Crossed Conversation [from DjEtla's challenge]

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm kicking around an idea for a short story challenge for myself:

Write a short story where every single bit of dialog -- all of it -- is between two women on crosses next to each other, naked, for their execution. (There might be some guards or onlookers to watch the executions. But in my story they don't have any speaking parts.)

It would be a tough challenge. The story cannot have any action because the two main characters are nailed in place, helpless and immobile. So the dialog would have to carry the whole story. It's hard to think about some kind of narrative or story arc that readers would find interesting. What could the characters say to each other? One might try to give a pep talk to the other, but it's quickly obvious that's a ridiculous and pathetic attempt to downplay the horror of their situation. They might talk about "How can the law be so cruel?" They might talk about their fears for what is ahead, like rapidly increasing pain and the possibility of animal predation (especially from aggressive birds) while they're both helpless to resist, an easy and risk-free meal for any creature that wants it. They might talk about who they'd like to see in the audience and who they do not wish to see in the audience, and the complicated, gut wrenching emotions that it would bring to see the right person or the wrong person to watch the suffering.

Anyway maybe I'll kick this idea around a little more.

DjEtla's challenge is intriguing (as all his ideas that he reports here), so I think I will take that challenge for myself too.

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/short-stories-by-djetla.7519/page-9#post-828921

- - -

Title: "Crossed Conversations"

As the sun began to rise, casting long shadows across the execution field, two young women found themselves in the most harrowing situation imaginable. They were naked, each nailed to a cross, helpless and exposed. Their names were Anna and Bella. Despite their predicament, they managed to find solace in each other's words.

"Hey, I'm Anna," the girl on the left said, her voice trembling but trying to sound upbeat.

"I'm Bella," replied the girl on the right, her voice equally shaky. "Guess we're in this together, huh?"

"Looks like it," Anna sighed, trying to move but wincing in pain. "How are you holding up?"

"I've been better," Bella replied with a grim chuckle. "Never thought I'd end up on a cross, especially naked."

Anna glanced over, "Yeah, it's humiliating. I can feel every eye on us. On every... part of us."

There was a brief silence as both girls tried to process their situation.

"Anna, what scares you the most about this?" Bella asked, her voice soft.

"Predators, I guess," Anna replied. "Birds, animals... even insects. We're just... here, like an open buffet."

Bella shuddered at the thought. "I'm terrified of the pain, the agony that's gonna come. And death... it seems so close now."

"Yeah, death is looming over us like a dark cloud," Anna agreed. "I keep thinking about my family. Who do you wish was here in the audience?"

Bella thought for a moment. "My best friend, maybe. But also, I'm glad my parents aren't here. Couldn't bear them seeing me like this."

"I wish my sister was here," Anna said. "She always had a way of making things seem less terrible. But part of me is relieved she's not."

Their conversation turned to memories, trying to distract themselves from their grim reality.

"Did you ever think about sex while up here?" Bella asked suddenly.

Anna blushed, "Well, yeah. It's strange. The vulnerability, the exposure. It's... oddly exciting, in a twisted way."

"I know, right?" Bella said. "I feel my pussy and clit so exposed, so sensitive. It's like this mix of fear and a weird kind of thrill."

They both laughed nervously.

"The pain is starting to build up," Anna confessed after a while. "My wrists, my feet... it's like a constant, throbbing agony."

"I'm trying to focus on anything but the pain," Bella replied. "But it's hard. Every part of me aches, my nipples are so sensitive to the breeze, my belly-button feels like a target for every bug."

"As the day goes on, it's gonna get worse, isn't it?" Anna said, her voice filled with dread.

"Probably," Bella sighed. "We'll suffer, be tormented. But maybe, in our last moments, we'll find some kind of release. Maybe even an orgasm before the end."

"That's a strange thought," Anna mused. "Cumming while dying. But in a way, it makes sense. The ultimate release from this torture."

Their conversation continued, a mix of fear, pain, and the strange, morbid curiosity of their predicament. They talked about their lives, their dreams, and even the absurdity of finding some kind of sexual excitement in their situation.

As the day wore on, the sun climbed higher, casting fewer shadows and offering no respite to Anna and Bella on their crosses. Their conversation, though growing weaker, continued to be a lifeline in their shared ordeal.

"You know, I used to fantasize about being helpless," Bella confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. "But this... this is beyond anything I could have imagined."

Anna chuckled weakly. "Fantasies are safer when they're just in our heads, huh? I used to dream about being rescued by a handsome prince. Guess that's not happening."

"No handsome princes around here," Bella said, glancing around at the sparse crowd of onlookers. "Just a bunch of people watching us suffer."

Anna sighed, a sharp pain shooting through her body. "It's getting worse, isn't it? The pain, I mean."

