Cruxforum member in the role of grand jury for real BDSM session

Go to CruxDreams.com
a) Well, the stop word is "outside" the game, so it is not allowed to "use it" in the scenario. Make me say it clearly. When used, the play stops and continues, as if it was not said, naturally the limits are then accepted and followed, so NOPE.
b) The torture is not for the slave but for the others, so Yes.
c) My limited, but still to large, experience with law enforcement says, that confession is stupid, it is powerplay, the law enforcement people will stay on their opinions, regardless of what you say. Better be prepared to be punished, if you don't like that, as me since I am not a masochist, be prepared to die.... Sorry, to be here in the unfortunate reality.
d) Okay, when the slave tries to get relief ignore and increase the punishment, if not then indrease it anyway .....
Thank you for so extended reply!
Just little bit confused with number 4. Can you specify, which answer?

The Stop word is the termination of the game, so it cannot be part of the game. Playing without a stop word requires a lot of trust between partners and it is difficult to advise anything from the outside. But fantasies are funny, especially the fantasy of crucifixion together with a girlfriend is good. Enjoy the game!

The Stop word is the termination of the game, so it cannot be part of the game. Playing without a stop word requires a lot of trust between partners and it is difficult to advise anything from the outside. But fantasies are funny, especially the fantasy of crucifixion together with a girlfriend is good. Enjoy the game!
Thanks for your message!
The stop word is a part of the game in our case. It is limited to be used and basicaly permited only in emergency cases. There is a lot of discussion and formalities, before the session.
Appreciate if you also can post some replies for the thread subject.

I didn't quite get it. Emergency use just means quitting the game, doesn't it?
You are absolutely right about the importance of a stop word as a request to end the game, and which should be respected, for the sake of safety! But I can also imagine that 'fake' stop words can be agreed on beforehand, as part of the game. During the gameplay, the sub 'abuses' this fake stop word, simulating he/she has enough, but in reality challenges the dom for some creativity in further punishment, for 'abusing' the stop word. I think it is that, what @Aeolus means.

Appreciate if you also can post some replies for the thread subject.
What if we flip the script? The slave is informed that he will be subjected to a stepwise execution. Flogging, hanging (imitation), garrotting (imitation, several times) At the same time, the slave himself must admit exactly what his guilt is under torture, and the mistress continues to torture the slave if the guilt does not seem to her sufficiently satisfying or interesting

Aren't "fake" stop words an unnecessary complication? We want the game to run naturally!
That depends on how the game would be conceived. If the sub agrees to surrender totally to the dom, there is no need for such things. But it could also be agreed that the sub can challenge the dom, for instance by using such 'fake' stop words.

You are right, @Loxuru and @Georg. Both of you.
As i write in some threads about myself, i am interesting to experience the fillings of condemned person, and during our sessions we are playing some kind of role games, but this is not important. What about the use of stop word we have no fake word, but tryng to minimize it’s usage. So briefly the stop word which i can use normaly applied only if i have suspiction or filling of danger or injurie, and i can stop before something goes wrong. At the same time i cannot stop only because i cannot hold the pain, because it means, that i making a fake stop word, or how you call it.
Actualy this is what was happend and a subject for punishment.

Back
Top Bottom