Crucified Ex

Go to CruxDreams.com

Scoop

Guard
The year was 2045 and society had increasingly fallen apart since the Covid mandates. Crime had run rampant for years and unemployment was at 50 percent. Those who owned homes and had jobs were in gated communities surrounded by armed guards. A strong government was eventually voted in with a promise to reduce crime and the prison population. The mostly female parliament realized that 90 % of the crime was being committed by males between the ages of 20 and 45.

The new government reinstated corporal punishment to even minor offences in an attempt to reduce crime . The majority of offences were punishable by a public flogging . The sentence consisted of between 25 to 150 lashes. Males convicted of rape received the 150 with the cat followed by public castration. Any male convicted of assaulting there female partner would be flogged and sold into slavery .

Although crime was being reduced the cost of keeping the expanding prison population was on the rise. As a result parliament introduced the Crucifixion Act . The act was intended to reduce the prison population by 50 %. All males serving between 5 to 10 years for property crimes were to be sold off as slaves to the wealthy landowners. The males were branded and sentenced to a chastity device to control any urges.

Those males convicted of violent crimes were to receive the punishment of crucifixion. The first of the crucifixions was to take place the first day of summer. Those awaiting crucifixion had 2 months to appeal the sentence. I had been serving a 12 year sentence for assaulting my ex wife. A charge that was false being entirely made up. My ex had her boyfriend leave marks and as a result I had been convicted in a short 1 day trial.

I had written my ex and asked her to tell the truth and found confident that she would come clean. She was aware of my sentence and according to the letter she had written she would ask for leiniency on my behalf. On the day of my hearing I was paraded in front of the court . It was the 25th appeal that day. None of the convictions had been overturned. My ex was in the front of the courtroom and as I looked into her eyes I realized she had not reneged . The opposite had happened and she told the female judge of the horrors she had gone through as a result of my abuse.

After my ex had told her fake story I realized my fate was sealed. I spoke with my attorney as the judge went to her chambers to consider the case. Two hours later I was brought out to hear the decision. The judge lectured me on the fact that I should have been sentenced to life for the assault and not the 12 years. She than proceeded to the pass the sentence.

Prisoner 1007 you have been found guilty a second time. As a result of the Crucifixion Act I have no other choice but to sentence you to death by crucifixion. Due to the request from the victim you will receive the most severe sentence . You will spend the next month locked in chastity and forced to be the slave to your ex spouse. A Marshall of the court will attend to ensure you will not escape. Your ex may use any corporal punishment during your enslavement.

On the first of June you will be taken to the outskirts of the city and crucified naked with the other 25 condemned on this date, On that date you will receive 100 lashes with the cat of nine tails to your body. I am singing an order for an additional 25 lashes to your testicles . After the flogging you will be nailed . A Cornu will be inserted after 12 hours to ensure you last several days. In addition to this weights will be hung from your testicles on the second day. The judge looked at my wife and smiled , asking if she was satisfied with the sentence

As I looked over , I observed the smile on my wife’s face

to be continued………..

Just asking for a friend : is protesting against this matriarchal tyranny and its horrible practices also a crucifiable crime?:cursing2:
I've quoted Kipling here a few times before -

'For the female of the species
Is more deadly than the male.'

You have been warned :smiley_1140:

I’m thinking the punishment for protesting would be one of the following
1 ,,,,,, stretched on rack with testicle whipping
2……. sentenced to 1 year chastity
3 ……..castration
4………. 75 lashes with cock piercing

I’m thinking the punishment for protesting would be one of the following
1 ,,,,,, stretched on rack with testicle whipping
2……. sentenced to 1 year chastity
3 ……..castration
4………. 75 lashes with cock piercing
Now, that would be disproportional sadism! :eek: :loco:
What is wrong with a good old simple crucifixion?:roto2nuse:

Crucified Ex

After my court appearance I was shackled and taken by a security team to the residence of my ex wife. After a two hour drive into the country side the prison van pulled up and through the gates of a large estate. It was obvious that my ex had married into a wealthy family. As the van drove up the long driveway I couldn’t help but notice large 8x8 timber post lining the drive going towards the residence. The post were to far apart and to high to be the start of a fencing system.

