Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think my positions on my cross will often be like this:
first picture, he is exhausted ! Impossible to fight the gravity once on the Cross : the Cross ever wins. The BDSM slave candidate to be crucified must know that the only one word is : PAIN. Pain in arms, or alternatively pain in legs : when you relief one you load the other, etc ; and moreover air breathing hardened. Really magnificent pictures, fully naked. My fantasy is to be crucified like this "à la Makar" by women executionners, naked in front of women, no intimacy, even my foreskin rolled up to show even my glans. Going on the Cross up to exhaustion....

You walk and here is condemned seditio is Crucified. He cant take a breath, there is his last chance, begging you for mercy and taking down. What would you do? Or say him?
The rebel bastard had kept a group of admiring women that (used to) give him pleasure. Tree takes his loincloth to show off his tool he will never use again...

Tree comment... Guys can't hold a hard-on when they have a shaft of lumber shoved up their asses... just saying...

"Can't hold" is kind of a given in the sense that they'll never hold a hard-on again manually.

In another sense they might not hold one for long (granting that's relative for a man who's doomed in the indeterminate near future).

Were there some strong incentive to stay erect while crucified on the sedile, will power and even competition might come into play. Certainly additional indignities or torments might be visited on a victim for failing (or for failing first).

Would it even be imaginable that holding for some time might inspire or even earn some kind of mercy? Surely no power making such a public spectacle of cruelty and degradation would allow any real reward, but how could a dying man be certain when there's no other possibility for which to strive?

Possibly some would simply strain to show a sort of defiance before... whoever might be there to witness.

003, the rightmost in the above set, seems to have rather an unfavorable angle and might be tempted to try raising up enough to expel the sedile and try to straddle it, though that might be called out as cheating.

005, on the left, should be able to find some advantage in the angle and would seem to have a good range of hip motion. But with shoulders so extended, oxygen supply is going to be an early issue. Is that a drawback or the opposite?

Position alone would seem favor 004 who has a lot of play in the knees.

Reading AI expression is highly unreliable, but if I were a betting man I'd back 005. To the hilt.

Back
Top Bottom