img-sTQi3N7Ma6sDN866v6W58_adobe_express.png
    314.6 KB · Views: 105
  • t23.may_.6-prague-e280a2-monika-viharova-manesova-74-atelier-as-2.com_.png
    t23.may_.6-prague-e280a2-monika-viharova-manesova-74-atelier-as-2.com_.png
    262 KB · Views: 103
  • img-GZlAOa3QKNcHS1pWJXMrX_adobe_express.png
    img-GZlAOa3QKNcHS1pWJXMrX_adobe_express.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 133
I am making a fine mess of this Stanley, Looks like I got the wrong thread first time around. I am still enjoying playing around with GIMP, and I love modelling, Crucifixion Manipulation Construction Kit is such a wonderful tool, thing is I get carried away and want to fit everything in. I just hope I can manage to post my creation and a few pngs
No, Pippa, you're still in a wee muddle! :) This thread is for posting bits and pieces that other members can use in their manips.
Images you've produced using such bits and pieces belong in 'CMCK-Results':
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/cmck-results.4053/post-834108
So I'll move these over there (I think some may be the same as the ones I moved earlier, but no matter)

Hello Madiosi, Thank you once again for this wonderful thread, it is so wonderful to have all these wonderful bitmaps to work with, without having to worry about copyright etc, I just wanted to contribute with some of my own for others to use if they wish. Unfortunately things have gone very wrong my .png bitmaps have all been moved to the cmck thread. I have noted that one has been found and included in a project, but I would be very worried about using other peoples work that I found posted there for any manipulation I created. I there a way to post donation .png bitmaps to your construction kit or is it only special creators that are allowed to post here.

No, Pippa, you're still in a wee muddle! :) This thread is for posting bits and pieces that other members can use in their manips.
Images you've produced using such bits and pieces belong in 'CMCK-Results':
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/cmck-results.4053/post-834108
So I'll move these over there (I think some may be the same as the ones I moved earlier, but no matter)
thanks for getting back to me. So where do I post any donation .png bitmaps for others to use? Although I see "dfg42" has created a piece called "testudo" using one of my .png s but I would not think to look there for images to use in my projects. I wanted to delete them but I cannot find any edit button to do so. Perhaps I had better leave the bitmaps to all you experts, having said that I did spend over an hour cleaning I got from this thread before I could use it, I think it had been made into a .png using background removal software. I still do all mine the hard way by hand.

thanks for getting back to me. So where do I post any donation .png bitmaps for others to use? Although I see "dfg42" has created a piece called "testudo" using one of my .png s but I would not think to look there for images to use in my projects. I wanted to delete them but I cannot find any edit button to do so. Perhaps I had better leave the bitmaps to all you experts, having said that I did spend over an hour cleaning I got from this thread before I could use it, I think it had been made into a .png using background removal software. I still do all mine the hard way by hand.
It is preferred except for in 'CMCK' images are posted in JPEG (there are a few exceptions to this). JPEG takes up far less bandwidth space than .png images.

No, you're fine, @Pippajayne! :)

So, this post in the CMCK results thread:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/cmck-results.4053/post-834120

contains one complete picture, which as @thehangingtree observes, should be presented as a .jpg because it is there for members to enjoy as an image in its own right (and jpgs use less bandwith); but the other three images are cut-out pngs, and they should be in this thread, as you kindly offered them for manip artists to use. Cut outs should be presented as pngs, the CMCK would be unusable if we had to keep subtractng the white background from jpgs.

Ideally the cmck results thread should be for images created using elements found in the cmck; I'm not sure whether yours was or not.

For general manips you can either run your own thread or there is this one:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/original-manipulations-by-cruxforums-members.8463/

In the next post you have cut outs, but one's a jpg with a white background. If you have that as a png, post it here, then I'll move the other pngs from those two posts onto your new post here.

Last edited:
No, you're fine, @Pippajayne! :)

So, this post in the CMCK results thread:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/cmck-results.4053/post-834120

contains one complete picture, which as @thehangingtree observes, should be presented as a .jpg because it is there for members to enjoy as an image in its own right (and jpgs use less bandwith); but the other three images are cut-out pngs, and they should be in this thread, as you kindly offered them for manip artists to use. Cut outs should be presented as pngs, the CMCK would be unusable if we had to keep subtractng the white background from jpgs.

Ideally the cmck results thread should be for images created using elements found in the cmck; I'm not sure whether yours was or not.

For general manips you can either run your own thread or there is this one:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/original-manipulations-by-cruxforums-members.8463/

In the next post you have cut outs, but one's a jpg with a white background. If you have that as a png, post it here, then I'll move the other pngs from those two posts onto your new post here.
Note to moderators: More than 5 images because I have moved some previously posted in CMCK results - Wragg.

Attachments

• PippaJayne Patibulum Shouldered_02001.png
    PippaJayne Patibulum Shouldered_02001.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 159
  • PippaJayne Warrior Princess Crucifixion Lift Nailed~Romans png_0454.png
    PippaJayne Warrior Princess Crucifixion Lift Nailed~Romans png_0454.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 146
  • PippaJayne Table Public Humiliation-01.png
    PippaJayne Table Public Humiliation-01.png
    591.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 220401~Flogged State Prisoner PippaJayne_6562_pp~GIMP 879kb.png
    220401~Flogged State Prisoner PippaJayne_6562_pp~GIMP 879kb.png
    879.3 KB · Views: 129
  • GSW_PippaCrucifiedBackViewCut_0474 1500kb.png
    GSW_PippaCrucifiedBackViewCut_0474 1500kb.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Pippa Compilation Posting  2022-08-18 (1 of 1).png
    Pippa Compilation Posting 2022-08-18 (1 of 1).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
  • Pippa St Andrews @ 45°_0154 Edit_pp 1500kb.png
    Pippa St Andrews @ 45°_0154 Edit_pp 1500kb.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Pippa-Erin Take 01_0163_pp.png
    Pippa-Erin Take 01_0163_pp.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
Last edited by a moderator:
Note to moderators: More than 5 images because I have moved some previously posted in CMCK results - Wragg.
Okay, my apologies, I was the one that was muddled, :spank:
thanks to Wragg for sorting you out! :)

Back
Top Bottom