The security team must of saw the bewildered look on my face. The guard asked if I had any idea of what I was observing. At that point the female guard told me they were crucifixion post being installed at the request of my ex. I was advised the property was a prison farm where slave convicts from the penal system were kept . As I looked over the fields I observed numerous half naked slaves working the land. Although the majority were males, several female convicts were observed. I told the guard my crucifixion date was to be on the 1st of June, more than 4 weeks away and that it was to be carried out just outside the city limits of my alleged crime.
The guards advised that it was for the crucifixion of any convict caught escaping. Apparently slave owners had the legal right to impose crucifixion on any convict, male or female starting on the 03 May.

As we neared the mansion the van took a road leading to a large barn like structure 200 meters from the main residence. I was unloaded and taken into the large wooden building, The smell of fresh cut timber was in the air.

I was taken to a smaller room and was met by my ex wife and her sister. Both women were in riding chaps with knee high leather boots. Riding crops were observed in their hands.

My ex had a wicked smile on her face. She instructed the guards to strip me and cuff my hands behind my back . A leather collar was attached to my neck by my sister in law at which point I was lead upstairs to a room I assumed was used for punishing slaves.
An array of different whips lined the walls including canes and different sized crops. A stretching rack and a St Andrews cross were the centre piece.

I was forced to my knees as my ex stood over me pushing her crotch into my nose. My ex was still a beautiful woman and her scent drove me crazy. Although I knew a painful torture was about to come my cock became hard.

My ex removed her riding pants and took me over to a small table where she put her one foot on giving me a look at her pussy. I immediately upon her orders began to lick her, enjoying both texture and scent. As I began to drop pre cum I was startled by a severe whipping being inflicted with the crop held by my sister in law

Crucified Ex …… part 3

After a short time my ex had a shattering climax . She immediately bent over shoving her ass into my face. My sister in law instructed me to lick the juices that had dripped into my ex wife’s ass . After giving her an ass cleaning with my tongue I was dragged over to a large beam with strong metal hooks attached . My arms were stretched over my head and the cuffs were attached to the metal hooks leaving me suspended 6 inches off the ground.

My sister in law went to the selection of whips grabbing the medium sized cat, My owner (ex)) advised that I would be receiving 50 lashes. I began to wish these 30 days would go by quickly. At this point a quick crucifixion is something I could only hope for.

After the whipping my back chest and ass were completely covered with deep welts. I was cut down and dragged into my cell where my hands were chained to a post allowing me approx 6 feet of movement.

My ex attended my cell later that evening advising me that I would be serving hard labour over the next 30 days and that I would receive a different torture each day. At that time she informed that she had written the court requesting that she be in charge of my crucifixion on the 01 June.

After spending a sleepless night in my small cell i was brought out in the early hours by two female guards and taken to the punishment room. I was dragged to the rack where my sister in law and ex were waiting . I was stripped of my loincloth and placed spread eagled on the medieval torture device, The sound of the metal chains rattled as they were secured to my limbs.

The larger of the 2 guards approached and proceeded to wrap strong twine around my testicles at which point she pulled a small chain down from the beam above the rack attaching this to the twine, I could hear the sound of the chain tightening as my balls were stretched away from my body lifting me slightly off the table. The smaller of the two guards approached and proceeded to whip my balls with a small leather whip. After receiving this punishment my sister in law mounted the rack in the nude shoving her ass into my face. I was instructed to tongue fuck her in the ass and make her cum,

After her orgasm I was removed from the rack and secured spread eagled on a whipping frame. My ex informed me that the head of my cock would be pierced with a thick ring.

This was the fate of all male convicts on the farm and although I would only be there a short time there would be no exception.

Prior to going back to the cell a chastity cage was fitted over my cock. I was advised that criminals under sentence of crucifixion would not be tolerated to ensure the hardness of there cock on the date of execution

On the 05 May the convicts were gathered together outside the stables. My testicles were still swollen from the last whipping and the chastity device only made things worse. I had lost several pounds from working the fields and rock quarry. As I looked around I saw that all the males had cock rings inserted. Several looked like they had just received a fresh flogging and could barely stand. Bloody welts were observed on their backs legs and ass.

As we stood to attention two slaves were being dragged in front of us by two of the more vicious guards Mistress Kasandra and Mistress Tara. Both were amazons and were known for inflicting extreme punishments. Those convicts, both male and female were expected to thank them after the tortures as well as pleasuring them orally.

