Curing Carole's Writer's Block

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear Windar,

Thank you so much for sharing our story again. I enjoyed it at the other place but it it was so much better here with all of your lovely readers commenting between the chapters. I can tell that they appreciate your work and that some of the ladies wish that they were in my place. I know Laura was screaming for more!

I need to go back now and find my sequel where I drove to New York to visit you!

Kisses,
Carole
Carole, How wonderful that you have joined us. I would love to read the sequel and hope that you post it here for us to read. I certainly would love to meet you in person some day to converse about our rather peculiar interests. I would love to hear about your experiences with windar.

Carole, How wonderful that you have joined us. I would love to read the sequel and hope that you post it here for us to read. I certainly would love to meet you in person some day to converse about our rather peculiar interests. I would love to hear about your experiences with windar.
Thanks Laura! I’m getting the sequel cleaned up and hope to post it soon. I’ll link here when it’s out.

And yes! Let’s talk about Windar — either IRL or here. We can secretly share our stories about him. He’ll be so jealous!

I know that Windar is working on a sequel to this story, but what you need to know is that there are two sides to every tale. Having read his story, you know that James visited Carole, bringing both love and terror to her heart. But did you know that not long after that event, Carole visited James at his home? He did, and Carole herself will give you a rundown of what happened that weekend. She was surprised by the series of events that occurred!

Read Submission: A Writer's Tale if you want to find out what happens next!

Chapter 2 of Submission: A Writer's Tale has been posted. Here you will see how Carole's visit spirals downward as James' friend, Kelly, begins to take control of the weekend (and her!)

And now here is Chapter 3 of Submission: A Writers Tale. I have appreciated all the comments over there. You guys are great!

The conclusion of Submission: A Writer's Tale has been posted. I hope you enjoy this little story.

Back
Top Bottom