crucify me, the everlasting passion

Go to CruxDreams.com
chapter 5

the night was cold, my body started shivering, that ripped on my nailed limbs, tried to hung motionless but, no control, endless torture. without hornyness i felt the pure pain nothing about my passion was left.

crucifixion is a long painful process of execution, since my youth i researced about, i knew that romans not crucified other roman citizens, that was too grusome, only slaves murdrer´s or enemy´s of the roman imperium was crucified for determent, to demonstrate the power of the roman gouvernment. but i choosed that absolue grusome kind of torture for me. i didn´t want that way not a real execution.i thought it will be a hardcore bdsm session , get kidnapped ,whipped ,nailed by smaller nails for an hour or two a few weeks recovering and get back into my normal life satisdfacted from that passion at all . i could be the beautyful little girl, again ,dancing in sexy outfits on partys and live a good life, but now i am here, hung in the night, nailed to a cross to die, what´s wrong with me ? how stupid i was to trust strangers , now i can´t believe what pain i had , can´t breed properly, needed to push me up but that hurts , could breed a short time,too mutch pain, hung down. again less pain..but ..i can´t breed.... a painful up and down oooooooh god, help me please !!! i scream , desperated and hit my head against the stipe ..why i can not die and that hell of torture had en end for me. slowly i lost my mind, started to talk by myself cryed like a baby and called my mum.
.slowly the light came back..the first sunrays hit my face..the guards came up and some guy´s with catering opened her little foodtrucks, more and more the hill platform crowded again . some had a camera maked pic´s or video´s from me or made selfies with me behind on the cross. i screamed loud...is that funny ??? i am dying here damm idiot´s i have horrible pain respectless bastards!!! but that maked them more nasty started scoffing ,one came and looked to my feet , joked.. that must be painful ,i think dancing hurt a bit haha!! the crowd is different today, more nasty people as yesteday, no cheering or applaud only nasty words ,some called me slut or bitch.
the executioner came to me , put the ladder again to my cross and climbed up, i felt sharp points on my tits...
ooooooaaah!!! my tits!! he punched two huge kooks through the base of my tits, thick, hooks that could lift the
weight from a car, than he hung weights to it, more and more until my tits hung strapped down, he climbed down and started whipping, again and again to my hard strapped tits,i screamed, the skin cut and blood pulsed out of the hook wouds.
that´s it !! i thought soon very soon i beleed to death, too mutch blood loss ,the whippings at yesterday.
the nailing and cornu impalement are too mutch for my small body. a guard came up to me with a red hot iron pushed it to the bleeding spots , iiiiiiiiiihhhhhhaaiii!! god damed !! i screamed and smelled my burned flesh i got needles into my veins ,,oooh noo !! blood transfusions!! , theese are no bastards...theese are devils no human can be such a sadistic pig , they do everything to extend my life for her amusement,
i hung there as a kind of exibith, the whole day other guys came and payed for whipping me and masturbated.
while they looking to me .the next night came i had no feeling about time, hours days?? i still lost my mind , talking sensless things cried and growned in endless pain. i collapsed several times in the night , everytime i hoped that i would die bevore the morning came ,but the third day of torture begun, only a vew onlookers came up to the hill, the executioner came to me, talked with the guards. he climbed up to me and pulled out the hooks out off my tits. no more torture, a bit hope that they let me die now , push a spear into my chest, for the last painful act.
but no the guards digged a hole in front of my cross a vew yards away from me , a wooden beam inserted in, fixed it with wedges in the ground, a stipe! on top are a smaller part to fix a platibulum, i knew everything about crosses, that kind of crucifixion is the most painful way, the poor victim will be lifted up only nailed by the wrists, i am in horrible condition nailed to a cross but i thought what a pity for that poor victim that will be crucified there. they brought the platibulum and placed it down , i heared screams, they came closer, the sound of a whipp..
noooo!!! my sweet slavegirl!! why!! what have she done?? the executioner grin and says..more pain for you, we will break your heart , so she get crucified about your fault , we checked that you felt a lot for that slavegirl about that reason she will die the same grusome death like you enyoy it hahaha!!
she got placed to that platibulum, cryed and plead for mercy , oh god that hurt me so to see that , i love that girl saw her tortured on the ground felt like my heart broke in half , they ripped her dress off and placed big nails to her small wrists , started hammering,short high toned screams left her mouth her body arched ,

