Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice whipping scene on the bed, too :devil:

also "by" the bed

017.jpg

it's advisable to be prepared for messy accidents! :p
It is!!!

nice series, though with the amount of involuntary jumping about electro-torture can cause,
I think the head-clamp might be dangerous.

...and it is. If You're seriously electro-torturing someone and want to be on the safe side, always use firm but soft restraints, and anything in the neck. Even just being handcuffed will cause deep cuts in the wrists, ankles, etc when you get the electricity.

...and it is. If You're seriously electro-torturing someone and want to be on the safe side, always use firm but soft restraints, and anything in the neck. Even just being handcuffed will cause deep cuts in the wrists, ankles, etc when you get the electricity.
I agree, it is possible to go very far in electro, but with the schocks, even tied, the maso must move a minimum

I've commented elsewhere how much I covet that little skirt and fancy belt -
the matching top too - and (watching the teaser trailer)
being turned into a docile pleasure-doll for internet auction
looks a fun adventure! :devil:

extreme play, in real, not many maso or sadic to do that. I have never tried and I am not sure I could stand it more of 2 or 3 seconds.
I dont like very much electro on the breast, to close from the heart, but on pussy or cock, it is great

gmhard

I also am not a masochist, but apply a shock session on some people I know, I would much satisfaction.

Top Cat

gmhard

I also am not a masochist, but apply a shock session on some people I know, I would much satisfaction.

Top Cat
Just hope you are not including your friends here in that list TC.

Back
Top Bottom