"Yeah, it's like... every part of me is screaming," Bella replied. "My wrists, my feet, even my pussy feels like it's on fire, throbbing with every beat of my heart."

"I feel it too," Anna agreed. "Like every part of me is being torn apart. But there's something else... a kind of... excitement. Do you feel it?"

Bella hesitated before answering. "Yes, I do. It's confusing, feeling aroused in the midst of all this pain. Like my body doesn't know how to react."

"I think it's our bodies trying to cope," Anna theorized. "Finding some kind of pleasure in the pain, maybe as a way to distract us from the reality."

Bella nodded slightly, careful not to aggravate her wounds. "Maybe you're right. It's like my clit is pulsing with its own heartbeat, responding to the pain with this weird, sensual pleasure."

Anna's breath hitched as she shifted slightly. "It's almost like the ultimate BDSM scene, isn't it? Bound, helpless, exposed, and in agony... yet there's this underlying layer of dark, twisted arousal."

Bella laughed softly, the sound turning into a groan of pain. "Never thought I'd die as part of a BDSM fantasy. But here we are, our pussies exposed, our nipples hard from the pain and the breeze... it's surreal."

The conversation began to drift, their thoughts meandering as pain and exhaustion took a firmer hold. They talked about random memories, about people they loved, about dreams unfulfilled.

As the afternoon sun began to dip towards the horizon, their words became slurred, their consciousness fading in and out.

"Anna," Bella murmured, her voice faint. "Do you think we'll... find some kind of release before the end? Like an orgasm?"

"I hope so," Anna replied, her voice equally weak. "It would be a final act of defiance, wouldn't it? To find pleasure in the face of death."

Bella managed a small smile. "Yeah, it would. To cum as we die... it's a strangely comforting thought."

Their conversation dwindled as they both struggled to stay conscious, their bodies wracked with pain and exhaustion. Yet, in their final moments, there was a sense of peace between them, a shared understanding and acceptance of their fate.

As the sky turned a deep shade of crimson with the setting sun, Anna and Bella, each nailed to their crosses, entered the final chapter of their shared tragedy. Their bodies, pushed beyond their limits, were caught in the paradox of agony and an unexpected, sensual awakening.

"Bella," Anna whispered, her voice barely audible, "do you feel that? It's like... like my body is floating. Every pain, every touch of the breeze feels amplified."

"I feel it too, Anna," Bella replied, her words slurred with exhaustion. "It's as if the pain is merging with something else... something almost like pleasure."

Their breathing became labored, each gasp a struggle against the inevitable. Yet, in these desperate moments, there was a strange sense of intimacy, a bond forged in suffering and the bizarre eroticism of their predicament.

"My nipples... they're so sensitive," Anna murmured. "Every breath I take... it's like a wave of pain and... and pleasure."

Bella nodded slightly, her own body echoing Anna's sensations. "My clit... it's throbbing. I never thought I'd be aroused while dying, but here I am... wanting, needing..."

Their conversation became a series of moans and gasps, interspersed with words that conveyed their unique blend of agony and arousal. The crowd had thinned, leaving only a few onlookers to witness their final moments.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the world into twilight, Anna and Bella reached the peak of their physical and emotional journey. Their bodies, racked with pain, began to tremble uncontrollably, not just from the torment of their crucifixion but from a building climax that seemed both impossible and inevitable.

"It's happening," Anna gasped, her voice a mix of pain and ecstasy. "Bella... I'm... I'm..."

"I know, Anna... me too," Bella cried out, her voice breaking. "It's like... like death is coming, but so is... is..."

Their words trailed off as their bodies succumbed to a final, desperate orgasm. In that moment, the lines between life and death, pain and pleasure, became indistinguishably blurred. They writhed as much as their crucified bodies allowed, their cries of agony intermingling with moans of ecstasy, creating a symphony of the most profound human experience.

And then, as suddenly as it had begun, it was over. The waves of pleasure subsided, leaving them both in a state of eerie tranquility. Their eyes met one last time, a silent acknowledgment of their shared journey, a wordless goodbye.

In the end, Anna and Bella's last breaths were taken in unison, their bodies finally finding release from the unbearable pain. As the last light of day vanished, so too did their spirits, leaving behind a haunting memory of their final, rebellious act of finding pleasure in the face of death.

Their bodies remained on the crosses, a testament to the cruelty of their fate and the extraordinary resilience of the human spirit. In their last moments, they had transformed their suffering into a powerful statement of defiance, their final cumming a poignant symbol of their indomitable will to experience life in all its facets, even in the shadow of death.

I would love to see a pic with this awesome story.

Superbest was earlier, and with better results. But still I like to post the 2 women.

Attachments

• Two_crosses_on_a_field_with_crucified_naked_ebony_women_on_them_2263513256.png
    Two_crosses_on_a_field_with_crucified_naked_ebony_women_on_them_2263513256.png
    801.5 KB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom