Crucifixion Manipulations Construction Kit

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can you post the images as png?
I can. However, the png format in 2 and more times larger than jpeg. When posting on the forum this will lead to a significant loss of quality. In photoshop monochrome background stands out and is removed very simply and quickly: the file is copied to a new layer and use shift+magic wand. For example.
fmod099.png fmod099_1.JPG
Then "del". And all, the model is ready. It can be made partially transparent, resize, etc.
fmod099_2.JPG

Last edited:
I can. However, the png format in 2 and more times larger than jpeg. When posting on the forum this will lead to a significant loss of quality. In photoshop monochrome background stands out and is removed very simply and quickly: the file is copied to a new layer and use shift+magic wand. For example.
View attachment 164780 View attachment 164781
Then "del". And all, the model is ready. It can be made partially transparent, resize, etc.
View attachment 164782
Rework is necessary. :-(
Image1.png

Rework is necessary. :-(
View attachment 164794
When working with the tools of photoshop can produce artifacts (garbage). In particular, such a picture as You I got when I increased the length of the canvas down to the selection. The formation of artifacts depends on a variety of reasons until the features of the computer. However, this debris which could have removed manually for 1-2 minutes. If you work with the original image of the debris is not formed. The above two images - jpeg, ~120 KB and png, ~ 250 KB, with the same quality.
fmod099_3.JPG fmod099_4.PNG
The difference is significant. Although in png format model is already selected. However, if the size of a jpeg image 300-350 KB when posting on the forum in png format have to sacrifice image quality.

I don't understand what you mean by the formation of artifacts (garbage) when using photoshop. If you look at the last PNG of Lana I posted then I simply cannot see any garbage at all. Using a simple polygonal lasso tool is just like using pencil and tracing paper to copy and paste onto a transparent background then save as a PNG. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes, requires no skill and produces a PNG image identical to the original jpeg.

When working with the tools of photoshop can produce artifacts (garbage). In particular, such a picture as You I got when I increased the length of the canvas down to the selection. The formation of artifacts depends on a variety of reasons until the features of the computer. However, this debris which could have removed manually for 1-2 minutes. If you work with the original image of the debris is not formed. The above two images - jpeg, ~120 KB and png, ~ 250 KB, with the same quality.
View attachment 165228 View attachment 165229
The difference is significant. Although in png format model is already selected. However, if the size of a jpeg image 300-350 KB when posting on the forum in png format have to sacrifice image quality.
These are interesting and useful information.
However, it is not the easiest for everyone if our Aldebaraner used for us here with PNG with a tansparent background?
Sir Stragg, please! For us, they could do that yet.
I think I'm going to take the time to extend the Patipulum and stake something. So, as with this one:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/star013-png.164162/

Last edited:
TEST.
Here's the original pic and a quick PNG which took 5min 30secs. I could have taken more care but I wanted to demonstrate the speed of photoshop. Any irregularities on the edges can quicly be blended in with any background.
View attachment 165233 View attachment 165234
Not yet six minutes? Wow!
Work with what hardware? Desktop PC or notebook, mouse or touchpad or drawingpad? Anyway, it's very fast.
On the other hand, it would deprive me of the pleasure, gentle, tender and just to drive the contours of beautiful women along.
Really, very effective.
Madiosi

I don't understand what you mean by the formation of artifacts (garbage) when using photoshop. If you look at the last PNG of Lana I posted then I simply cannot see any garbage at all. Using a simple polygonal lasso tool is just like using pencil and tracing paper to copy and paste onto a transparent background then save as a PNG. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes, requires no skill and produces a PNG image identical to the original jpeg.
With the polygonal lasso no problems - that is allocated that is highlighted. I usually use it with this tool, but prefer not to set point and allocate pixels at high magnification. But it's a matter of taste. Talking about the magic wand tool which allows one click to select large areas of complex shape. Since this instrument is tuned to the difference of light and colors that stand out well solid areas of color with a small difference in light.
Garbage appear when using other operations Photoshop before applying a magic wand so debris remains.

Not yet six minutes? Wow!
Work with what hardware? Desktop PC or notebook, mouse or touchpad or drawingpad? Anyway, it's very fast.
On the other hand, it would deprive me of the pleasure, gentle, tender and just to drive the contours of beautiful women along.
Really, very effective.
Madiosi
A little Toshiba netbook, Windows 7, a mouse and a portable Photoshop which a child could use. I do understand what you mean by getting pleasure and taking your time. It can be a very relaxing pastime,

Back
Top Bottom