E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
..... but better ...nude, isn't it ?
Well, Nirvana has to do with total detachment - so maybe she should be totally detached from her clothes!

Fitting name for a beautiful woman in the warm sea breeze in front of the ocean
On the other hand, suffering is caused by desiring, craving - I'm not sure that she's helping the males here to achieve Nirvana -
then perhaps she's unattainable?

Well, Nirvana has to do with total detachment - so maybe she should be totally detached from her clothes!

On the other hand, suffering is caused by desiring, craving - I'm not sure that she's helping the males here to achieve Nirvana -
then perhaps she's unattainable?
Definitely attainable in the pics that will conclude this set. At 5 pics a day though it's going to take awhile to reach Nirvana.❤

Nirvana takes the brunt of a few powerful waves. I was amazed she was still smiling and laughing. This young beauty was fearless. I gave her a shawl to wrap herself with. Luckly the wind had kicked up and she took full advantage by waving the shawl as if a victory flag on her surviving the strong surf!

View attachment 1460426 View attachment 1460427 View attachment 1460429 View attachment 1460430 View attachment 1460432
I like these outdoor shots. Are there people around?

Back
Top Bottom