Custer's Little Big Horn

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree thinks about what just happened. His hand was good enough good enough, a flush to at least offer an opening bid for this woman but he had watched the stranger deal and realized the man was putting out enticing hands to raise the bets to get a decent stake. He had no doubt Custer had cheated. His flush included one of the same aces Custer's hand did!

He asks "Why did you come to the table with nothing but the dame to bid?"

"Highwaymen took everything when they robbed the stage" the stranger replies.

Tree sighs and tosses him two ten dollar coins saying "You owe me. If Custer is as good a fuck as he is a card cheat you lady shouldn't be too disappointed..."

Tree thinks about what just happened. His hand was good enough good enough, a flush to at least offer an opening bid for this woman but he had watched the stranger deal and realized the man was putting out enticing hands to raise the bets to get a decent stake. He had no doubt Custer had cheated. His flush included one of the same aces Custer's hand did!

He asks "Why did you come to the table with nothing but the dame to bid?"

"Highwaymen took everything when they robbed the stage" the stranger replies.

Tree sighs and tosses him two ten dollar coins saying "You owe me. If Custer is as good a fuck as he is a card cheat you lady shouldn't be too disappointed..."

delicious-caprice-has-passionate-sex-with-her-lover-14.jpg I think Tree may still be a force to be reckoned with before this yarn is through.

I knew it ... just wasn't sure .... do you think 25 bottles of Everclear are enough Siss?
Why? Do you have a couple of old Torpedoes you need to fuel up? :eek:

just checked out Everclear - blimey, you could run your executive jet on that stuff! :eek:
Do not drink it!!! It goes down very smooth and you think "That wasn't so bad" until you feel the Bern burn. The only thing worse I ever had was when I hired a welder to patch in a new stainless steel roof on my outdoor wood burning furnace. The guy is truly the model of the Tree character as he brags he hasn't been sober since he was 16. If he is still alive he'd be close to 80 now. He would sweat pure alcohol. He had the steadiest hands I have ever seen and could hold a TIG weld bead in one spot half a day without burning through.

When he came over to finish up the next day he brought me a Mason jar of clear liquid explaining he doesn't buy his liquor he makes it makes it laughing "It's Moonshine, boy! Try it!"

I thought what the hell appease the guy and took a sip. It went down smooth until I thought my gut was going to burst into flames!

I reckon you're right ... thare!

View attachment 342784 :doh:
Who is that?
That's my great-great-great-great uncle Fir Tree...:doh::doh::doh:

You're not really supposed to drink it. It's for mixing, like lemon gin.

I am embarrassed by my early departure from the game. Some days the cards don't go your way. I do hope we can play again, gentlemen. :cool:

I wouldn't have jumped and yelled about cheatin', I reckon, but there's something not quite straight about that Custer fellow. I wonder who the girl is. She ain't foreign like the guy who staked her. A lot of this is strange, now I consider it.

Bourbon, bartender! Leave the bottle.

You're not really supposed to drink it. It's for mixing, like lemon gin.

I am embarrassed by my early departure from the game. Some days the cards don't go your way. I do hope we can play again, gentlemen. :cool:

I wouldn't have jumped and yelled about cheatin', I reckon, but there's something not quite straight about that Custer fellow. I wonder who the girl is. She ain't foreign like the guy who staked her. A lot of this is strange, now I consider it.

Bourbon, bartender! Leave the bottle.

Stick around Jolly. Maybe you can still redeem yourself.

Aaaaah ! how Messa could have pleasure in having that in front of her !!!
Alas, they're always men who are lucky ...:(:(:(

Anyway, Messa will be happy with her LittleFox ...
:D

Down girl ... remember you own the place!

Back
Top Bottom