E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sarah returned from her ride beaming with excitement. She said the night air was ingorating. That and the couple whistles of appreciation she heard along the way! I then suggested that I put her into bondage, and she could portray a beautiful Damsel in Distress. I pulled out some leather wrist and ankle restraints and two spreader bars. She smiled with curious anticipation. I bound her to the bars and attached the top one to a cable suspended from a wench. I tighted the wench until she was on her toes. What a beautiful and exciting sight she presented, smiling at first and then showing some concern.

View attachment 1415143 View attachment 1415144 View attachment 1415145 View attachment 1415146 View attachment 1415147
Yeah whip me hard daddy is what her facial expression says

G-Model's eyes lock with mine as I continue to run the sharp spikes of the Wartenberg pinwheel across her sensitive skin. She is definitely enjoying herself, and seems to be more interested in my reactions. Her perky nipples appear to be even more erect than before. I can't resist binding her beautiful body in hot pink rope. It stands out well against her tanned body and enhances her beautiful curves!

IMG_9254 (3).JPG IMG_9268.JPG IMG_9287.JPG IMG_9324 (2).JPG IMG_9344 (2).JPG

G-Model's eyes lock with mine as I continue to run the sharp spikes of the Wartenberg pinwheel across her sensitive skin. She is definitely enjoying herself, and seems to be more interested in my reactions. Her perky nipples appear to be even more erect than before. I can't resist binding her beautiful body in hot pink rope. It stands out well against her tanned body and enhances her beautiful curves!

View attachment 1434063 View attachment 1434064 View attachment 1434066 View attachment 1434078 View attachment 1434079
You’ve been on a hot streak with the ladies. Tip of the hat to you

View attachment 1434063 View attachment 1434064 View attachment 1434066 View attachment 1434078 View attachment 1434079
Beautiful tit bondage.

Back
Top Bottom