Demeanour

How do you like the woman to act in your fantasy execution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Your Victim is before you as the judge you have condemed them to death.

They have just been convicted and are on route to the site of their public execution...but how pray tell do you want us women to act? What turns you on the most on your deepest level?

For me, there is no single way that particularly turns me on. I like to consider the way she would act given some situation. When I'm writing, I typically expect the doomed slave to be dazed, unable to grasp the reality that she is about to be nailed to a cross to die. She might gradually come to the realization that this is really happening to her.

But if she's been in a prison cell for a few days before, she knows she's probably condemned already, and she expects the sentence I hand down. She's listless, convinced she's going to be crucified and there is no escape.

If she's a Christian, she might believe she is dying for a worthy purpose. She accepts her sentence stoically, knowing she is going to her reward.

If she is a rebel, she might also accept her sentence stoically, believing she is dying for the revolution. It's when she sees the rest of the rebels and their leader also going to be crucified that her whole world changes and she knows her death will have no meaning at all. Then it becomes a frantic struggle to escape what is coming, begging not to die, etc.

I really like the stories from history like that of the slaves of Pedanius Secundus who were all crucified because one slave murdered their master. Then there were the 40-50 slaves of the associate of Sextus Pompeius, son of Pompei the Great. While they were in Sicily, Pompeius learned that his associate was looking to make a deal with Octavian to surrender. Pompeius murdered him, blamed it on the slaves, then crucified them all. So there were all of those slaves who were dragged out of bed, unaware their master had been murdered, to be taken out and crucified still wondering what had happened. Pick just one of them, a young woman, and imagine how she might react.

There are so many ways to write it.

None of the options suit my fantasy. I think I would be full of intense fear, but I wouldn’t beg for mercy because it would be useless. I would scream simply because it’s impossible not to. I wouldn’t enjoy it except for the delicious drama of experiencing the torture for myself. It would satisfy my curiosity. My feelings would mostly be of horror and distress and agony.

Back
Top Bottom