View attachment 1274500
she trampled with her feet, they grapped the beam, stretched her , dragged her to the stipe. right and left are podests the guards lifted her up and inserted the beam with the notch to the stipe, a short thud, and the beam was fixed, she was crucified now and moaned , she couldend breed hung only stretched by her wrists , her mouth wide opened. the shock was too mutch and she lost conscious, hung limp from the cross. the nasty crowd enyoed that with laughin and jearing
View attachment 1274493
i saw her hanging, so mutch pain for my sweet loved girl , how nasty that is ,my body screamed for pain and now my soul too. conscious came back to her, the executioner took her legs and put off her sandals. a guard roped her legs to the stipe knees bent, so her sex was exposed for all to see.
the bastard took two big rusty spikes , o god !!the spike got placed on her left ankle, that is soo brutally painful, i begged to him , please don´t do that, please kill me but let her down !! he stepped to the side, so that i could see exactly what he did .with small blows he started hammering, so that will be more painful for her, tipp tipp..crack,!!!, wuaaaahhh!! i heard her screams as he cracked her anklebone,
i knew from science reports about, that was an extreme painful way to nail the victim´s legs to the stipe
View attachment 1274534
she cramped and bite to her lips about that inhuman pain, i broke my ankle in heels a vew jears ago remembered that glowing pain, but that must be the pure horror of pain for her, the rusty spike came out to the other side the hammering sounds louder as the spike entered the wood, . she let her calm a while bevore the right ankle got nailed the same grusome way , they took the rope off . rusty spikes ,that sadists, they caused more burning pain in her wounds,and brought her to scream ,horrible like she was burned to a stack, pee runs down her legs i got crazy that is so heartbreaking for me , my poor girl ..tears running down my face, her nailed ankles rotated on the spikes by every move, caused incredible pain, she pushed herself up ,standing on the spikes like footrests on a botorbike to take air and slipped back down in pain the same dance like mine on the cross but more painful for sure ,the nasty crowd watched us with laugher
a truck came ,rolling podests got unloadet and placed in front of the crosses like gangways on airplanes.
the executioner took my cornu off , it hurted after soo long time in me, felt there´s something destroyed inside my lower body, dark blood runs out of my pussy
the guys got placed in lines behind the stairs , they pay money to the guards, that pigs came up to rape us on the crosses brutally, one next to the other. ugly guys loved to grap my tortured tits and lick my bleeding body, fucked my woundet pussy, the movement of my body ripped extreme on my nailed wrists and feet. lost conscious several times, heared the screams from my girl , some pervert loved it to cut with little knifes into skin or put needles into the tits , a pure hell for us ,get fucked the whole day in horrible pain.the sun went down the horizon .the crowd left slowly the hill, we hung motionless on the crosses, facing a horrible long night again. the guards left us alone in the cold long night , heared the moans and criying from her , wished i could help her deep from my heart , but i am also helpless fixed without any hope .crying through the night
the first daylight came, i felt nothing from my limbs, thought they were cut off, too long i hung on them motionless, i loked to my girl she stared full of fear to me, shivering for cold and pain, i sayed i am so sorry!
but she says nothing, i asked her name she answered..martha..with a row voice and sunk her head
the guards came up to the hill, with a small group of people, they placed cameras and started filming
the executioner came with the whipp again whipped me fitst, this time full body, the next was martha
she erndured that torture with no screams.
i saw the executioner took an iron rod , held them to marthas left shin, small hits to aim the right spot
and swung that massive thing to her bones..crack uuaahh!! her left leg twisted to an ughy shape..the next blow
cracked her right shin a last aaaarghh!! left her mouth bevore her body slipped down , she closed her eyes..
she seems dead, dammed murdrer !!! i called loud
View attachment 1274490
but soon i felt the cold iron on my shin..my heart pounded ..pok..pok..he hit two times with less power to find my bone....than.. crack!! felt my left leg lost the support, the next .. crack!! i slipped down,but i loved that pain, i knew that was the last pain in my life bevore i die, finally i can go. a wave of hornyness brought me to an huge last orgasm..
uuuuooooaahh!!! the last breath left my mouth..felt my heart stumbeling...lost conscious
i was dead...

no!

here i am in that white room, hear a voice call my name ...i can´t believe as i see that guy
ben?? dammed !!what´s going on i ask him.. calm down sweety, he smile to me you was two weeks in a coma, but he can tell you more i think..hello! peter come to me i am glad to see you awake sonya.i was in the background to watch , gave the medicine and blood infusions in the guards hands , put you and martha back to life affter you passed out .i fixed your bones so good i could, the equipment in that private hospital is pretty good, but i don´t cared about the nerves in hand and feet , they are be a bit demaged , usless work to fix them, the next time they will be demaged again . the penetration from the cornu destroyed your uterus, that´s not too bad, good you´re sterilised when you get raped sereval times in future.

whaaat?? i asked shocked ...next time?? , what the hell you talking about?? i want back home!!
i can suffer no more, that was enough torture!!

ben sayed.calm down sonya ! sorry ,i am a buisness men, you asked me for a real experience on the cross so i sold you to a very rich men here in south america,thought that were the best place to live out your passion. he organised crucifixion shows since many years in his city, he had a big property with a old military base and an hazienda, you will be living a luxary good life there arrested with other slave girls to recover , every three month you are the star of the crucifixion show get a week into the cell , raped and abused, bevore you will be tortured and crucified brutally in different ways, they will drive the nails in other parts of your limbs next time sound ´s exiting or not? after the sessions you will be nursed here in that hospital from peter to recover for the next session, that was a good deal , a win win situation i thought
noooo!! i scream , i can´t do!!! that was an misunderstanding i want to go home!! sorry girl ,say ben remember you got my warning about that grusome act ! the answer was yess!! do it!! now it´s too late, the guards are still waiting to arrest you when you leave the hospital .have a nice horny painful life, i come back to watch your next show, good bye sonya. ben and peter left the room .leave me shocked with open mouth

now i must live the everlasting passion on the cross in horrible pain again and again
for the rest of my life...but...oh my god! the thought about make me wet...

retirement home for crux lady´s
View attachment 1446835
The best fate a woman could hope for. Letting that candle burn bright one last time, rather than fade and flicker and finally fizzle. Show us your beauty and we will grant you the dignity of a death of sublime suffering.

oh yes your story is great :)
sorry for use your image...wasn´t meant to be disrespectful
No problem! I don't mind

Whispers to my steward, I want to see that girl nailed to, and riding a cross.
^^^^^Joke^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom