cross Height

Would it be more humiliating to die on a short cross or a tall cross?

• Short cross (nipples at eye-level)

• Tall cross (feet at or above eye level)

• Other (please comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Which cross is more humiliating for the condemned is a toss-up. A low cross gives easier access to her (his) exposed and unprotected body for further physical or sexual assaults. But for public display purposes a taller cross is better. Looking down at people looking up at my bare breasts and between my legs would be very humiliating indeed. Especially if a cornu is used. :eek:

Which cross is more humiliating for the condemned is a toss-up. A low cross gives easier access to her (his) exposed and unprotected body for further physical or sexual assaults. But for public display purposes a taller cross is better. Looking down at people looking up at my bare breasts and between my legs would be very humiliating indeed. Especially if a cornu is used. :eek:
Only, if the cornu is small or does not enter, because you gayphobic bastard had never sex, or as female you didn't let anyone touch you at the right places. I remember how I was humiliated the last time when I was spending blood. There was the question on the papers, if you had sex with different partners or with the same sex in the last six months and I had to wrote "unfortunately not". I was so ashamed I never came back to spend blood again!

Back
Top Bottom