DamianArtwork own site

Go to CruxDreams.com
Give her another shocking. These naive American students coming down here thinking they’re going to change the world have a lot to learn. And we’re more than ready to teach them a few things. This one has just the right kind of nipples on which to fasten an electric lead. And she screams so beautifully!
Barb, I seem to remember a great electro text done either by you of Eul, how can I find this?

Some new electro stories sets soon on Damianartwork.com

Attachments

• Session on the bars01 copy.jpg
    Session on the bars01 copy.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 769
  • South American Interrogation01.jpg
    South American Interrogation01.jpg
    732.9 KB · Views: 607
  • Helen and Mimi01 copy.jpg
    Helen and Mimi01 copy.jpg
    709.5 KB · Views: 656
7 images from new set posted - African Nightmare - 6 more coming up end of this week.

Attachments

• African Nightmare01 copy.jpg
    African Nightmare01 copy.jpg
    967.5 KB · Views: 436
  • African Nightmare07 copy.jpg
    African Nightmare07 copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 506
New 18 image Electro Story - "Electro Treatment" - text by Cortez, changed the title from Water Treatment because up to where the text took me there was no water in sight Anyone have the whole story would do a service to send it to me :naughty:

Attachments

• Electro Treatment01 copy.jpg
    Electro Treatment01 copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 335
  • Electro Treatment05 copy.jpg
    Electro Treatment05 copy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 352
  • Electro Treatment11 copy.jpg
    Electro Treatment11 copy.jpg
    928.8 KB · Views: 347
New 18 image Electro Story - "Electro Treatment" - text by Cortez, changed the title from Water Treatment because up to where the text took me there was no water in sight Anyone have the whole story would do a service to send it to me :naughty:
Even in this 3d era...your work are still magnificent and attractive in my eyes ... @Damian :bdsm-heart:

Hi,
The stories of Cortez and Electrosadist actually triggered my fantasies about women being taken away for sexual interrogaton. Contact me if you have similar fantasies

Hi,
The stories of Cortez and Electrosadist actually triggered my fantasies about women being taken away for sexual interrogaton. Contact me if you have similar fantasies
Hi John, it would be a pleasure to illustrate a story involving sexual interrogation and glad you have been inspired by the images with Cortez's texts, post something here or PM me direct when you have something. Add your chosen pen name so I can credit you.

Back
Top Bottom