Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
She is so beautiful in pain, my own dream to find a place outdoors to be crucified!

Few weeks ago, while visiting the church in Rosazzo, looking at the nave, this thread came to my mind and I fantasized about being crucified there. Here it is the "movie" that I made in my mind.

It is Sunday, quite early in the morning, the sun is rising. You wake up, wear just a light sundress and go barefoot to the church. There you undress, they put a crown of thorns on you, you lie down on the cross and let they nail you. Then the cross is raised, behind the altar, facing the nave, just in time for the early morning mass.

The first mass is almost desert: just a handful of old ladies who looks scandalized at you. One lady is flustered, maybe she has the same fetish too and is envying you?

The time for the middle morning mass arrives. You are hanging there since a couple of hours, blood is making red rivulets along your arms before dripping on the floor, your armpits burn from the tension, your legs hurts for the effort of trying pushing you up, blood from the thorns drip on your face. You are a mix of pain and arousal, crying and moaning.

People come. This mass is pretty crowded, almost the whole village is there: your relatives, your friends, your ex-boyfriends, your old school buddies, the awkward guy from work who has always been ogling you, and you are there, naked, pinned to the wood, completely exposed. The priest officiates the mass and you cannot help moving up and down and moaning, exposing not only your body, but your feelings too to everyone. It is totally clear that you are enjoying it, now everyone will know your perversion that you kept hidden so far. The embarrassment mixes with the pain and the arousal, blood pressure increases and with that the blood flows from the your wounds.

At Eucharist time the turmoil of emotions and arousal peaks, you feel the eyes of everyone on you, looking at your body, your tits, your hips, your legs, your overlapped feet stained by blood. You cannot keep it anymore and you get off, in front of everyone, of your parents and your friend and the awkward guy. You feell so dirty, but also so ecstatic. You think that you are so dirty that you deserve being crucified, yes this is the crowning of your life.

You will stay there until tomorrow morning. Will you survive? You do not know and maybe, high from pain and pleasure, you do not even care.

Als ich vor einigen Wochen die Kirche in Rosazzo besuchte und das Kirchenschiff betrachtete, kam mir dieser Gedanke in den Sinn und ich stellte mir vor, wie ich dort gekreuzigt würde. Hier ist der „Film“, den ich in meinem Kopf gemacht habe.

Es ist Sonntag, noch recht früh am Morgen, die Sonne geht auf. Man steht auf, trägt nur ein leichtes Sommerkleid und geht barfuß zur Kirche. Dort zieht man sich aus, man wird mit einer Dornenkrone versehen, legt sich auf das Kreuz und lässt sich nageln. Dann wird das Kreuz aufgestellt, hinter dem Altar, mit Blick auf das Kirchenschiff, pünktlich zur Frühmesse.

Die erste Masse ist fast menschenleer: nur eine Handvoll alter Damen, die dich empört anschauen. Eine Dame ist nervös, vielleicht hat sie auch den gleichen Fetisch und beneidet dich?

Die Zeit für die Morgenmesse ist gekommen. Du hängst schon seit ein paar Stunden da, das Blut bildet rote Rinnsale an deinen Armen entlang, bevor es auf den Boden tropft, deine Achselhöhlen brennen von der Anspannung, deine Beine schmerzen von der Anstrengung, dich hochzudrücken, Blut von den Dornen tropft dir ins Gesicht. Du bist eine Mischung aus Schmerz und Erregung, weinst und stöhnst.

Die Leute kommen. Diese Messe ist ziemlich voll, fast das ganze Dorf ist da: deine Verwandten, deine Freunde, deine Ex-Freunde, deine alten Schulkameraden, der komische Typ von der Arbeit, der dich immer angestarrt hat, und du bist da, nackt, ans Holz genagelt, völlig entblößt. Der Priester zelebriert die Messe und du kannst nicht anders, als dich auf und ab zu bewegen und zu stöhnen und so nicht nur deinen Körper, sondern auch deine Gefühle allen zu zeigen. Es ist völlig klar, dass du es genießt, jetzt wird jeder deine Perversion kennen, die du bisher verborgen gehalten hast. Die Verlegenheit vermischt sich mit dem Schmerz und der Erregung, der Blutdruck steigt und damit fließt das Blut aus deinen Wunden.

Zur Eucharistie erreicht der Aufruhr der Gefühle und die Erregung ihren Höhepunkt, du spürst die Augen aller auf dir, die deinen Körper, deine Titten, deine Hüften, deine Beine, deine übereinander gestapelten Füße betrachten, die blutbefleckt sind. Du kannst es nicht mehr aushalten und kommst vor allen, vor deinen Eltern und deinem Freund und dem komischen Typen. Du fühlst dich so schmutzig, aber auch so ekstatisch. Du denkst, dass du so schmutzig bist, dass du es verdienst, gekreuzigt zu werden, ja, das ist die Krönung deines Lebens.

Du wirst dort bis morgen früh bleiben. Wirst du überleben? Du weißt es nicht und vielleicht ist es dir, high von Schmerz und Lust, auch egal.
If I had known that, I would have come to the fair too

are any female doms who would crucify men
I had a dominatrix acquaintance on another site years ago, when I looked at her dungeon pics on her webpage, she had a St Andrews cross. Out of curiosity I looked at some more local dominatrix sites, and they all seemed to have an X cross. I'm sure male crucifixion could be done by a female, but you likely have to pay for the service and be subjected to the St Andrews cross.

I had a dominatrix acquaintance on another site years ago, when I looked at her dungeon pics on her webpage, she had a St Andrews cross. Out of curiosity I looked at some more local dominatrix sites, and they all seemed to have an X cross. I'm sure male crucifixion could be done by a female, but you likely have to pay for the service and be subjected to the St Andrews cross.
Yeah the good old St.Andrew's 'X'-Cross,is pretty much a staple of virtually  every BDSM Dungeon....

Absolutely, the X cross is usually favored over the traditional Roman style crosses. But, there is hope, they can either be purchased through a bdsm furniture site or even built as a do- it- yourself project.
I've actually built both,for myself...... ;) ;)

Awesome, did you use some kind of elevating device for the Roman style cross to get it upright with the victim attached to it, or was the victim bound while the cross was upright?

You may get some orders for some custom-made crosses from members on this site...
There's a thread on here titled : "Baracus's Mock-Crucifixion" which should prove helpful...as it details how I eventually built my two Crosses. ;) etc etc....

Back
Top Bottom