Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting pictures... we need to remember most of the people doing the crucifying were not body-builders nor were the crucified.
Yep most were ugly bastards,like " Moi".... ;)
Screenshot_20240405_031352_Gallery.jpg

From my archives…some photos of me posing in a cross…my loincloth creeping up my hips exposing my smooth balls…eventually falling off…then fatigue sets in and sweat begins to pour from my body..
Deine Hüftlenden-Muskelstränge sind so geil, dass ich am liebsten reinbeissen will..

Okay, crucifying the ugly ones, then the beautiful ones are left over. However who then will make the pictures of your beautiful models? So take the cornu out of your ass, come down and start making pictures, else we will whip you.
Actually, almost no one here will "whip" anybody; almost everybody is a fantasist, and it's almost impossible to put together a scene with any of the members of this website.

Guess my post was recognised as joke, however the self cruxxers are really on cross....
Self-cruxxing is to a real crucifixion enactment as masturbation is to real sex. If you'd ever been to such an event with real men, you'd know that.

Back
Top Bottom