Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Questionnaire for Crucifixion

Part 1

Geographical Region : Southeastern United States, but willing to travel

Filmed? Yes, but only by others equally willing

Part 2

To be crucified? Absolutely!

Kind of cross: T, and low enough to be punched in the gut, chest and groin (but not in the genitals or kidney)

Flogging? Yes—front and back, legs, thighs and ass, but not genitals or kidney

Cornu? No—a sedile instead

Crux Limit? 45 minutes minimum, 2 hours maximum

Naked or Loincloth? Naked throughout the whole thing, forced to strip by crucifiers

Blown or Fucked: forced to ejaculate at the end of crucifixion

Part 3

Crucifier or Bystander? Crucifier

Loincloth or Naked: naked as crucifier, just as naked when being crucified

Give or Receive Blowjobs? Both—that’s why I prefer a low stipes

No dietary requirements

Also, I don’t mind female participants, so long as there are more males

Part 4

Me in my prime:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/members/dismasdolben.18125/#profile-post-15603

Me, now:
Contact me about a planned crucifixion event near Logan, Ohio July 11-14.

I'm going to be in Europe this June; I've been in Mississippi, upper New York State and Arizona for this sort of thing. I can't imagine why a group of us couldn't coordinate something. A crucifixion "scene" involving four or five men--or more--would be ideal. I'd even include a woman or two, if there were four or five naked dudes.
Can you come to Logan, Ohio July 11-14. Crucifixion event planned outdoors in 30 acres of secluded woods with a great cabin. So far, two men including me. Seeking at least one other player.

Actually, almost no one here will "whip" anybody; almost everybody is a fantasist, and it's almost impossible to put together a scene with any of the members of this website.
I will repeat, there WILL be a crucifixion scene July 11-14 in 30 acres of secluded woods near Logan, Ohio. I will be the primary condemned. I will be whipped, then attached to a tree cross with leather cuffs. My top (dom) will also get to play bottom. We will have a luxurious cabin for R&R. I HAVE experience in this sort of scene. We would like at least one more guy to play with us. I hope you will contact me.

Ive never seen this before. Finding Jesus movie. Whipping and crucifixion

Thanks for sharing. I do have a few comments regarding the film. Like most films on this subject, it is quite beside the point and romanticized. 1 plus point, the location of the nails is believable.

What do you think about The mystery men exhibit? Reconstruction of body under shroud of Turin?

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpeg
    IMG_0316.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0312.jpeg
    IMG_0312.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0314.jpeg
    IMG_0314.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0311.jpeg
    IMG_0311.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0313.jpeg
    IMG_0313.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 241
Naked. Shivering. Groaning. Covered in wounds, flies and blood. Defenseless. Stinking. More dead than alive but conscious.
The ultimate victim for animals and birds of prey.
The birds will peck out your eyes first. Then they are going to peck at your soft parts. Your belly, genitals, thighs,....
Relentlessly they are going to tear off your skin with their sharp beaks and your flesh and intestines. They fight for your soft scrotum and limp penis which they tear into shreds. They pull and tug furiously and greedily at your testicles to gobble them up. You are blind. You hear their hoarse cries and the fluttering of their wings. You feel their sharp beaks. Hanging naked you undergo your punishment.

View attachment 1445275
It seems real, I was going to ask about the video. If you did several scenes it would be great.

The Shroud of Turin is a legitimate miracle which has never been successfully scientifically debunked. I love the way it gives atheists the heebie-jeebies!

It's something, but what that something is is unclear. The Catholic Church does not have an official position on it. Let us be content to call it a mystery.

800xj71.jpgeyJidWNrZXQiOiJzaW5ndWxhcnQtd2Vic2l0ZS1wcm9kIiwia2V5IjoiYXJ0d29ya3NcL3BpY3R1cmVzXC9jcm9wcGVkXC...jpgcrucifixion-crucifixion-fran-recacha-2005-3eb463df.pngdh52002-5318a5af-323a-4bf8-be1e-3b58a3fea17b.jpgcrucifixion_of_a_runaway_slave___the_story_of_grac_by_vittoriocarvelli-d9rphr6.jpg

What do you think about The mystery men exhibit? Reconstruction of body under shroud of Turin?
I am a little sensitive when seeing open wounds, but when it comes to open wounds caused by the crucifixion, it makes me morbid, and I want to see the extremities on both sides (where the nail entered and came out).

Back
Top Bottom