As we stood in the hot sun my ex and sister in law rode up on horses . As usual they had riding crops at their sides. My ex dismounted and walked amongst the prisoners . She demanded that all slaves get on there knees.

Me ex appeared more agitated than usual and walked over to the 2 slaves that had been brought forward. She addressed us by saying “ These two had been captured after a failed escape attempt “. As a result of this serious violation I have decided they will be crucified on the 6th May at 12 01 pm

At 11 am they will be removed from their cells and given 75 lashes . The male slave Markus will receive an additional 10 lashes to his cock. The female Aleisha will receive 10 lashes of the cane to her asshole . This punishment will be witnessed by all. She than proceeded to dismiss us.

As I was taken back to my cell I realized I was about to see my first crucifixion, and that in a very short time I would be experiencing the same fate. As I was shackled to the post in my stable my cock began to harden but stopped halfway from the pain of the chastity device. Mistress Kasandra noticed this and made me kneel in front of her. As she pulled her leather panties to the side I smelled her musky scent and began licking her to an orgasm. Anything less would have resulted in being taken to the punishment room.

As I licked I was becoming more aroused but was not entirely sure if it was performing oral sex or the thought of being crucified

On the morning of the 6th May all of the slave convicts were awoken from their cells early to assist with the preparations of the first legalized crucifixion since the Roman Empire. Dignitaries from across the country arrived for a champagne breakfast in the court yard. The slaves were Each assigned a specific task to ensure the execution went off flawlessly.
I had been instructed to oil the whips that were to be used for the pre crucifixion flogging. Once completed they were hung up on hooks beside the two wooden pillars . Oil and a mixture of salt was put in a bucket near the punishment post. The convicts were to be oiled down after this horrific torture.

My execution date was less than three weeks away resulting in me being tethered in a way that escape would be impossible. My leg irons were approx three feet long making running next to impossible. A metal chain was attached to my penis ring and then to the centre of the chain between my ankles. As I completed my task , a middle aged female who was attending the event and spoke with me. The woman wanted to know how many years I had left serving my sentence. Kassandra approached the woman sarcastically commenting “ The good news is he only has to serve three more weeks, the bad news is …….. He ends it naked on a cross”””””

The woman looked to be somewhat disappointed as she was there not only to watch the crucifixion but to buy a few slaves. As she left me she commented “ I guess I will have to come back in three weeks, I think you might make a good spectacle.

At 11 am the two convicts were removed from their cells where they had been chained. Both were brought out to the whipping post where they were to receive the pre crucifixion scourging. The male convict Markus was in excellent shape from working the rock quarry. He was 25 years old and had been serving a 6 year sentence for robbery. Once he approached the post he appeared to shake violently . My ex read out the sentence as required by law. This slave Markus has been found guilty of escaping a legal prison farm. As a result of this crime he will be flogged 75 times with a cat to his naked body. As an additional punishment his cock will be given an additional 10 with a specialized penis whip.

Markus was secured between the 2 post. His arms and legs were stretched to the max and secured with leather ties. My ex approached and ripped his loincloth off revealing his massive cock. She then ordered Kassandra to commence the flogging. The swish of the cat was distinct as was the thud of the whip against his back. Markus screamed in agony . Kassandra continued the flogging at a rate of 1 lash every 15 seconds. At 25 the back of Markus was a mass of bloody welts. She changed position and began inflicting the whip on his chest continuing until she had reached 50. At that point she switched to a cane and proceeded to inflict a severe caning to his ass. At 75 Markus was passed out slumping from his wrist.

My ex instructed the salt to be thrown onto his back which made him come around. Kassandra walked over to the hook removing the penis whip approaching the slave from the front. Markus saw the wicked device that was about to slice into his cock. A chain was attached to his cock ring and pulled out forcing his manhood away from his body. Kassandra was efficient and began to lash the penis of the condemned slave.

After the lashing Markus slumped again and was revived with salt being thrown onto his cock. A large wooden beam was dragged over to the whipping post by two slaves and dropped onto the ground. Markus could smell the fresh timber at his feet, realizing this was the beam his wrist would be nailed to.

Back
Top Bottom