Go to CruxDreams.com
Perhaps Sifax has explained the women's horniness as they are crucified. Tree approves of such a drug but would never use it on a woman he crucifies... they seem to almost be enjoying their executions!
Both the executioners and the public are excited to see the crucified slaves horny. Giving a stimulant drug to the tortured or executed victims in public makes sense from the point of view of the show because it would be very boring for the crucified girls to be passed out or asleep. In my opinion the aphrodisiac is itself stimulant and helps make the crucifixion more entertaining. If the victims enjoy something (little I think) better for everyone!

Perhaps Sifax has explained the women's horniness as they are crucified. Tree approves of such a drug but would never use it on a woman he crucifies... they seem to almost be enjoying their executions!
I think it is better that way. If Tree started giving that drug to women, Namor would soon be a land of single men.

View attachment 1257158

I love Marcus´ comics. I read them many times and they always turn me on a lot.

In this case I could not avoid using his drawings to make a story in the form of a comic. I do not pretend with it, nor do I dare, to emulate him. But I do want to pick up on the spirit of Marcus' comics, full of busty girls who want to be crucified in the back of their mind. These masochistic women are torn between sexual desire, fear, public humiliation. All the ingredients of a good BDSM story.

I hope you like it.

Ah!, Marcus has very few images inside a torture chamber that is part of the story, so I have also resorted to Badia's drawings, in a different style but with some similarities in the type of women and also very perverse and hot.
Wow that was intense!

The women who volunteered to be crucified begin to doubt the wisdom of their choice. The agony of the cross is more than they imagined.
:BoredSmiley: Many words but less actions ... :(
Messaline forgets the women are being executed. If she is bored, perhaps a trip to Tree's saloon could lighten her day...

The women who volunteered to be crucified begin to doubt the wisdom of their choice. The agony of the cross is more than they imagined.

Messaline forgets the women are being executed. If she is bored, perhaps a trip to Tree's saloon could lighten her day...
This saloon ?

973920305915557832_5000.jpg 681541813415689788_5000.jpg 566223780334071735_5000.jpg 232513770986118856_5000.jpg ... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Tree !!!

Wonderful depiction of the crowd enjoying the suffering of the crucified women. Of course, the crucifixion of slave women is a site many have seen before, but the crucifixion of volunteer 'noble women' is something new to them. The volunteers beg for water and even death, same as the slave women do from their crosses. The crowd seems to have no mercy for the noble women. They enjoy listening to their noble begging and are in no rush to ease their agony...

Tree ! Have you not crucified me by the past, knowing well how I'll suffer ?

View attachment 1298242

... and currently, only my body is interesting you ?

View attachment 1298243 ... yes, sometimes I like to be brown ...
Unfair, Messa! Since you have been crucified, there are limited things you can do for (to?) me. And watching you writhe on the cross is on of them. Your hips sway and your breast rise and fall with each breath you take. The guards deny me access to you so watching your skin brown as you hang under the sun only adds to my pleasure...

Back
Top Bottom